Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
~The Magic Within~ (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Crystal bearer
  Protector
View Results

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:35 am
Rain could feel that the blond hair creature was looking at him with a strange look, but the more her looked at her, the more he could see pain and sadness in her eyes.

The young man sighed deeply. He could feel her power. The same time of power as Alicia, so why would she be alone.

He made a step forward, still being closer to Alicia than to the strange girl. "Are you alone?" he asked quietly and yet she could hear him clearly.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:38 am
Tsukiko saw the male human began to talk to himself. He must be some crazy human, she thought then she walked around, pretending not to notice them.

Satsui Tsukiyomi

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:43 am
Rain blinked as the strange creature disappeared, pretending that she was not seeing him or Alicia. His fist slowly clenched but he turned away. Now he was sure of one thing, she was alone. What a great target for any Coripio!

He looked at Alicia discretely. He was sure that she did not like either having a chaperon around her all the time. But so was the fate of those who carried a crystal.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:20 pm
Kitsume sat under the tree
"i hope she doesn't tell him. i know he likes someone else. why would he like me" i think this  

ilinks

3,800 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Dressed Up 200

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:37 pm
Rain was still puzzled by the blond hair doll face girl who had left when he noticed a movement at the foot of a nearby tree. He turned towards the noise and the shadow of a smile came to his lips. Kitsume...

He was not the type to jump at people's neck and embrace them. So despite his happiness at seeing his training companion, he gave her a short nod of the head. What surprised him, was that he could not see the Princess whose Kitsume was protecting.

For the second time of the day he was a little puzzled. After a crystal bearer without a protector, here was a protector...without a crystal bearer!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:47 pm
i get up and stretch and smile. i turn around and see Rain. I smile  

ilinks

3,800 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Dressed Up 200

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:53 pm
Rain gave Kitsume a quick smile back.
When she smiled that way it reminded him of the first time they met. They were both young, shy and did not dare even look at each other. They had started the training with Master Tang. Rain was clumsy and had ended up on his but which had brought a smile on Kitsume's face. Since then they had often trained together and he treasured that smile.

But now they were no child anymore. They were still young, but their responsibilities were big. They were full pledged Protectors...and he was currently on duty, so a small smile was all he gave her.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:56 pm
i get a call.
"what do you mean the other guard left. ok i'll be right there"
i sigh and close my eyes then walk off  

ilinks

3,800 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Dressed Up 200

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:09 pm
Rain watched as Kitsume received a call and sighed. She did not seem happy. He wished he had been able to talk to her, but she walked away without even waving bye. He looked at his feet and took a deep breath.

Refocusing on his job, he looked around. The park was quiet at this time of the day, he liked it. He liked peaceful places. His eyes brushed on Alicia's profile, she was still playing with her watch. He could not say that they were interacting much. But he was fine with the way things were, as long as it fitted Alicia.

Rain decided to sit too and finding the closest tree to Alicia, he sat down in the grass, leaning over the tree.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:12 pm
when i get there an other guard was there.
"i'm leaving" i walk away and go to the park  

ilinks

3,800 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Dressed Up 200

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:18 pm
Rain raised an eyebrow when he saw Kitsume coming back in the park. She had left only minutes ago and now she was back...still alone. Rain had not talked much with Kitsume since she had sworn her oath. He did not know who she was protecting and felt strange that she was spending so much time far from her crystal bearer.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:19 pm
i sigh and sit on a swing and i sing to myself  

ilinks

3,800 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Dressed Up 200

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:39 pm
From where he was sitting, Rain could not hear Kitsume but he could see her and he knew what she was doing. She was singing.

Once when they were younger, he had surprised her alone, singing. She had the most beautiful voice, crystal clear voice, he had ever heard. He had wondered if she was an angel.

Now on that swing, he was only seeing a lonely young woman.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:43 pm
I smile a bit and think "i hope he likes me the same way i like him" then i say out loud. "what am i thinking. he doesn't like me. why would he"  

ilinks

3,800 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Dressed Up 200

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:18 pm
From afar Rain could not fully hear what Kitsume was saying. But it seemed obvious that she was talking to herself!

Stepping outside of his usual reserve, the young man stood up and without coming next to her, shouted at Kitsume. "Is everything alright?!"  
03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff