Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Wolf Eclipse (OPEN!!! BEING RP-ING!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:38 pm
((mine? THANKS!!!))

Luna looked over to another wolf and sniffed the air. For some reason, she could tell it was Alex. "Alex!" Luna barked.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:55 pm
Alex turned and Saw Luna. "That you Luna?" She asked.

((im just asking, but for the time being could you please make your posts Large size because my Gaia words shrunk for EVERYTHING ON GAIA. And it causes straning of my eyes.....you don't have to but.....i was wondering if you could.))

Currently Dead Account

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:12 pm
Lee looked up at Luna." Yeah its me. What happened?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:15 pm
((sure))

Luna nodded. "thank god you're ok..." she said. Then Luna turned to Lee. "I'm not sure what happened..." though whatever happened to us, we'll find out... but i'm going to make sure that my friends are ok... Luna thought to herself.

Sola glared at her sister, Rosa, then stomped off. Rosa shrugged and walked home to get her sword that she her grandfather gave her, though she never used it much before. Sola stopped walking and sat on a bench in the park, thinking about the dream she had.

((CAN RIN COME AND TALK TO SOLA SINCE SHE IS A BELIEVER TOO? PWEASE????))

Feathertail14

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:21 pm
Lee tried walking but it was a little hard for her." What should we do know. We can't go back to town."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:28 pm
Luna sighed. "I'm not sure... maybe we should find out why or how we were changed first of all, then we can find out exactly how to get back to normal..." if we can... Luna thought the last part, not wanting to say it out loud in case her friends worried. no... we CAN get back to normal... though i don't know how yet... well we'll just have to find out...  

Feathertail14

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:35 pm
" Well it has something to do with last night. But i can't remember anything besides a flash of light." Lee said  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:40 pm
Luna thought for a moment, then nodded. "Yeah... maybe thats when... THIS happened..." she sugggested.  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:43 pm
((1: Thanls for making the lettering bigger.
2: Ok, Rin Will meet Sola
3: You completly ignored my last post....))

Rin Walked Up to Sola "Hey, i had a dream...." She said.

"I-Have to fight Them...." Skye said.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:45 pm
" I believe that is what happened" Lee said to Luna.
( I didn't ignore your last post its just that my computer can't do that for some reason."  

athena321
Crew

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:54 pm
((Not you.......Leafpetal.....))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:55 pm
( KK. And leafpetal??)  

athena321
Crew

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:16 pm
((Feathertail14....))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:35 pm
((hm? what last post? the one where you said 'that you luna?' ? i didn't ignore that. Luna nodded, saying that yes it was her...))

Luna sighed. "I'm not sure how to get us back though... well lets try finding out why we were changed in the first place..." she said.

Sola looked up at Rin. "A dream?" she asked, hopeful that it was the same one she and Rosa had.

Feathertail14

athena321
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:44 pm
Lee agreed.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items