Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
New Job/Class =) (Aran) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asztrik

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:37 am
A combo meter eh? That could be cool.
I wonder where the town might be? Probably somewhere between Kerning and Perion  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:35 am
I'm not sure if anyone else mentioned this, but it's a mix between KoC and normal five classes, but it's moreso a warrior than anything else.
Its damage is not overpowered or weak and it uses pole arms (woot. Finally, they aren't useless). They go to a different beginner island (of course..).
You have to use combos to get the REAL damage, otherwise they're just too weak.
I guess it's just to mix up the boring "SHIFT. SHIFT. SHIFT. SHIFT." combination that we've all come to know and love.

This is all speculation, really.  

Zarow

Lamp O random

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:26 pm
yeah aran are strong cause ive seen a video with a all out attack called tempest and the person used it at zakum  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:42 pm
Mmm, Looks like a suped-up Crusader, with wolves.  

Barking Orgasm

Holystarlit

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:40 pm
i think this whole new job is gonna be bs i mean wasnt koc enough? soon they will add dark mages come on! anyway i dont hate koc or arans but the skills r bs im sure and another thing arans have a leech patch with them, meaning leech is gonna be rly hard or impossible to do :[ i dont leech but still  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:36 am
Zarow
I'm not sure if anyone else mentioned this, but it's a mix between KoC and normal five classes, but it's moreso a warrior than anything else.
Its damage is not overpowered or weak and it uses pole arms (woot. Finally, they aren't useless). They go to a different beginner island (of course..).
You have to use combos to get the REAL damage, otherwise they're just too weak.
I guess it's just to mix up the boring "SHIFT. SHIFT. SHIFT. SHIFT." combination that we've all come to know and love.

This is all speculation, really.

Biggest downfall though, is that they use a COMBO system, and most bosses use stun, at least the good ones do lol. Get stunned, and your combo goes away, and your weak again, and so you gotta get that combo back. So zak and pap are out, and since they don't get the hp boost like normal warriors, gonna be harder to train on higher level stuff, till even higher levels. That's what I think 4th job will be, though 1st ~ 3rd will be fun XD.  

Kite Katolia

Timid Genius

6,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rissa Unit

Shirtless Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:38 am
Aran sounds like it's gonna be SO fun biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:58 pm
I've tried aran but i hate it (no offence to the people who like it)  

xXLittle_Miss_CookieXx

2,800 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
Maple Story

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items