Christianity World Wide Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atreadia Allaani

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:26 am
ferret658
That's pretty cool. Maybe her and her husband will finally decide to give their lives to Jesus!
I hope so. They are both sweet people. She was born Catholic, but at the age of 14 refused to attend anymore. She had a lot of problems with the Catholic Church and her own Native religion. Her husband calls himself a Shintoist, though I know its a little more than that. But they both love the church I attend, and bring another mutual friend with them whenever they can.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:10 am
Shweet!! Now what you want to do is manipulate their minds in a psychological type pf way......Lol I'm just kidding. What I do is find out what someone's interests are and then look in the Bible and find some stories that relate to their interests.

Just a suggestion. You probably have your own way of evangelizing people. But good luck and I'll be praying for you and them. mrgreen  

ferret658

Atreadia Allaani

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:11 pm
ferret658
Shweet!! Now what you want to do is manipulate their minds in a psychological type pf way......Lol I'm just kidding. What I do is find out what someone's interests are and then look in the Bible and find some stories that relate to their interests.

Just a suggestion. You probably have your own way of evangelizing people. But good luck and I'll be praying for you and them. mrgreen
Yes, I have my own ways. But being good friends with them, and being there when they really needed it is probably the best witnessing power I will have with them. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:46 pm
Atreadia Allaani
ferret658

Yes, I have my own ways. But being good friends with them, and being there when they really needed it is probably the best witnessing power I will have with them. 3nodding

Amen!  

ferret658

Media Discussion {Everything on TV is true}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas