Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Snowflake109 / zarEen-13 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:48 pm
Rydia had stopped dead in her tracks as the last question was asked. She hesitated as she turned fully to look at him. "Are you familiar with this?" her question filled with hope. If this was something he was familar with then he would be closer to remembering who he is and where he came from. Excited, she moved closer to him so they were just a few inches apart.

"Yes, these are also part of the elements. Although, most people on Eden don't pocess these elements," she explained, her smile broadening. Her finger now poked his nose playfully, she was never good with personal boundaries. "Your staying in Mysida tonight, right?Your welcome to stay in my home if you would like," she offered. She had a guest room in the house so it didn't matter and she wanted to spend as much time with this mysterious stranger as much as she could. She was totally in awe. She never met someone that was so intriguing to her. Laughing, she turned and started walking away. "I don't know much about you Mister Dark, but so far I like you."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:17 am
As Deiter noticed that Rydia had stopped walking, he halts. He just stared at her when she asked about familiarity. There is? He thought as she continued. He leaned his back a little when she poked his nose. It was the first time someone did that to him. He don't even recall his mother doing that to him in his childhood. He laughed a soft laugh as she turned her back to him.

He closed his eyes for a moment then he started walking again, following her. "First thing I remember is that you're frightened of me, and now you're saying you like me." He said smiling with disbelief. That's easy.. I now have a perfect place to stay.

"Well.. I'm happy for your offer. I could use a place to stay." He said and thought of a chance to be meeting with the High Priestess. "Is it okay with you're Highness though?" He asked sounding as a joke but a real question.

zarEen-13

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:05 am
"Well can you blame me?" she questioned, smirking. "You did just pop out of no where." She laughed. This was true, he did startle her to the point she was wary of him.

"The High Prietess wouldn't mind at all," Rydia assured him as they came upon Mysida. It wasn't huge as some people would imagine, but it was a fairly good sized circular town.

"Well this is Mysida," Rydia said, looking to Dark. "Do you want to get settled in first or head to the temple?" she pointed to the temple that sat in the center of the town.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:00 am
As they both reached Mysida, Deiter looked around at the small town. It's quite bright than their town. Though Seirius, his home town, is much bigger than Mysida. "Mysida is quite nice." He thought aloud with his fingers on his chin.

"Temple?.. What is there to do at the temple?" He asked confused as he looked at Rydia then to the temple she is pointing at.

"Well.. for a stranger.. which do you think is better to do first?.. To meet the High Priestess.. or to visit that temple?.." He replied another question to her question.

zarEen-13

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:35 am
Rydia chuckled at his confusion. "That's where the High Priestess is dummy. She's probably starting up the morning rituals," she told him giving him a little push. Rydia had paused after she mentionedd the morning rituals. She hadn't attended the temple in a long time. She hadn't liked the organized group rituals which is why she started doing her own thing alone in the woods.

"On second thought let me take you to my home," Rydia had decided it was best not to intrupt the rituals. "We can speak to the High Priestess later. C'mon." she had went to tug on his arm to signal him to follow her once more, but then had stopped when she noticed the town had a golden tint to it now. Rydia now looked to the temple once more. The sunlight had just hit the jewel that sat on top of the temple. She had forgotten that this happened every morning. If it wasn't for Dark, she would have been in bed right now missing golden glow of the town and the inner strength that came with it. She felt refreshed and more awake.
Rydia chuckled as she thought to herself. Maybe I should stay up a little longer after MY morning rituals so I can enjoy this effect once more.

She looked to Dark again. He had the glow to him too which made her chuckle as she tugged on the arm her hand was resting on. "C'mon," she said once more as she headed in the direction of home. "I'll make you breakfast."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:17 am
Deiter had raised an eyebrow when Rydia chuckled as his confusion, which yet again made him confused. "Oh." was all he said. So the High Priestess is there at that temple after all.

He stared at her for a moment when he noticed that she was looking at the temple, so he turned to look at it as well. He stared at the golden glow from the top of the temple then around the town. He had thought of how mysterious Mysida is.. to him. A very unknown place. Eden. He thought narrowing his eyes back to where the jewel is reflecting the bright light everywhere.
I can't imagine how 'this' sorceress would be a bad deal for us. I might wanna have a talk with the Demi Lord myself.. without Father beside him. The Demi Lord is always with his father that he don't know how to speak with him alone.

The silence had broke off when Rydia tugged his arm once more and began talking to him again. He closed his eyes for a short moment, he's not used to stare at a bright light for that long. He grimaced at her offer for a breakfast then, again, he followed her lead.
"Please and thank you." He said with his soft and calm voice, then continued with another simple question of his, "What time is it by the way? I had seem to lost track in time.. and date as well."

zarEen-13

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:37 pm
Rydia had noticed how he had struggled to adjust to the bright light, but answered his question before saying anything else."Its about nine in the morning I believe and today is the tenth of June."Rydia then slowed her pace so she was right next to him.

"Is the light bothering you? Here let me help," with that she began chanting softly to herself. Soon there after there was a cloud of darkness in her hand and she began to mold it into what looked like sunglasses. Satisfied with her parody of sunglasses, she handed the mold to Dark. "It will have to do till we actually get you a pair," was all she said before she continued walking.

She grinned to herself. Rydia liked finding the most random reasons to use magic. She would also use a bit of magic when she cooked speeding up the process. Which reminded her, "What would you like for breakfast? Name it and I'll make it!"
Then the thought occured to her he might not remember what he liked. What would she prepare then? She almost sighed but ended up laughing at herself for worrying about such a random thing.

After a few more blocks they had arrived at a fairly good sized home with a small white fence surronding it. Rydia opened the little gate, smiling back at Dark. "Home sweet home, c'mon." she ordered as she ran up the stone steps to the front porch. Before Rydia could reach for the door it flew open making Rydia reel back and fall on her butt. "Owwie.." she whined, looking up to see the giggling blond in front of her. Rydia glared at her. "You shouldn't just fling doors open like that!" she whined again, recovering to her feet.

"Sorry, Rydia," the giggling blond said. "I thought you were in bed."

Rydia sighed again. "You shouldn't fling doors open anyways your going to break it," she scolded, flicking her little sister in the forehead. "Where were you going anyways?"

Terra grimaced when Rydia's fingers connected with her head. "I was going to Jamie's to pick up something for mom," the blond replied, rubbing where Rydia had just flicked her. She then tilted to the side, just noticeing the dark stranger standing behind her sister. "Who are you?"

"Oh this is Dark," Rydia said, looking back at Dark. "Dark, this is my little sister Terra." Rydia looked back at Terra. "He doesn't remember where he's from or who he is so he calls himself Dark," Rydia added so little Terra wouldn't bombard her new friend with questions.

“Oh.” was all Terra had to say as she examined the stranger with her forest green eyes. “It’s nice to meet you Mister Dark.”  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:07 am
Deiter was amazed at Rydia's ability when she helped him with his light problem. She took the sunglasses from her still thinking twice whether he'll use it or not. He just continued walking while examining it.

When Rydia asked him about breakfast, he wasn't sure what to say since he had no idea if their world have the same food as with Eden. He just smiled at her sudden laugh to herself and replied, "I'm fine with anything, thank you. I don't really mind that much about what I eat.. As long as it's edible." He stated, still examining the sunglasses.

When they reached the white fence around Rydia's house, he stopped for a moment when Rydia suddenly fell back. He don't know if he would be worried or not, but he let a soft 'heh' whispered laugh. Then he began walking through the fence as he heard Rydia talking to someone, and he slowly wear the sunglasses with his finger on his nose line.

When Rydia introduced him to her little sister he looked at Terra. Though he's wearing the sunglasses, his silvery eyes are still visible through the shades. He fixed a smile on him as he greet Terra back.

He put his right hand to his chest and slightly bend down closing his eyes. "It's nice to meet you, too, Terra. he said with his soft voice, in a royalty manner remembering that Terra, too, is the daughter of the High Priestess.

As he lift himself up, he gazed at their house. Though he is outside he could see part of the inside and would say it is quite clean and tidy. "Nice place you got here." He said to both of them. "I'm honored to have been invited." He continued as he fix the sunglasses with his fingertips.

zarEen-13

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:21 pm
Rydia chuckled to herself as Dark continued to play with his new sunglasses. "Thanks, it's a pleasure to have you," Rydia said to him before looking back down to Terra. "I'm going to make Mister Dark breakfast are you going to be back?"

Terra was still staring at Dark silently, but was brought back when her sister spoke. "No, I'm going to the temple," Terra said. "Besides I already ate." and with that Terra was headed down the steps.
"See you guys later!" she yelled back to them as she ran out the gate.

Rydia sighed, waving to her fleeing sister. Rydia then looked back to Dark with a soft smile. "I'll give you a tour of the house after we eat," she told him, dissappering into the house. She lead him to the kitchen and pointed to a stool by the island. "Well if you didn't know this is the kitchen!" she annonced as she started rumpaging through the cabinets. She decided she would just make something simple like pancakes. Fast and simple espicially so with magic.

Within just a few minutes of magically mixing the ingredients, heating, flipping, and stirring of the pancakes, bacon, and eggs it was finished. She handed the plate of food to Dark along with butter and syrup.
"Don't think I'm lazy. I don't do this everyday," she said, winking as she sat next to him. She was starving so she had wanted to make a pretty decent meal in a short amount of time. With a giggle she began cutting into her pancake with her fork.
"The High Priestess will be home shortly so by the time you eat and I show you around the house she should be about home." she told him before she took a bite of the pancake on her fork.

Every once in awhile she'd side glance at him as they ate in silence. Again she wished he remembered who he was. She was really curious to know what he was really like. So far all she noticed from him is that he's quiet, reserved, yet polite. He was a mystery. She hoped his memory would come back soon so she could get to know the real Dark or whatever his name really is. She smiled. For now, she was enjoying taking care of him.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:47 am
Deiter was once again amazed by Rydia's sorcery. Their food, as he had expected, is different from theirs though the fork is familiar. Or maybe he hadn't seen most it yet.

He removed the sunglasses as she handed him the plate of food. He got confused when she handed him a butter and syrup, but as he glanced with her plate he managed to just copy what she had done with it and put the butter on the pancake then poured a little syrup.
This isn't bad at all. He thought with his first taste.

After seconds of silence he noticed Rydia's simple glances at him and would, again, began asking questions. He cleared his throat as he swallowed looking around the place, "So the High Priestess wouldn't mind a stranger in her house, would she?" I wonder if they have heard of the same prophesy as we had. He thought between his question. The prophesy about a war between two worlds, though nobody knows how it would begin, or which side would declare the war.

"My mind is full of questions about this world.. Especially now that I have.." he paused, he wouldn't say he's been getting information he would need and that she's helping him with it, or have the feeling of getting near the sorceress he's looking for. He smiled and with less than a second of his pause, he continues,
".. found interest for sorcery." He said as he glance back at Rydia.

"And I'm just wondering. You see, I was in a town before I ended up wondering into the woods." He said remembering about what he was doing before the Demi Lord had called for him. "And I have read a book from there about.. about sorcerers and sorceresses having a war between an unknown world. It's an ancient history though. It may even be just a legend. It said that it happened thousands of years ago." He lied, it wasn't ancient history, nor a legend, but it was the prophesy and is about to happen thousands of years after it was announced. "But you know what they say. History repeats itself." He commented.

He looked down at the sunglasses he removed and picked it up just holding it with his hand as he looked back at Rydia. "Do you know what those unknowns may be?" He asked wondering if they, the people of Eden, had the same knowledge about the other worlds.

zarEen-13

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:17 pm
It seemed like Dark had other things on his mind when he asked her if it was okay if he could stay once again. “Of course not,” she replied, turning fully in her stool so she was facing him.

The way he paused to gather his thoughts as he talked made Rydia feel like he was holding back something. This made her uneasy making her expression go from soft and playful to hard and serious as he continued with what he was saying. The book he spoke of she had never heard of. She wondered for just a moment if he was making it up to get something out of her, but the question was why would he?
“I never heard of such things,” she replied, frowning. “Dark, do you remember what book?”

The only “war” she ever heard of was between the Lunar and Solar tribe which happened years and years ago. This had nothing to do with what Dark was saying, but it was the only thing that came to mind when he mentioned a war. With that thought it sparked another thing that she kept locked in the back of her mind.

“Now that you mention it there is something to that effect...” she met his gaze, biting her lip nervously. It made her uneasy just to think about it, let alone talk about it. It took her a moment before she started off on what basically the text said. “It was said when her power spills a sacred red that two worlds would be engaged in war. From that power he will rise and conquer,”she fumbled with her sleeve as she said this. A line creased across her forehead as she frowned.
“I...I really can’t remember what the text said, but you understand.” She bowed her head with that statement.

“The actual text lies in the temples archives,” she commented, lifting her head back up slowly. “It is more poetic then I put it and has more to it.” she smiled timidly as she looked to him. "If your really that curious we can check it out later..."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:07 pm
Deiter noticed that he really made her felt uneasy about his question. He sighed mockingly to himself. You're the worst liar, Deiter. He's never good at lying though he sometimes make others fall for his words when he looked serious about it. He thought that he should not lie to anybody to this world knowing that he's knowledge about Eden is not good enough for him to lie about things. So he simply answered her question finding words that are completely believable. "No.. It's not that I can't remember. I just don't know the name of the book. It's a very old and dusty one, been in stock for years." he answered then paused to listen to her.

"Her power spills a sacred red.." he repeated. Would that be the sign then? When that sorceress showed a power of sacred red, then it would be her that he must kill before a war would burst. From that power 'he' will rise and conquer? he thought as Rydia spoke of it. That doesn't make any sense. Would there be someone who will use the sorceress' power to conquer? Who will rise and conquer what? Then.. should I kill this sorceress before her power spills out?.. How then? He thought it through before a second could last. Then commented on her statement. "No, actually, I did not understand." He said curiously yet calm.

He looked at Rydia as she continued, talking about the temple archives. "Yes.. Maybe later." he said nodding and gently smiled back at her. Okay. I'd say that's much of an information. But still a lot to learn about Eden. He thought as he placed the sunglasses back to his eyes, a finger on his nose-line.

The prophesy has it's effect for the next few years. He still have his time. No need for a rush 'till he figured it all out clearly. The story of the two worlds together. He would not want to kill someone who might be living a peaceful life just for the benefit of theirs. There might be another way before he come to that option. He never learn to trust his father in the first place.

He glance back at Rydia. His eyes shining silver through the shades and became acting friendly as he could. He wouldn't want her to suspect him of something if he force his curiosity out of her. And so he tried to change the subject since he noticed she wouldn't want talking about it. "Thank you for such a delicious meal. Your mother is about to come I suppose. And maybe I'd like to have a tour in this small town of yours. It seems nice."

zarEen-13

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:57 pm
Rydia knew her words were confusing. She thought to clarify what she had said, but when she opened her mouth to do so Dark had changed the subject She grinned, relieved from the heavy burden she beared for the moment. “Sure thing,” she replied, getting to her feet. She chuckled, noticing that he was wearing the sunglasses again. The silver of his eyes shining through the shades were truly a strange thing. “Your eyes are pretty.” she commented bluntly, as she grabbed his dish. With a wink, she took her own and headed to the sink.

“Your free to check out the house on your own,” she said over her shoulder. “I’ll catch up to you in a bit.” with that she turned back to the dishes and began scrubbing them.

As she washed the plates her mind wandered to their conversation. She would like to speak to him again about it to clarify things. Does it really matter? She sighed. She had her suspicions, but didn’t want to falsely accuse Dark of anything. The boy seemed nice enough after all. It was then her mothers words made their way into her head.

“Keep yourself safe.”

Rydia let out yet another sigh. Her mother had a way of contradicting herself. She would tell Rydia to keep safe and be wary of strangers, but then she would also tell her to try to see the good in people and help those in need. Rydia tapped her chin with her wet, soapy index finger as she thought. Was that really a contradiction? Be wary, but try to see the good in people. That was probably what she meant. She nodded as she rinsed off the dishes, putting them in the dish drain. She decided it wasn’t a bad idea to befriend Dark. After all he has been nothing but nice and polite to her
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:29 am
Deiter just followed Rydia with his eyes, still having his position sitting on the chair. He smiled at her comment on his eyes and would reply, "You think so?.. I had just noticed that you, too, had a unique and beautiful eyes." The people of his world has almost same shiny eyes as he had though colors are different. People of Eden, for him, are making him want to know more about them.

When Rydia started washing the dishes he stood up silently and walked slowly towards a bigger room next to where they were. He looked around. This must be the living room. He thought as he walked to the couch and sat there feeling comfortable welcoming himself.

He laid his back on the couch and rested, waiting for Rydia. He didn't feel like wondering around their house since he was still a stranger to Rydia and her family. I think this mission is pretty serious. I need to be careful. Sorcery.. He sighed. He want to know more or rather know everything else about sorcery, and the book that Rydia had mention to him. But he had to wait. He won't show any sign of him being from the other world. Neither him, being an assassin. Not until he would make his move towards his mission on preventing the war.

zarEen-13

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:38 pm
The High Priestess Melinda just finished the blessings and had sent everyone off to continue their day. She sighed, closing her violet colored eyes as she took in the scent of incense. Something had felt off today so the ceremony wasn’t perfection like it usually was. The others probably didn’t notice how off everything was. It was just like any other ceremony to them. Melinda felt the shift of balance as she called the elements together. She let out another sigh as she opened her right eye to see Terra coming back from the storage room after she had put away the candles. “Terra,” Melinda said her name in her calm soft tone as she faced her youngest daughter.

Terra tilted her head to the side at her mother. Her mother’s tone was soft and even as usual, but Terra noticed the worry line creasing across her mother’s forehead. “What’s up?”

Melinda tried to relax her expression as she forced a soft smile on her face. “What did you think of the ceremony today?” she asked.

Terra’s answer was simple and expected. “The same as always,” Terra shrugged, looking at her mom. “Why?”

Melinda just smiled. Maybe she was worrying to much. “Oh, are you trying to tell me that it’s getting boring?” she asked in a playful matter.

“Well you could do something different,” Terra replied with a laugh. “Switch it up, you know?”

Melinda just laughed as she draped her arm around Terra’s shoulders as they began to walk. “Well as they say you can’t teach a old dog new tricks.” she sighed.

They reached home still bantering back and forth. “Stop teasing me,” Melinda laughed as she opened the front door. Her laughter was cut off as she noticed a young man dressed in all black sitting on their cream colored couch. She opened her mouth to say something, but soon her older daughter Rydia stepped into the room.

“Oh, your home!” Rydia exclaimed, wide eyed as she looked from her mother to Dark. Her expression relaxed as she walked over to Dark. “Mom, this is Dark. I met him in the Woods this morning.”

Melinda moved a loose strand of her blonde hair behind her ear as she looked at Dark and Rydia. “Oh Hello,” she greeted him. “I’m Melinda High Priestess of this town, but you probably heard of me.”
Dark’s looks were definitely strange and unfamiliar to her, but that wasn’t too unusual she hadn’t traveled to far even as her position as High Priestess. Even with that fact she was still curious if this young man was the reason why the ceremony felt off. She would hold this in the back of her mind. She wouldn’t pass judgement so quickly. “What brings you here, Mister Dark?” she questioned, her expression softening.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff