Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 27. ✿ - - - Girls
Is there anything wrong with my breasts? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What cup size should an average thirteen year old be?
  AAA
  AA
  A
  B
  C
  D and over
View Results

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:45 am
Pink Mint Tea
I am your Mord Sith
Theres nothing wrong with having a flat chest at your age. Its completely natural. I didn't start to grow breasts until I was 16 years of age. You'll grow eventually. I'm now going to be 21 and I have a 32 B.

I was 17and I remember when I was changing in the locker room, some girl made a comment about my breasts being small. Being the smart a** that I was I said " I'd rather have small tits then have a spare tire hanging off my waist like you do. Go be fat somewhere else, I'm trying to get dressed" The locker room became silent and few moments later I heard her sobbing. She had locked herself in one of the stalls and refused to come out. She deserved it.

Uh no she didn't. Next time, be the better person!

Anyway, there's no such thing as a "normal" body. You can have a healthy body or a non-healthy body. That's it. Seriously I didn't get boobs until I was 18.

Yes, yes she did. She was poking fun at my body so she got it in return. I made her into a better person, now she'll think twice about ripping on others. Besides, her ego was to big to begin with. It was about time someone showed her that she wasn't all that and a bag of chips.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:16 pm
Everyone grows at different speeds. I'll be 14 in a couple weeks and I have 34C. I'm curvy, but not over-weight/fat.
Someone in my class will also be 14 in a couple weeks and is uber-skinny and Only has an AA or A cup (not for sure on size, she wears uber-padded push-up bras to make it look like she has boobs, it fails >.>;; )
There's technically no "average" size in breasts for certain ages, everyone's bodies are different.

Epicfied

xParanormal Angelx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:30 pm
I'm 24 and I wear a 36B. I like it that way. I don't want big breasts. When I was 13, I was an A too. Breasts come in different sizes. It doesn't matter. All females have breasts so why worry about it.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:36 pm
simperson
I was in the locker room with my friends getting changed, and then my friend looked at my cleavage and was just like "Your boobs are so wide in the middle." It made me feel weird, and made her look sort of like a b***h. She's like 34B and thirteen. I'm thirteen, skinny, 5"3, growing hips, and my bra size is 34A. Do I have "Average" boobs? And is it alright that I haven't gotten enough "Cleavage" yet?

DISCUSS:

-My problem
-Bra size
-Locker room behavior
-The wonders of water bras
blaugh

razz why much you complain i wish my boobs were that big at thirteen i am fifteen and i am 34A  

Irish Orchid

Cheetahs Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:45 pm
User ImageDogs Are Angels...

im a 34b & honestly i wish they were smaller...
yer fine the way you are, alot of boys like'em small

...With FUR!!!User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:26 pm
i have that similar problem, my two best friends have a 34A bra size, and they always comment on me becuz im 13 and have 36B bra size.....just ignore it like i do  

xXDepressedEmo69Xx

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Aliareana

Frozen Bunny

16,650 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:45 pm
You're still growing. Quit worrying about it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:52 pm
There is nothing wrong with your breast size. I was your cup size at 14. At 13 I was wearing training bras and I've only gone up a cup size since I was a 34A. Everyone is different there is nothing wrong with a girl who was an A at 13 or a D at 13 they just grow differently.  

Kristifireangel

Unusual Inescapable Me

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:15 pm
I was your size when I was 13. No worries. Soon you'll fill out. I'm just now growing...and boy are they growing fast. oO  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:21 pm
User Image
Don't worry, girl.
You're still young, your breasts will grow.
I was about a 36A when I was your age
Now I'm 17 and I'm a 36C
So, don't worry, they'll grow.
And if they don't, it's okay ~
You don't need them to be beautiful ^^

IF I STOP LYING I'LL JUST DISAPPOINT YOU

Io[dream.eater]

Beloved Codger

Isaiah Moretti

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:53 pm
Every girl develops at a different speed. My boobs didn't start growing until a year ago, when I was sixteen, even though I technically started puberty at 13; and even then, I'm only a 34A cup size while I stand at 5'8" and on the slender side. So chillax, m'dear, and let nature work her wonders ^.^

~SB~  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:35 am
Hey Simperson, you have absolutely NOTHING to worry about. You're 13 so still growing, my boobs didn't start developing until when I was around 14.
So people grow at different rates, and it doesn't matter anyway. Everyone is UNIQUE in their own way, so don't mind what that girl said to you.  

kellyec33

2,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

HearThemCry

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:27 pm
Well, have you gotten your period yet? And you really shouldn't worry about the size. (Besides, most of the guys I know and myself like smaller ones anyways!)
By the way, I'm 14 with a 34B. My little sister is either an A or an AA, I'm not sure.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:12 am
im 14 and i ured 2 be an an A32 now my boobs just..grew over the summer and im a B32 what im saying is there is no normal.  

Yukki the vampire

uglyqwerty

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:17 pm
faretheewell
There really isn't an "average" for breasts, least of all at thirteen. Women have all sorts of sizes and shapes of breasts, all perfectly wonderful. You are developing at the rate that is right for your body. Your breasts are perfectly normal.

27. ✿ - - - Girls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff