Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Play in Paradise

Back to Guilds

Come and entertain your imagination in Paradise. All are welcome! 

Tags: free, Role Playing, Paradise 

Reply The Books Come to Life Here (Fantasy RP Forum)
Dark world (post your profiles and we will begin shortly) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Jashara Shadow

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:15 am
Risara was sitting in a tree at the center of town watching the people walk by. She deeply missed her parents but knew that there was nothing she could do about it.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:57 am
Artei leaned against a tree watching all the people go by. He had a lot to learn about people, so he had created a mission for himself to make new friends and learn how they interact with each other.  

XHeartless-ReaperXX

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

mathwl1020
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:40 pm
Jenna continued walking down the street, looking at the people. she started looking up towards the sky, stumbled, and fell straight into a drow that was leaning against the tree.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:02 pm
Risara felt the tree shake a little and looked straight down to see what happened. She saw a human girl and a drow under the branch she was siting on. "Are you two alright?" She asked as she watched them from where she sat.  

Lady Jashara Shadow

mathwl1020
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:19 pm
"I'm fine," Jenna yelled as she got up. she looked at the drow she had fallen on top of. "are you ok?" she asked as she held out a hand towards him  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:36 pm
Olaf strolled through the town singing a drinking song under his breath, he had his hammers thrust into his belt and his firelizard flying in happy circles around his head.  

Dred Noboru
Vice Captain

XHeartless-ReaperXX

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:22 am
Artei took her hand and hefted himself. "Yeah. Perfectly fine." He said calmly. "Your okay, right?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:03 pm
"I'm glad the the two of you are alright." Risara said as she jumped down from the branch and landing by them. She stretches her feathered wings for a moment before folding them against her back.  

Lady Jashara Shadow

Dred Noboru
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:18 pm
((if you dont mind, I'm going to treat Oekeleth and Olaf as seperate characters))

Seeing the commotion over by the tree Oekeleth winged off to investigate. Olaf, seeing what he was doing, said gruffly, "Careful now, little one, you remember what happened at the last town," Oekeleth chirped in exasperation, it wasn't his fault that the last town they had entered had just been attacked by a dragon. Perching on a limb, he chirped at the ones who had just fallen out of it  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:55 pm
Hearing the chirp Risara looked up to see what looked to be a small dragon and couldn't help smiling. "Well hello there." She said to it sweetly. "What are you doing up there little one?"  

Lady Jashara Shadow

mathwl1020
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:03 pm
((not a problem at all dred. btw, anyone know what happened to sullen mike? if he doesn't show up again within the next 2 days then I'm going to change where my character shows up and edit it out of my first post, but I don't want to do that because with his first post it started something that we could take quite far and would be pretty interesting. {maybe even adding a sci-fi twist} so I hope he shows up. lol, my ooc's longer then my post))

Jenna looked at the tiny dragon curiously. "hi there, little guy," she said gently. she didn't want to scare it away  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:31 pm
Upon seeing the little dragon and the wings on the falling persons back, Artei froze. He didn't get along with dragons very well. Dragon-kind hated his kind.  

XHeartless-ReaperXX

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100

Sullen Miken

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:00 pm
(I'm very sorry I didn't show up. The Internet was down at my house.I do try to log in every day unless something comes up. Btw, you misspelled my name. It's Miken not Mike. It would have been easier if you'd have said something in your post but I can roll with it.)

Gabriel hears someone climbing through the trees behind him and stiffens up. He reaches with his good hand toward his short sword. He turns around, "Who's there?" He focuses on the person and realizes it's an elf. He pulls his sword out and points it at the elf. "What do you want?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:19 pm
((heartless he's nowhere near you he was talking to mathwl's elf character.))  

Lady Jashara Shadow

The Books Come to Life Here (Fantasy RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games