Funny/Weird/Cute Names for Pets Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AriaStarSong

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:44 pm
I have a cat named Bug.
We used to have a llama named Ox. Also one named Obi, which was short for Oberon, so I referred to him as "Oberon, King of the fairies". Had another llama later named Mojo.
My RD in college had a cat named Catzilla. We called her Zilla.

Horses... I called "my" horse in college Beast or Creature, but his name was Corky. We had a pony named Special who was amazing. We also had Skunk, Taco, Turtle, Wheels, Astroturf, Popsicle, Fred Astaire, Fred Flintstone, Marshmellow, Feeny... and a lot more that I can't remember.
At my barn at home, we have Tovaar, who is known as The Mighty Farticus and Hattie, who is Hattie McFatpants.

While in school, we also had two rats named Fig (Figament, as in "it's a figment of your imagination" because we weren't allowed to have pets, and Bri can't talk) and Punc (Punctuation).  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:09 am
Um....let's see...

My ginger and white cat's name is Duma, meaning Cheetah. He is fast.

My friend's dogs names all start with the letter J. It's their thing. They have a female boxer named Jasmine, two schitzu's named Jersey and Josie. They had two chiauaua/jack russel mix's. Cutest dogs you'll ever see. Had to give them away though. The male, whom looked more like a Jack russel, was named Jackie and the femal, whom favored the looks of a chiauaua, was named Little Bit.

I had a teddy bear hamster named Thistle and my brother had a guinea pig named Dusk. What else? Oh, we used to have to brim in our fish tank named Thing 1 and Thing 2.

We've had three ferrets but I would have to say that the one with the most unusual name would have to be the one that we got whom was already named. Boaty.

I unofficially adopted a couple of stray cats among my tens years of living where I do. One was completely ginger. I named him Sage and the other was black and white with a spade shape on his head. I named him Spade.

And Duma's brother, the runt of his litter, was named Gizmo because of a little design on his nose. (He was killed by my dog.)

Lovely Enigma

RosesFallingLikeRain

Desirable Businesswoman

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:18 am
I have three dogs.

Kari is nicknamed Moose because he's a big dog.

Oscar is nicknamed 'Sweet thing' because he's so nice.

Freyja is nicknamed 'Shodenfreud', the german word for 'pleasure from others' pain' XD.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:20 am
I have a cat that we call Mama, her real name is Genisis.  

Seawicket

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:41 am
Ohhh my 7th grade science teacher had a young california king snake (black and white bands) named Zero. I thought it was adorable.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:37 am
My dog's name is Biscuit, but I call him Lippy. biggrin
I have a cat named Duncan, but she's a girl...
Purdy the cat, because he purrs...

At school there were these fish, and one was named Caveman Prototype A.  

Citrus Hikaru

Romantic Fatcat

Tsuki Z

Malevolent Shapeshifter

8,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:50 am
Ive seen a chihuahua named Mammoth and a bull mastiff called midget  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:45 pm
I have a cat named Shamrock, nicknamed Shammy.
I know of a cat named Fluffers Mckitty after a book character. My friend has a cat named Muffin. I cousin has a dog named Slater, weird I know but it was their first pet. I know of a kitten named Newspaper because he liked it so much!! ......and I THINK that that's it....Yup! That's all I can think of right now!!  

Airlia Loire

500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:06 pm
I have a dog named Maddie, short for Madeline--like the children's book--because in it they always said "and the smallest one was Madeline..." and my dog was the runt of her litter.

So it fit, also I was like 7 or 8 and loved Madeline.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:19 pm
I had two cats one was named pickles the other one was bannas they ran away when i was 9 they went and lived with the lady across the street who fed them everytime they went by  

Aria of Blood

Romantic Warlord

9,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

whatagirlwants

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:33 pm
We named out cat fido because he thinks he's a dog.
I had a dog named bandit...not funny till you know why...he took your breath way literally.
I named my cat marley because he's black, laid back, and loves weed(cat n**)
my hubby's cousin named her cat cinderella upon discovering she was a he she renamed him cinderfella  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:12 pm
my friends dog name is princess ugly face yoda!!! lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp xp razz razz razz razz razz razz razz razz razz razz razz razz razz razz razz razz razz razz razz razz razz razz rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin smile smile smile smile smile razz razz razz  

Hot and Sexy Kelly

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

nikomas

Enduring Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:47 pm
I named my two hemit crabs Little Brother and Big Brother, because there is a vast difference in their sizes and personalities. Little Brother is very tiny and cute, while Big Brother is almost as big as my palm and barely comes out of his shell. Quite the opposites, eh? whee  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:48 pm
my friend, says she used to have a cat who she named SnickyFur, like a snickers bar, because it was brown, and had small lighter brown spots, and she is obbesed with snickers!  

swiftwaters

100ribon

Dedicated Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:39 pm
well i have 2 dogs:motsie and dottie
2 cats:varjak(nickname:varjyboy)and sox(socks(nickname:sexysoxie(even though hes quite fat and lazy)))
and my millions of fish are called the same thing theyre all called:random fishie biggrin all the ones with the wierd names are mine other wise theyre my sisters biggrin  
13. ✿ - - - Animals And Nature

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff