Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Y do people hates us? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:31 am
Maybe it's because you use improper grammar on a regular basis, both spoken and typed.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:59 am
i think it just because we are different. they hate anyone who doesn't "meet their criteria"  

Lady Sugata

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:59 pm
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Maybe it's because you use improper grammar on a regular basis, both spoken and typed.

Partially.
Actually a lot of us 'haters' are people who love the emo genre of music and do not agree with the fact people are making it a style or a way of life.

And most others just find it annoying.

I'm sure this has to be a re-post. I know this ridiculous question has been asked before.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:00 pm
LovelessFriend
i think it just because we are different. they hate anyone who doesn't "meet their criteria"

Wrong.  

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:48 pm
serjtankian_is_god
[Ashes][is][Ashes]

Partially.
Actually a lot of us 'haters' are people who love the emo genre of music and do not agree with the fact people are making it a style or a way of life.

I'm sure this has to be a re-post. I know this ridiculous question has been asked before.

It may be a re-post, but I find that to be quite alright; at least they're not resurrecting long-dead threads.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:50 pm
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
serjtankian_is_god
[Ashes][is][Ashes]

Partially.

It may be a re-post, but I find that to be quite alright; at least they're not resurrecting long-dead threads.

I guess haha.

Well obviously a lot of us don't hate you that much, or are trying to help you understand the meaning of 'emo'. I and others in the Anti-Emo guild are in this guild also.  

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:34 pm
serjtankian_is_god
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
serjtankian_is_god
[Ashes][is][Ashes]

Partially.

I guess haha.

Well obviously a lot of us don't hate you that much, or are trying to help you understand the meaning of 'emo'. I and others in the Anti-Emo guild are in this guild also.

Oh, you're one of our allies. Quite nice. Welcome.
The "meaning" of emo is lost on the younger generations, unfortunately, and I doubt you'll be able to bring it back.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:25 am
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
serjtankian_is_god
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
serjtankian_is_god
[Ashes][is][Ashes]

Partially.

I guess haha.

Oh, you're one of our allies. Quite nice. Welcome.
The "meaning" of emo is lost on the younger generations, unfortunately, and I doubt you'll be able to bring it back.

Well thank you. Yes unfortunately.
What I want to know is what drives kids to go to the measures of hurting themselves, or even just looking and feeling depressed beyond belief.
Come on, every kid goes through it and most of them do it without harming themselves. (I say most since we did have one boy I knew for 2 1/2 years kill himself last year)

Don't your mothers worry about you? Haha.
I know mine did and took me to 3 different therapists and had me on depression pills.  

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Sin_Jester_of_Midnight

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:18 am
People dont hate u,they just no understand.people call me emo all the time.i get used to it tho.but my friends accept me!so i havez a lotz!just choose the right ones.:3 biggrin biggrin biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:35 pm
people hate the unknown....isnt that obvious...? why do you think people fear death...? why do you think people fear darkness...? its unknown to them...they fear and hate the unknown....  

Wicked-Lovely 1992

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:12 pm
Wicked-Lovely 1992
people hate the unknown....isnt that obvious...? why do you think people fear death...? why do you think people fear darkness...? its unknown to them...they fear and hate the unknown....

I'm sorry but that is ridiculous. Yes people have fears, but emo isn't something we fear.
And it is not unknown. If it was unknown to us, we would most definitely would not have legitimate reasons for 'hating' you.

Wow, I was emo once. Its just a fad you get caught up into at this age, but some people don't understand and might not outgrow it for quite sometime.

I don't even know if it would be accurate to say people 'hate' you for being 'emo'. Some people hate the fad and just say they hate the kids for whatever reason.

And if it bothers you that people hate you (or the fad) then either stop being emo or get over it and do whatever the hell makes you happy.
surprised  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:33 am
People who can't repsect that someone likes to listen to something different, dress different, and all together act differently than what they are used to, are shunned, not because anyone is scared of them, but because they don't know how to respect someone who is different. I know people that if you don't speak exactly the right way, they call you f*****t or retard. Just ignore the people who hate us, and get on with life. They don't know a good thing when they see it anyway.  

Frog Apocalypse

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

SADERR

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:04 pm
It might have to do with your horrid illiteracy, I'm not sure.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:15 pm
Wicked-Lovely 1992
I guess youre right i kinve agrree with you  

liveorsk8

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:41 am
liveorsk8
Wicked-Lovely 1992
I guess youre right i kinve agrree with you

Oh, but you see, that's where we're quite different. I disagree. Teenagers mutilating themselves or listening to a different kind of music, or dressing "emo" "goth" and "scene" isn't something unknown, it's been happening for generations! And the annoyance of such teenagers isn't nearly as confusing or frightful as death.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games