Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [27]~ Sociality&Advices ~
my opinon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Felix Virgo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:06 am
If you're anti-anyone, you're a freaking idiot. Being pro-Gaza does not have to mean anti-Israel. Hell, there's always the possibility of some kind of peaceful existence between the PLO and the Israeli state.

The only obstacle for that peace, however, is humanity. mrgreen

That said, yes, both sides have screwed up. But one should realize that both Islam and the Judeo-Christian faiths have the same ancestor who was supposedly told by God to go from Ur to the land of Canaan.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:24 pm
Felix Virgo
If you're anti-anyone, you're a freaking idiot. Being pro-Gaza does not have to mean anti-Israel. Hell, there's always the possibility of some kind of peaceful existence between the PLO and the Israeli state.

That said, yes, both sides have screwed up. But one should realize that both Islam and the Judeo-Christian faiths have the same ancestor who was supposedly told by God to go from Ur to the land of Canaan.

AGREE!!!! User Image  

Andsonz
Crew

Divine Kitten

11,975 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Divine Donator 100

wildblackfire

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:54 pm
Felix Virgo

Actually there is a huge difference between the faiths.

One is a covenant faith and the other is not. The Muslims consider themselves to be descended from Abraham from the line of Esau, the nation of Israel from the line of Isaac. The Koran is a separate book from the Bible altogether and was written 600 years after the time that Jesus walked the earth.

The laws governing the different faiths are also quite different. The one requires a sacrifice of bulls and goats to make atonement for sin and the other takes retribution on the sinner. Also the laws they follow are quite different as well.
stare  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:51 pm
While there are religious differences, scriptually we share the same ancestor ... so ... your point?  

All Fair and Immaculate

wildblackfire

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:04 am
All Fair and Immaculate
While there are religious differences, scriptually we share the same ancestor ... so ... your point?
the point is religiously they will always be at ends with each other. all mankind is the same species, making us all one big *ucked up family. being related to one another makes no difference either way. stare  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:56 pm
I kinda understantd but I still don't get the point of wildblackfire stating the above.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

wildblackfire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:12 pm
Nick_austin90
I kinda understantd but I still don't get the point of wildblackfire stating the above.
it's a common misconception that religion isn't an issue pertaining to why they are at war. their religions are at ends with one another. It's defiantly not the only reason they are at war. But it's one of the reasons they cannot accept one another and join. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:38 am
yes i agree.but, its mostly a religion thing along with some other stuff like Palestine being their land and bla bla bla...and to why they wont accept one another. and that matter is something of old times at the times when the Quaran was created . i say this war is pointless and Israel would lose in the end.  

Justinia93

3,300 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:44 am
Ah~ now that I understand I agree. Some wars of old started just becuase un un-acceptance of a new thing...like new religion.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:57 am
Nick_austin90
Ah~ now that I understand I agree. Some wars of old started just becuase un un-acceptance of a new thing...like new religion.

umm ya kinda like that, and that new religion is diffident to god and something like it....its just a really old matter and its still going on because people can't accept reality.  

Justinia93

3,300 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

wildblackfire

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:48 pm
Vidalena93
Nick_austin90

umm ya kinda like that, and that new religion is diffident to god and something like it....its just a really old matter and its still going on because people can't accept reality.
actually the reasons for the war isn't souly because of religion. it's also economics. there isn't enough land or resources for either countries people. so they fight over it. stare  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:02 pm
wildblackfire
Vidalena93
Nick_austin90

actually the reasons for the war isn't souly because of religion. it's also economics. there isn't enough land or resources for either countries people. so they fight over it. stare

yep thats the point  

Andsonz
Crew

Divine Kitten

11,975 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Divine Donator 100

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:44 am
wildblackfire
Vidalena93
Nick_austin90

none of us said it was solely on that but it is one...the only wars that I know are the wars in Madinah and Mekah due to Islam all those decades ago and the wars in Asia. I'm not even really clear with WW1. WW2 myb coz my country was affected badly due to the Japanese invasion...but thats it. So forgive me if i don't know much...I'm no fan of history...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:42 am
Nick_austin90
wildblackfire
Vidalena93
Nick_austin90

none of us said it was solely on that but it is one...the only wars that I know are the wars in Madinah and Mekah due to Islam all those decades ago and the wars in Asia. I'm not even really clear with WW1. WW2 myb coz my country was affected badly due to the Japanese invasion...but thats it. So forgive me if i don't know much...I'm no fan of history...

yeah...economics and the wars over the madina and mekah are few of the many reasons of these wars. it's really frustrating, killing innocent people for the resources of their land. this is unfair...and then comes the stuff or religion...meh. ._.  

Justinia93

3,300 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

wildblackfire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:42 am
Vidalena93
Nick_austin90
wildblackfire
Vidalena93
Nick_austin90

yeah...economics and the wars over the madina and mekah are few of the many reasons of these wars. it's really frustrating, killing innocent people for the resources of their land. this is unfair...and then comes the stuff or religion...meh. ._.
nobody said life was fair. only to make the best of it. it can hold great atrocities and great beauties. stare  
[27]~ Sociality&Advices ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff