Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
HELBA X BALMUNG, ANYONE?!?!? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:36 pm
BreathLessX
I see their relatiponship as a love/hate relationship.

I agree. surprised  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:29 pm
I figure it would initially be a relationship of disdain on Balmung's part, probably a working only one. She gives the orders on what to do, he goes out and does it with a ):< face on the entire time. Eventually he gets used to it, disdain gives way to curiosity. Meanwhile, she toys with him the entire time.  

[Dill]

14,425 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:20 pm
[Dill]
I figure it would initially be a relationship of disdain on Balmung's part, probably a working only one. She gives the orders on what to do, he goes out and does it with a ):< face on the entire time. Eventually he gets used to it, disdain gives way to curiosity. Meanwhile, she toys with him the entire time.

yeah i think so i'm guissing ur saying balmung would be helba's b!tch  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:27 pm
Helba eats Balmung for breakfeast. xp  

Azure_Flame_Goddess

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Mr Eliot

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:58 am
personally, if they made a balmung love interest, and created a whole side story on that, i'd get that (love interest tries to hit on him, he is completely clueless, XD)

i say no to balmung x helba, but its ur preference  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:26 am
I have never thought of such pairing. Now I want to punch you for making me think of such image in my head of those two disgusting couple pairing! I actually like him and another character, a guy, as a pairing. I always see him as a homosexual. xD  

Wanari

[Dill]

14,425 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:38 am
MasterPirateWandy
I have never thought of such pairing. Now I want to punch you for making me think of such image in my head of those two disgusting couple pairing! I actually like him and another character, a guy, as a pairing. I always see him as a homosexual. xD

Seriously? Half the reason that I loved IMOQ was because even as a rabid pre-teen shipper, I couldn't see ANY of the guys in it paired off with other guys.

No homo.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:43 pm
Azure_Flame_Goddess
Helba eats Balmung for breakfeast. xp

would he taste more chicken or turkey  

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Hacker Queen Helba

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:28 am
These are all funny and cool, but I figured I wouldn't be paired with anyone.

And Balmung of all people wouldn't be interested in Helba whatsoever, due to the fact that he loathes and holds disdain towards hackers and all their like...

Hope the thread keeps on living! ^ ^  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:06 am
Hacker Queen Helba

And Balmung of all people wouldn't be interested in Helba whatsoever, due to the fact that he loathes and holds disdain towards hackers and all their like...

Any half decent writer could easily turn that disdain around on him, especially once you consider that Helba's motives aren't always DARK AND SINISTER or even fully self-fufilling. Examining why people feel that way, then taking advantage of their surrounding confusion towards it works in both real life relationships AND written ones. And considering that Balmung has never really been static in his RAWR HAET in the past, it's not that hard to work with.

Because we still try to bang people who do things we don't like.  

[Dill]

14,425 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

Hacker Queen Helba

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:18 am
[Dill]
Hacker Queen Helba

Any half decent writer could easily turn that disdain around on him, especially once you consider that Helba's motives aren't always DARK AND SINISTER or even fully self-fufilling. Examining why people feel that way, then taking advantage of their surrounding confusion towards it works in both real life relationships AND written ones. And considering that Balmung has never really been static in his RAWR HAET in the past, it's not that hard to work with.

Because we still try to bang people who do things we don't like.

Good and very well written retort! ^ ^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:22 pm
[Dill]
MasterPirateWandy

Seriously? Half the reason that I loved the .hack series was because even as a rabid pre-teen shipper, I couldn't see ANY of the guys in it paired off with other guys.

No homo.

Really? You couldn't see En with a man or Haseo? ;D  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

[Dill]

14,425 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:31 am
XxGrieverxX
[Dill]
MasterPirateWandy

Seriously? Half the reason that I loved the .hack series was because even as a rabid pre-teen shipper, I couldn't see ANY of the guys in it paired off with other guys.

No homo.

That's G.U.

G.U. is when s**t starts turning gay. In multiple ways sadly. I was referring more to IMOQ. Should have really specified, but oh well.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:15 pm
[Dill]
XxGrieverxX
[Dill]
MasterPirateWandy

No homo.

That's G.U.

G.U. is when s**t starts turning gay. In multiple ways sadly. I was referring more to IMOQ. Should have really specified, but oh well.

Ohhh, I see.
Yeah, characters are more straight in IMOQ. En and Haseo brought on the gay in GU. cool

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Mr Eliot

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:31 pm
XxGrieverxX
[Dill]
XxGrieverxX
[Dill]
MasterPirateWandy

No homo.

That's G.U.

Ohhh, I see.
Yeah, characters are more straight in IMOQ. En and Haseo brought on the gay in GU. cool

the truth has been revealed. And i rofl.N  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces