Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply The Gathering
Im going to school tomorrow... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:44 pm
3nodding 7th grade is much easier then 6th grade. Trust me.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:47 pm
How?  

iExorcistCosplayer

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:52 pm
I'm not exactly sure... the classes aren't quite as hard though. My boyfriend's almost a teacher, should I ask him? xd  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:57 pm
Lol, sure. xd  

iExorcistCosplayer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:57 pm
hmm, here is how, YOu are used to the Rutine of Diffrent Classes, going all over the school and that.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:04 pm
- Nods. - Uh Huh.

iExorcistCosplayer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:58 am
you don't belive me............do you? stare  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:14 pm
7th grade, as I recall, was the year kids all around me started entering puberty. >.>

Lawl.

For me, 7th grade was the easiest year. And a year of many changes, in many aspects. The year before that was very complicated; and 8th grade, I only had one semester of. Next semester, I was in 9th grade, with a bunch 15-year-old's. And that's when... Anyway, enough details for you.

One advice for you all still in that stage of your lives: don't get distracted. Forget about the nonsense of, "who gets a boyfriend first" and "who wears the best stuff"; and all that crap, which doesn't matter. Focus on the things that really matter: your future, your REAL friends, your family, and your dreams. And learn lots! You won't regret it. And be careful with boys, okay?!

Sorry if I sound like a mom, but I really mean it. ;__; Please, make a difference.  

Arwym

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:21 pm
That MAY be an issue. xd Although I was already well in puberty by 7th grade... stare  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:42 pm
Kitsune Thistletree
That MAY be an issue. xd Although I was already well in puberty by 7th grade... stare

True. Some start earlier. Like in 5th and 6th grade. I started somewhat late, for today's average, I guess. >.>  

Arwym

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:09 am
I somtimes hate school....But sometimes I love it... confused  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:14 pm
I go to school with Dew-chan, and I perfer 6th grade!! Remember our math teacher, Dew-chan?  

ChaosEntities

The Gathering

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces