Supa Cosplay Fightas! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Majix The Ninja
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:37 am
Majix sighed. No one was in the city. He decided he was going to check out the other areas. He looked at his ring, and hit a button and his Flash costume flew out. He quickly put it on, smiled and began to run.

*This be him, in case you didn't know*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:55 am
JAse looked down as he passed over the a forest, spotting 2 people. "Bingo." He said, jumping off the howercraft and tearing out of his Giroro costume and back to his normal outfit, landing lightly in front of the two. "Hello."  

Jason Sangoku the Hero
Crew

Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Graphic Geek
Crew

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:18 pm
"Good idea, about time we got some practice, It's been a whole day!"
Aaron turned around and was about to head to the place Merah had said when some one Dropped infront of them. Jumping back, He said.
"Ah, Hello..Who are you?" He said not a bit startled.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:26 pm
Merah KepalaUser Image
Merah had just been planning how'd she'd test her adjustments and Aaron's new cosplay he was so proud of when someone jumped in front of them.
"Hello there." She said to the new comer, she then chuckled and turned her head to Aaron to say "Heh, guess we won't be having a practice match today, pity, oh well, no helping it." Merah then turned back to the newcomer, "I'm Merah and this is Aaron, is there something you wanted, mister" Her voice trailed off as she waited for the man's name.  

Zoray
Vice Captain

Vicious Hoarder

14,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Jason Sangoku the Hero
Crew

Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:44 pm
"The name's Jase." He said, grinning. "Nice to meet'cha. Wanna fight?" He asked, hoping the answer would be yes.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:48 pm
Majix left the city behind in 3 seconds, slowing himself down to be able to see people. He entered the forest and saw three people talking. He was so surprised, he forgot he was running and hit a tree near them.  

Majix The Ninja
Crew

Zoray
Vice Captain

Vicious Hoarder

14,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:03 pm
Merah KepalaUser Image

Merah was about to say a fight was fine with her when someone came running by so fast they hit a tree. She couldn't hold it back, she broke out laughing. After a few seconds she regained her composure and managed to talk normally. "Well then, I was about to say yes, however I'd like to see what the guy wants thats so important he had to run into a tree. Would you like some help mister zoom?" Merah couldn't help joking a bit, she was in a good mood and that just looked so funny. "By the way, in case you missed the introductions, I'm Merah, my friend here is Aaron, and the guy standing over there is apparently Jase. Now what's your name? Would it happen to be 'George?'"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:08 pm
Aaron Tried to hold his Laughter back as he saw someone hit a tree to the side of them. Nodding his Head to both of the newcomers as Merah Introduced them, He let out a laugh. "I would be up to a fight, Especially since there is another challenger."
Aaron looked over to the man glued to the tree.  

Graphic Geek
Crew

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Majix The Ninja
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:30 pm
Majix jumped up, angry and embarassed. "Don't call me Zoom, he is a murderous piece of scum."he growled. Then, he shook his head, and grinned "Sorry about that, I get stuck in character sometimes. I am Majix, at your service." He boew, then stood up straight, "What is this I hear about a fight?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:39 pm
Merah KepalaUser Image
Merah grinned at that. "Sorry, but you were going so fast, it was like you were zooming! Don't worry, I do that too." Merah bowed back and then continued to reply. "Well Jase here just dropped in and asked if we wanted to fight. I'm guessing from your interest you would like to as well? If so, how would we do this. Aaron and I often fight as a team so us against you two might work. Or we could do one on one fights, either both at once, or we could have one pair fighting and the others watching."  

Zoray
Vice Captain

Vicious Hoarder

14,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Jason Sangoku the Hero
Crew

Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:42 pm
Jase looked over at the guy that ran into a tree. "You need to be a bit more careful as to where you're going while in a Flash costume..."

((Just because a character is not in your cosplay arsenal doesn't mean you aren't allowed to know who that character is.

Edit: This was posted late because Dad called me away to do something while I was writing it. This post was supposed to be a couple places up. Oh well.))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:54 pm
Majix looked at Merah "Well, i am down for a tag team match. And yeah I need to get used to his speed. So Jase, you in?" He hit the button on his ring and the Flash costume went back inside it.  

Majix The Ninja
Crew

Graphic Geek
Crew

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:55 pm
Aaron Bowed to Majix, Then turned to Merah. "Well, Tag team sounds great to me, But I'm good with anything."
He said Stepping a bit closed to Merah. Aaron Grabbed his Side bag and started looking through it casually.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:02 pm
Merah KepalaUser Image
Merah nodded to Majix and Aaron."Well then, once Jase says what he wants, we'll decide how to do this, and then let everyone get into their costumes." As she said this she slid her bag down her arm and held it close in front of her, preparing to get into costume.  

Zoray
Vice Captain

Vicious Hoarder

14,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
The forest (rp)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash