Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
Roley Play~~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll Edward EIric ll
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:00 pm

User Image
User Image
User Image

"What is it Al?" Edward asked, turning around. He had stopped walking, taking the opportunity to stretch and yawn.
They were always out, doing some sort of mission or errand.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:55 pm
"do you ever think we will get the philosophers stone?" he said looking at him.  

FreshSkilletHomieG

FreshSkilletHomieG

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:07 pm
"i mean cuz all we do is go on missions" He said  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:45 pm
(i think this died...)

"oh a cat" he said walking to it.  

FreshSkilletHomieG

xXFoxfaceToastXx

Trash Fox

27,925 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Team Carl 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:13 pm
(( *head desk* Wow I am an idiot, I kept thinking that there was only one page, didn't notice page two.))

The towns people seemed not as afraid of Yuki now, but they were more pitiful and it was a bit derailing for her, but she was hungry and parched so she accepted the food that the people gave her, some bread, water and meat. She took the meat and it it first, holding it in between her paws and chewed around the bone. Then she took the bread and took a few bites then had a drink of water and she repeated that cycle until finished. Once she was full she turned to leave the city until she noticed to blond alchemists and she strode towards them. "H-Hello, I a-a-am Yu-ki." Her voice was hallow like that of all chimeras that could talk and her stuttering made it worse.

Raven stood on the side of road and stuck his thumb out, hoping to get a ride. He wanted to get out of the sunlight, both him and his bat, Kass hated the heat but Kass could fly around in the day when it was cooler. After a while a vegetable truck stopped and the farmed opened the passenger door. "Come on in." He spoke in a raspy voice and Raven tipped his hat and climbed in. "Thank you. Hope you don't mind the bat."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:06 pm
((OOC:i'm sorry i've been gone!! D smile )  

xXxRawR-RawRxXx

Teto_Kasane_23

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:36 pm
"Sana,Sana,you bad cat,where are you?!",Hoshi said with an annoyed tone. She noticed Sana,her pet cat,came up to a boy with brown hair.".....There you are,get back here!!!",then she started to walk over to where her cat was.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:44 pm
Raven got to a town and noticed a girl with a cat, he walked up to her and waved, flashing a quick smile and his bat popped her head out of his pocket to see what he was talking to. "Hello there, my name is Raven, I'm a state alchemist and this is my pet bat Kass." He introduced himself, bowing with one arm across his chest and one behind his back, like he was bowing before someone of high status.  

xXFoxfaceToastXx

Trash Fox

27,925 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Team Carl 200
  • Waffles! 25

ll Edward EIric ll
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:57 pm

User Image
User Image
User Image

"Oh..Hello. I'm Edward and this is my brother Alphonse." Edward forced a smile upon his face as he usually did.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:11 pm
He smilled as he looked at the cat. "may i pet it?" he said looking at it.  

FreshSkilletHomieG

xXFoxfaceToastXx

Trash Fox

27,925 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Team Carl 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:21 pm
Yuki looked up at the armored alchemist and turned her head sideways curiously. "Do I look like a cat?" This time her speech came out perfectly and she grinned at her triumph over her stuttering and hollow sounding voice. "You seem kind, may I follow you? I have no place to stay."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:24 pm
"sure" he said smiling. "can we let it follow us? please brother! pleeeeeeeeeaaasssee" he said  

FreshSkilletHomieG

xXFoxfaceToastXx

Trash Fox

27,925 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Team Carl 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:46 pm
Yuki grinned and snuggled against the armored alchemist's arm. She was the size of a tiger and knew cats were much smaller.

(Don't forget this is what Yuki looks like: http://ash-dragon-wolf.deviantart.com/art/Ice-Warmera-88416095

Also this is what she looked like before she was transmuted into a chimera.
Yuki when she was human: http://kyupi.deviantart.com/art/A-Winter-Lull-26330399 )  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:25 pm
((OOC:BWAA I'M SORRY I'VE BEEENNN GONNNEEE~!!!!!!!!))

Symathy walked into the town watching everyone as they walked by, looking for a fimallar face that she knew so well. She walked right into him unknowingly. She fell to the ground and looked up sruprised, "i'm sorry," She said still not notcing who it was, "I wasn't looking where I was going, you see I'm looking for somebody" She looked up, "Wrath?!" She exclaimed, "Hay Sympathy!" Wrath said.

((OOC:Ya I think I'm gonna be Wrath, I will put up his profile asap))

xXxRawR-RawRxXx

xXFoxfaceToastXx

Trash Fox

27,925 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Team Carl 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:59 pm
(It's kind of annoying the ||Edward Elric|| can't be sent messages that remind or alert him to post back on this role play. So we can only wait for him to remember to post. Grrrr.)

Raven looked out the window as the vegetable truck driver took him to the nearest city, it was poor and he hated having to give them food when he could barely get by. "Well as long as they don't get after Kass-my bat-then I'll be fine." He sighed, talking to himself and the truck driver chuckled, and Raven looked at him noticing the man must be in his late fifties and his hair was only just beginning to turn white. Suddenly the truck sputtered to a stop and Raven noticed he was in the next town already. He got up and opened the door to the passenger seat and jumped out, the truck driver waved and yelled a hearty goodbye as he drove off and Raven waved back until the ruck was out of sight. He turned and walked to the shade of a tree in a nearby park and looked at a wanted poster with a extravagant dark haired woman with an ouroboros symbol on her collarbone. "Looks like there's an ouroboros here Kass, let's stay in this town for a while, we might have something worthwhile here after all." Kass nodded and flit in a excited circle around Raven's head and then the two went to find a place to stay.  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff