Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:25 am
Death of Cool
Lady Tam Li Hua

Edit: I don't know where either term started, but there's nothing wrong with us calling ourselves "Muffins" or "Plague Rats".

It puts you in the same class of low-life s**t stain as Juggalos and Maggots.

There are a lot of bands that have names for their followers.
I don't see what's wrong with that.
I mean, sure, Juggalos are annoying ********, but that doesn't mean that having a name to band all the fans together makes them low-lifes.

KISS has the KISS Army.
Deadsy has Legion.
The Grateful Dead has Dead Heads.
Depeche Mode has Moders.

There's a huge list. I think it's a neat way to band together instead of just being like "yeah I like this band." It's a way to get other fans to recognise you without having to say you like the band.

/shrug

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:11 pm
I've been listening to Depeche Mode since 1986, and I have never once heard their fans referred to as "Moders"  

Death of Cool

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:20 pm
Death of Cool
I've been listening to Depeche Mode since 1986, and I have never once heard their fans referred to as "Moders"

It's been used.
I'm pretty sure you're not the end all authority on all things discussed in this guild.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:51 pm
MortSanglant
Death of Cool

It's been used.
I'm pretty sure you're not the end all authority on all things discussed in this guild.

I never claimed to be the "end all authority" on anything, all I'm saying is that in the last 25 years I have never heard a single DM fan refered to as a Moder.  

Death of Cool

XxKitty_of_DeathxX

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:59 pm
i love muse i first heard them when a friend let me listen to a CD it turned out it was the twilight sound track i liked super massive black hole so much i look up other songs by them. but my favorite will always be super massive black hole  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:26 pm
^ lol  

MortSanglant

Music - Related Topics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out