Submit

Xarlu Lunete

High-functioning Raider

6,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:40 am
When I was small, I lived in a house where a murder was commited and the person who was killed nearly killed my father because he looked similar to the murderer.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:58 pm
o wow...that is creepy. do any of you guys watch Ghost Hunters or anything like that?  

foREVer morto

foREVer morto

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:59 pm
BlueQuartzAssasin
Bloody_Cursed
@Blue: O ok...I'll be sure to stay away from your dad sweatdrop

@Lady Kira: Nice. I haven't had any activity in my house anymore. Except for the fact that my sister sees her dead puppy.

Was that too random? Sorry gonk

lol no it wasnt. just its kinda interesting how your dad is.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:15 am
XxEsoteric_InsanityxX
redtearsblackwings
Who here has ever seen a Spirt?
I have once.My old house was full of them.It was creepy for me because it wasn't only people.It was poeple,rats,dogs,cats that died near here,and one time I saw the Spirit of a deceased possum.I was about 7 and it gave me nighmares for a bit,but then I got older and thought it was cool

Yes it can be quite unnerving the first few times.
I've seen things out of the couner of my eye, dead pets adn things like that.
I've gotten use to it now.  

redtearsblackwings

WorIds

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:30 pm
redtearsblackwings
XxEsoteric_InsanityxX
redtearsblackwings
I have once.My old house was full of them.It was creepy for me because it wasn't only people.It was poeple,rats,dogs,cats that died near here,and one time I saw the Spirit of a deceased possum.I was about 7 and it gave me nighmares for a bit,but then I got older and thought it was cool

Yea I'm used to it now,it just scared me the first time I saw one staring at me.I told my teacher when I was in 1st grade and she sent me to the counselor,who chalked it up to a VERY disturbed child with an EXTREMLY scary imagination and mental problems,that kind of thing,but once I learned more about withcraft and things,I realized what it really was,I'min the black majic forum too if anyone wants to talk about it =3  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:13 pm
redtearsblackwings
XxEsoteric_InsanityxX
redtearsblackwings

yea I sometimes see out of the corner of my eye my sister's dead puppy.  

foREVer morto

Ardua

6,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:36 am
Very much so heart

Our old cat Whisky had to be put down about six years ago but still likes to drop by every so often. I've only ever seen him out the corner of my eye (and only as a shadow or silhouette) but our two cats can definately see him. The poor boys get very agitated when he's around sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:22 am
aw well thats cool Midnight.

o and I finally found out wat a PSI Vampire is on the history channel lol. i think its very interesting.  

foREVer morto

redtearsblackwings

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:41 pm
XxEsoteric_InsanityxX
redtearsblackwings
XxEsoteric_InsanityxX
redtearsblackwings

Yea I'm used to it now,it just scared me the first time I saw one staring at me.I told my teacher when I was in 1st grade and she sent me to the counselor,who chalked it up to a VERY disturbed child with an EXTREMLY scary imagination and mental problems,that kind of thing,but once I learned more about withcraft and things,I realized what it really was,I'min the black majic forum too if anyone wants to talk about it =3

Yes counclers are like that. It can be quite creepy the first few times.
Its somewhat of a releafe when you discover Witchcraft and find out that your not going crazy, but its some what 'normal' to be seeing what you are.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:41 pm
redtearsblackwings
XxEsoteric_InsanityxX
redtearsblackwings
XxEsoteric_InsanityxX
redtearsblackwings

Its somewhat of a releafe when you discover Witchcraft and find out that your not going crazy, but its some what 'normal' to be seeing what you are.

Yea I learned that later on lol
They thought I had ADHD or something.
I only have ADD,and only a mild form of it -rolls eyes-
People just seem to ose beliefe after they hit 25  

WorIds

sekh nassor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:22 pm
Bloody_Cursed
o wow...that is creepy. do any of you guys watch Ghost Hunters or anything like that?

ghost hunters and haunted history are ok... did you see the movie paranormal activity?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:20 am
XxEsoteric_InsanityxX
redtearsblackwings
XxEsoteric_InsanityxX
redtearsblackwings
XxEsoteric_InsanityxX
redtearsblackwings

I use to think that I had Sizophrena or something, but I understood things so much more when I worked out what was going on. Not only that but I can now contorll(to a degree) my emotions and depression.  

redtearsblackwings

WorIds

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:38 pm
redtearsblackwings
XxEsoteric_InsanityxX
redtearsblackwings
XxEsoteric_InsanityxX
redtearsblackwings

I use to think that I had Sizophrena or something, but I understood things so much more when I worked out what was going on. Not only that but I can now contorll(to a degree) my emotions and depression.

Yeah,same here,I though I was crazy at first,but after I learned what it was,I felt better about the whole thing,although my handle on my depression is still a tough one control though  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:31 am
XxEsoteric_InsanityxX
redtearsblackwings
XxEsoteric_InsanityxX
redtearsblackwings
XxEsoteric_InsanityxX
redtearsblackwings

Yeah,same here,I though I was crazy at first,but after I learned what it was,I felt better about the whole thing,although my handle on my depression is still a tough one control though

Yes very strong, pure emotions are still VERY hard to control.  

redtearsblackwings

Airforce Soldier

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:39 pm
I wont believe in the paranormal or super natural until it is proven to me  
† The Dark Sanctuary †

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items