Your Non-goth clothes? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Lo Va Tits-

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:41 pm
alot lol i have a weakness for sales >_< although my style is verymutch perkygoth so it works out well a lot of the time well not so mutch my dads old acid washed jean jacket  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:16 pm
xX-PIKA-Xx
alot lol i have a weakness for sales >_< although my style is verymutch perkygoth so it works out well a lot of the time well not so mutch my dads old acid washed jean jacket
RIP English language
You shall be missed dearly.

Necrodancer Ghost

Feral Vampire

15,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Team Moira 200

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:49 am
The Spirit of Vengeance
xX-PIKA-Xx
RIP English language
You shall be missed dearly.

I was thinking the same thing.
And why was this acid wash jacket even brought up? What does that have to do with anything she was talking about?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:21 pm
When I don't feel like dressing up in my "fancy" clothes, I'll wear a pair of blue jeans, skate shoes, and a witty T-shirt. (My favorite says "Soylent Green is People!!") Sometimes I'll even wear blue jeans with these cute hot pink mary janes with strawberries on them and a frilly white shirt or something.  

ElectroPanties

Snuff Pixel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:35 pm
Lol, the rip thing was amusing.

I wear thrift store jeans so I don't
have to break them in and get them
worn.

I'm also a sucker for any form of
amusing old people, activists, bar,
or some other form of random 80s
tshirts.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:49 am
Baggy jeans and various tops. Plus work clothes, although I keep to borderline Goth with those.  

Foxglow

Spike23080

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:52 pm
Gess I would have to say blue jeans and A black T-shirt when im just going to work or picking up some milk from a quick stop. O yea and black wife beaters.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:31 pm
I have a thing for faded, ripped up blue jeans. I have some that i've ripped myself, and then some that came pre-ripped. I usually just wear a black spaghetti strap top and my black skate shoes with them. Sometimes I do wear colored tank tops, but I never go without my handuff wrist band and my Alice in Wonderland shackle bracelet. I've recently started wearing studded belts again with just about any outfit. The accesories usually keep any outfit from being too mundane as well as my fondess of thick black eyeliner.

Satan on Speed

BlutWolfV_V

3,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:47 pm
NewAgeAntique

To be honest, I don't come off as all that goth by appearance.

Neither do I. If you ever saw me (when I'm not wearing my "goth" clothes, which I barely have any of), you wouldn't think I was goth at all. I remember when I told some of my friends and they were all like "what?" because I hardly ever look it.
Anyway, back on topic, almost all of my clothes are not "goth style". I think I have maybe a pair of pants and a skirt that would be considered so. Everything else I have would pretty much be called "normal".  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:52 am
I wear plenty of "normal" clothes however most of them are in darker shades. r I do own a few colorful tees and normal jeans. Sometimes I like to go for a look that says "I love life and the world around me". I try to avoid peace symbols though, they have become way to popular and have lost a bit of their meaning.

But remember the clothes don't make you goth.

Whisper Gently

Mydnyte Dystopia

6,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:14 am
I own lots of pairs of jeans, and I am a huge sucker for t-shirt brands like Daytrip; shirts with patterns and accents and stuff like that, which are definitely not "goth", I guess you could say. I also enjoy wearing shorts, flip-flops, tank-tops, etc. Summery kinda stuff. I don't feel the need to dress up everyday, but I do usually wear jewelry that's more "goth" which adds an interesting touch to the more "normal" clothes.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:22 pm
When I was in South Dakota I got a super awesome hand knitted sweater with llamas on it.

not goth at all but I love it.

I also bought a lot of native american jewelry.
a peyote stitch lime green and orange cuff, a leather and bone wolf bracelet, wolf teeth necklace, a buffalo bone choker, and a silver and onyx ring.  

Hyena_Queen

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:25 am
I don't think I have any that aren't....  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:47 am
blue jeans and a band shirt  

risen91

4,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash