and not wanna change u

but u can still dress better change ur wardrobe a lil
with a lil less goth look
u can still have sum just dont over due it

den ppl will start notcin the difference

ull have more style n more colors other then blck
but still b ur self n have ur own flavor

eeh....shallow much?

I think my head will implode from all the grammatical and spelling errors as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:39 pm
JUST BE YOURSELF.

Even though I had the same problem before, I got an amazing boyfriend just by being my weird self. Sometimes you just need to look beyond what people say and find someone who you might have never met before. I know I posted here awhile back when I didn't have a boyfriend, but if it can happen to me then anyone can get a guy. You never know when the right guy will comer along. And even though a bunch of people here have been saying to change what you dress like; don't do it. I know I never changed my style ((which is probabily simular to yours)) to get where I am now.  

Narricissa

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:07 pm
You don't have to change your style just to snag some dope who goes to your school. I am a rocker/lotita/gothic/whatever-I-feel-like and I found someone without changing one effing thing. I hate how people are so willing to change what makes them happy just to have a certain person. It makes them not them. It makes them what they think the other person wants them to be, which in the end is probably wrong. Please, please don't change yourself just to be in a relationship.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:39 am
Are you sure its your style? Could it be your attitude? The best way to find a boyfriend is to be friendly. It also helps to hang out with all different types of people. Basically don't worry about getting a boyfriend but try to make lots of male and female friends. Act approachable. Eventually you will meet someone you like, and then you can ask them out.  

Kaiyle Brightblade

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces