Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Play in Paradise

Back to Guilds

Come and entertain your imagination in Paradise. All are welcome! 

Tags: free, Role Playing, Paradise 

Reply Paradise
WHERE THE HELL IS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hoshigiri
Vice Captain

Sparkly Genius

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:03 pm
No idea. It's up to Korn I guess.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:06 pm
And I say now!
Here's what could be done to start out:

1. Wipe the Locker Room (I'll take care of that) =DONE

2. Sift through the OCC/Spam forum (Everyone please lend a hand) =DONE

3. Wipe the DND and Star Wars forums and rename Closed =DONE

4. Wipe the Main Forum except for Introduce Yourself, Advertising, and perhaps Super Random Awesomeness (We'll discuss whether or not to keep that one) =DONE

5. Get rid of Roleplay Graveyard and rename Closed =DONE

6. Discuss a new format for the Subbies and what to do with the RPs =IN PROGRESS

I'm also going to revamp the crew roster. So congrats to all who responded to this thread, because you guys are my new VCs!  

Korn On A Stik
Captain

Bashful Codger

donie120
Vice Captain

Alien Gatekeeper

11,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:43 pm
Donie reporting in. Sorry I have been kinda gone from the guild. With the navy and all I find it hard to be active in more then one guild. But with my new schedule I can take the time to get this going again.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:53 pm
I think that nothing that hasn't been posted on since june should remain. But even then it looks like they are all kinda dead. With that I would say get rid of all the RPs. Not enough people here to restart them. I will do some recruiting on another guild that I am on. Very active members.  

donie120
Vice Captain

Alien Gatekeeper

11,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Alister_King
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:02 pm
as shall i. i may be bringing a few friends from the XSK. Ill report in later with an update on that.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:20 am
I'm sorry if my guild caused this one's downfall (I don't think it did, but now's not the time for that) but my guild's dead too, so bleah. Its strange, my guild died overnight, we were going great for months, and then suddenly no activity. as far as deleting the rps, wait till I can get the setups copied so we can restart them when we get more people. I'm in a number of rp guilds that I'll try to recruit from. as far as the star wars rp, I'm sorry I didn't finish it, but the guild went dead shortly after I started, and I was still trying to get the dnd thing to work on forums.

I'm going to start recruiting from rps I'm in  

mathwl1020
Vice Captain

mathwl1020
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:12 am
alright, I've got the setups copied for all of the rps from the easy playing section, so if there's any that people really liked, then just tell me and we can set it up again. I haven't gotten the ones from the other sections  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:26 am
and now I have the setup for every rp in the guild, as well as who created them (unless they copied them themselves). the rps can be deleted now  

mathwl1020
Vice Captain

Hoshigiri
Vice Captain

Sparkly Genius

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:32 pm
I'll start sifting through the spam forum. I'm going with Donie in saying that anything that hasn't been posted in after June/July I'm deleting.

EDIT: Okay, I took a look at the OOC forum, and before I do anything permanent, here's a list of proposed changes.

Delete:
Battle Arena
Chess
resist the urge to click this
imagination trap
perfectly pointless debate

Recreate:
Pass the stick (?)
defile de mode (?)
little known facts about the avatar below you
stupid questions, stupid answers
who would you rather
how would you kill the person above you
the lounge

Keep (but perhaps revamp a bit):
introduction (should add clearer rules to first post.)
bump thread
pics, ocs, & banner ideas (was considering splitting into different threads: i.e. post your pic, guild banners, and art. In which case...some of the stuff goes in different subbies. :/)
---
space missions
peter griffin and the chicken
worlds longest poem

For the last three in keep, I was figuring maybe we'd recreate it, but have a brief log of the previous data since these were ongoing things. Or we could delete it and recreate, it's up to everyone.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:44 pm
What do you guys want me to do?
and do you think that we should bake banners for our sigs advertising?  

Dred Noboru
Vice Captain

Korn On A Stik
Captain

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:26 pm
Unless anyone has any objections, you have the go ahead on your plan for the OOC forum Kuroi

And that's a definitely Dred. Anyone who wants to use the banner as their siggy, please do.

Now for the quick vote on whether to keep the thread Super Random Awesomeness. It was a rather popular thread (if not the most) But perhaps we should delete and recreate it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:49 pm
If we knew where Shadow was and she was back then I would say keep it. Even if she is not here, I did kind of like and posted in it when I had time. My vote is keep it as what it is but to recreate it.  

donie120
Vice Captain

Alien Gatekeeper

11,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dred Noboru
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:53 pm
I think that shadow is on fairly often, well, at least moreso than most of the rest of the guild, which is weird, cuz she never posts anywhere where I know  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:24 pm
Same, I haven't seen shadow post anywhere I know, but her avi continues to change. Oh well. Here's a status update on the OOC subbie.

Changed/(recreated) everything, cept I didn't touch these threads:

-Peter Griffin and the Chicken
-Spamalot
-Space Missions
-Defile de Mode
-Official bump thread

I also upgraded the lounge to a sticky, and renamed the Pics, images, drawing, etc thread to just "Post your pic" because I didn't want to lose the previously posted images.

Let me know if I should recreate or just delete those untouched threads or just leave them as is.

EDIT: Also, with some changes in crew, we'll need a new front page image and a new moving banner.  

Hoshigiri
Vice Captain

Sparkly Genius

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300

Korn On A Stik
Captain

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:34 pm
Excellent job Kuroi!