Sonic Highschool RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:41 am
Jasper noticed Jessica showing off, first day back, it was to be expected. It was a habit of hers to show off on the first day so people knew where she stood. Jasper quickly turned around slightly noticing Flage keeping a casual eye on the place, not noticing the slight fight or pretending not to if he did, Jasper knew he was spotted and sighed, he knew ditching this was out of the question now and he hated it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sarukia came into the gym, she was half day dreaming so it was no surprise when she tripped. She managed to catch herself, her legs keeping on the ground and she straightened up, she often had to catch herself so it was no big thing. She quickly started to walk again trying to not attract attention. She was humming slightly, it was a strange tune, light and gentle but excited, it was most likely something she was working on on the piano.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica came into the gym, she took one look at the chairs and sighed, never a chair she was use to, she just turned around and left the gym, clearly she was going to ditch this event, it was well known she did not put up with them unless she was getting an award or something and even then she sometimes ditched it. It was clear she was not very patient with these events. Flage made no effort to stop her, he really thought of her as something to leave to her devices, she had power beyond what she should so he did not make an effort, someone tried to copy and quickly saw Flage look like he was going to react and they sat down again.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:39 am
Kayonis was writing something in his notebook and humming a tune. If you were to look at what he was writing, to the left margin there was the letters E, A, D, G, B, and e. On the lines past the margins were numbers. He was writing out what looked to be guitar tabs.  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

RavenBlood1

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:35 am
Crystal closed her eyes once again and waited. She hated having to do stuff like this. She disliked the paper work because it was a wast of time. All she wanted was for school to end and head to her dorm room.
-----------------------
Raven glared at Cris before sitting beside Kayonis and getting a book out to read. If you got a quick look at her bag you would see that she also had a sketch book and some inking pen plus color pencils. If she ever went to pain her drawings it would be in her room.

(I need help with dorm rooms. and Room mates.)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:32 pm
Kayonis glanced at Raven who sat beside him. "You too are a freshman?" He asked her politely.  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

RavenBlood1

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:34 pm
Raven looked up. "Yeah." Then remembered something. "By the way My name's Raven." She points to the hedgehog girl at the top of the bleachers "That's Crystal and..." Points to Cris at the floor getting up "That's her brother Cris."
----------------------
Crystal just sat there saying nothing and wasn't paying attention to the kids looking at her as they came in. She ad a rep about getting into trouble like fights with the boy sophomores. But most of the time it was the Sophomores that ended up hurt with a broken or or leg.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:14 pm
Rita, a new teacher, walks into the gym and went to the floor to help get things ready. "There, that's better..." She said after straightening a couple of chairs. She is the newest art teacher and music teacher. She is also the watch person for the Girls dorms.  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:42 pm
Sarukia sat near Raven and Jasper sat near Sarukia  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:48 pm
Raven smiled and introduced herself then looked at Cris. "Cris! Get your butt up here or your going to have to deal with a lot of kids soon." Cris promptly got up and sat on the bleachers.  

RavenBlood1

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:44 am
RavenBlood1
Raven looked up. "Yeah." Then remembered something. "By the way My name's Raven." She points to the hedgehog girl at the top of the bleachers "That's Crystal and..." Points to Cris at the floor getting up "That's her brother Cris."
----------------------
Crystal just sat there saying nothing and wasn't paying attention to the kids looking at her as they came in. She ad a rep about getting into trouble like fights with the boy sophomores. But most of the time it was the Sophomores that ended up hurt with a broken or or leg.

"My name's Kayonis. I just transferred here from Downundah. Me mom and dad 'ated to leave, but some bloody blokes threatened me sister and me." He explained. "Your sis looks like she has an attitude." He whispered.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:28 am
Raven smiled "actually she's only my friend but yeah Crystal has a very short temper you ever get her mad...Run quickly." Raven remembered the last school they went to and that happened. the boy Crystal fought with is still in the hospital.
-----------------
Crystal looked up and looked at Raven. Crystal knew Raven was always good at making friends when she wanted to...Crystal not so much. Just about everyone know about her and stayed away from her. More or less she was like the one kid that always got into trouble. Some people thought of her as dumb even the teachers but after proving the teachers wrong several times at the last school they got pretty mad at her and never asked her to answer a question and let her sleep through her classes.  

RavenBlood1

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:25 am
"Yeah, the lass looks as if she could beat a gator with one arm tied behind her back." Kayonis spoke. "May I ask what you were writing earlier or is it personal?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:28 pm
Raven laughed a bit and said "you's be surprise to see her fight. She's been expelled from three schools already because of fighting....Most of them are still in the hospital but anyway...I don't really write much but sometimes I like to write story's when it comes it me."  

RavenBlood1

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:15 am
"Really? I'd like to read your works sometimes. I write music. WEll actually guitar tabs. I'm a musician somewhat." He said to her and smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:59 pm
Raven smiles and says "Cool. I'd love to hear you play sometime if you can."  

RavenBlood1

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:08 pm
Jasper noticed Flage's attention slipped and bolted for the door. He failed pretty quickly as Flage heard the huge noise he made as Sarukia's legs tripped him accidentally, she was day dreaming and humming a calm but fill of twist tune she was working on in her head.
"Dam it," Jasper said under his breath kind of annoyed he was unable to make a break for it.  
~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff