Who thinks there should be another hedgehog? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XMajestic_Dreaming_AngelX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:05 am
xweek
Not now, no. I personally wouldn't mind if they did make a new hedgehog, but I know the fan backlash would be very risky for SEGA.

Echidnas...no Echidnas. Heck, I don't even want the ones we DO have. At least Tikal's dead, but I do hope Sonic Chronicles ends up being non-canon. BioWare really messed up the plot, characters and fun with that one, and I was the one who did the pre-America guides for it!

:/ I thought Sonic chronicals was a great game. Hell, I thought it was like the SA2B of the DS. It was amazing! Sega was right to go to Bioware. They really made that game incredible. (In my opinion, at least. :3) I thought it was a great RPG game. The only thing that pisses me off is that fact that I can't find all of the freaking chao! xDD

And why hate Echindas? Whats so wrong with them? ._. I mean I'm not a big fan of real echindas, but I like Tikal, Knuckles, Shade and the Nocturen clan. They all have a decent story line to them. :3

Wow I haven't posted something in a while. ._. Sorry for my absence. LOL.

Anyway, What I think Sega Should do is add in more Wolves or dogs. Something that they don't have or only have one of (This excludes the comics, BTW. I don't follow the comic, because I just don't like the comics) Maybe a Hyena. Or maybe another african animal, Like an Elephant or something *Ish not very good with african animal names xD*. Or maybe more Bears! Or maybe a rodent, like a mouse or a meercat (Do... DO those count as rodents? ._.) Oh! How about some Snakes? Or more reptiles? They only have like two.
I can go on If I think about it more. xD

Quote:
What's wrong with Echidna? And the last time they added a hedgehog to the series it caused a gigantic plot hole in the ENTIRE story of Sonic the Hedgehog, mainly because Silver is too much of
A: A godmod

B: A total waste of a character.

C: An annoyance because Sega created him without even considering their entire story plot, what with Sonic getting all the chaos emeralds several times, using them constantly, saving the world. And then Silver just goes back in time, takes a Chaos Emerald and pretty much undoes everything Sonic has ever done, and what does Sega do? NOTHING! They act like he never messed the series to begin with.

:/ I like Silver too, but only for His Naive nature. And his theme song. (Tell me, How can a horrible game have such an awesome song?!)

Silver isn't THAT bad. He just needs more character developement. Remember, he's only three years old (Gaming wise) so, of course he's going to have a lot of faults. Every character always starts off with many faults. Hell, Did you know that Sonic's name was Needlemouse in his very very old days?! He also had a girlfriend! ._.

Another opinion of mine. :3  
pika293 rolled 3 100-sided dice: 12, 54, 83 Total: 149 (3-300)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:51 pm
no not really stare unless it happens to be Sonic's son/daughter then yesUser Image  

pika293

2,400 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Shadow_Blazer_rulz rolled 3 100-sided dice: 94, 71, 3 Total: 168 (3-300)

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:28 pm
pika293
no not really stare unless it happens to be Sonic's son/daughter then yesUser Image

I agree. It would be coll to see Sonic's son/daughter. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:51 pm
No, Never...

It would really mess up sonic for sure.

I would really like eveything normal.

Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, and eggman. Maybe oldschool Amy.

No more of those new Messing up characters like sliver, shadow, blaze, cream, big the cat. They really mess up the games...  

penciltips

One Fly Mofo

5,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:28 am
iLinkeh
thedesired88
I personally think there's too many characters tbh. Out of all those characters there only like 4-5 villians lol. This series need more villians (excluding game villians). Also just bringing in random animals is stupid IMO.

true we need more villians and less heros,also they should make a new sonic game with the game of sonic unleashed (exept the werehogs stages o.e wink

they are working on a game kinda like that, right now its known as "project needlemouse"

its gonna be all 2d though.

dont hate on the werehog XD  
~Headlines, Welcomes, and Sites~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas