need a good spanking, zoot?
  poll whore says "what?"
View Results

Angel of the End

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:33 pm
^^ Nice.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:26 am
okay , this is my idea
a belt made out of metal fashioned into a spine w/ a locking mechainism made to look like a skull  

master_maji

Sulphuric

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:33 pm
Something like this only more fashionable, and hopefully affordable as well. I freakin' love this style of boots (As in, with the external metal cap) but I cannot find decent looking ones ANYWHERE :C  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:56 pm
How about Christmas-themed bat and zombie decorations?  

Angel of the End

SC_Anubis

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:09 pm
clothing reminiscent of what certain SCI-FI villains wear. Like a jacket or vest that is reminiscent of the Xenomorph exoskeleton from the ALIENS franchise.

The awesome stuff the Yautja wear in the PREDATOR franchise. When I grow out my hair long enough I would also advertise the way the Yautja have their hair, the awesome dreads with the jewels in them. I can't stand the nasty dreads everyone has, it gives the look a terrible rep.

I am a fan of this stuff and I'll bet there are more people out there just the same. So it would be cool if the style took off!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:07 pm
Dont realy know if you would call it goth but Iv thought about doing these Kitty jackets. Made two and kinda like tweaking around with each one I do. But I dont realy know if I would go about making and selling them, I just make them for friends. Its prity fun to make your own cloths and stuff, plan things out and see it all come together. Yall should try it, its not too hard to learn to sew and make things. Well heres two pics of the jackets, hope there not too big XP

Heres mine
User Image

And heres the one I made for a friend
User Image  

Spike23080

Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items