Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Rude Discussion
Braces/ suspenders (if your American) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Braces- good or bad?
Amazing- they are the greatest invention ever!
50%
 50%  [ 14 ]
They're ok
25%
 25%  [ 7 ]
I dont care
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Dont like them
10%
 10%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 28

-th!nk-h4ppy-th0ughts-

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:16 pm
braces rock!...i have checkerd ones...w00t...they are soooo fun..im going to get more..i know a great place to get them....i also have flameded ones... whee i want pink ones..straight up...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 7:45 pm
-TH!nk-h4ppY-Th0uGHts-
braces rock!...i have checkerd ones...w00t...they are soooo fun..im going to get more..i know a great place to get them....i also have flameded ones... whee i want pink ones..straight up...
Suspender Madness xd xd xd  

GIoom
Vice Captain

Worthless Marshmellow

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 3:03 pm
VashZero5
Worthless Marshmellow
Braces are sexy!
You should try to get checkerboarded with the top and bottom-ness!
That would be so cool! ;0 Or pink and green.
0_o HOT!!!

Totally. x.x  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 6:53 pm
woot woot for suspenders  

King Of The Ska
Captain

girl_no_13

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 2:06 pm
People saying suspenders scares me, all these men talking about the suspenders they have makes me think of them in ladies underwear- damn difference between English/American words!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 3:38 pm
when the chick was talking about braces..i thought she emant braces for your teeth. so i was like, "wtf?" xp  

AquabatLady

cheesemonkey

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 3:46 pm
i have suspenders ^_^ Aquabatlady got me them but they arent the X kind

i saw some X rainbow ones but my mom wouldnt buy them for me and i got pissed domokun  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 12:48 pm
AquabatLady
when the chick was talking about braces..i thought she emant braces for your teeth. so i was like, "wtf?" xp

see! Stupid culture divide.....  

girl_no_13

GIoom
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 5:03 pm
girl_no_13
AquabatLady

see! Stupid culture divide.....
LOL my girlfriend lived in England for several years of her childhood. The cultural divide actually makes it interesting.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 12:48 pm
Yeah, I like talking to American people, its interesting. Actually there was something my friend and i got confused about and needed to ask an American, but I have forgotton what now, oops!  

girl_no_13

Marbles_shrooms

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:43 pm
i have rainbow suspenders that were my grandfathers, ha i wear them around my house, and get my a** kiked by my mom  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 11:29 pm
Marbles_shrooms
i have rainbow suspenders that were my grandfathers, ha i wear them around my house, and get my a** kiked by my mom
HAHA that's awsome!!  

GIoom
Vice Captain

Marbles_shrooms

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:21 am
VashZero5
Marbles_shrooms
HAHA that's awsome!!
yea, when your not getting smaked in the side of the head "Take those of you f**"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 7:12 am
Marbles_shrooms
VashZero5
Marbles_shrooms
HAHA that's awsome!!
yea, when your not getting smaked in the side of the head "Take those of you f**"

er, yeah, thats not so good- but rainbow braces are still very cool!  

girl_no_13

OMG Supa Kawaii

1,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 6:23 pm
girl_no_13
People saying suspenders scares me, all these men talking about the suspenders they have makes me think of them in ladies underwear- damn difference between English/American words!
yeah, i don't care what any one else says, im never wearin' a thong agian. but im still not sure bout them granny panties xd  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff