Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Witch's mirror Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:37 am
((Can you please find a picture to replace for the deleted one?Then I'll put it on the list))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:04 am
((OPEN FOR RP!!!!!!!!!!!Please write telling how you got in the mirrior))

Henteko and Yoru,his only friend and Yoru is a cat.Henteko walked around town then all of a sudden a old lady appered and told Henteko to come to her house for abit.Henteko looked at the harmless old lady then said 'ok'.Once at the old ladys house they walked inside and Henteko was holding Yoru.The lady pointed at a mirror by the wall and said it was one of those trick mirriors so Henteko walked over.Once in front of it the old lady pushed Henteko who fell through the mirrior with Yoru.When Yoru stood up and looked around Yoru was gone and he looked up only to see the portal close.Then he looked at himself,here his cloths were different.Then he walked over to a small pond and looked in to find himself with cat ears and a cat tail.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:05 am
Rin's father slapped her. She backed up and ran away crying.

She sat down on a bench. She saw An old lady walk up to her. The old lady said to her. "Hello, my child. Your crying? Is everything alright, come back to my house for some tea." Rin looked up at her and nodded.
After they went back to the old lady's house she said. "This mirror let's you see what you want to see. you should try it." Rin walked up to the mirror And the old lady followed, pushing her in. When Rin fell in she landed in a river. She stuck her head up and looked in. She looked like a fox! She remembered something about being blessed by a fox spirit when she was born, so she had fox blood running in her veins, but this?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:40 am
Yuki was in her house, drawing some pictures, when there was a knock on her door. She set her scetch pad aside and went to open the door and it was an old lady, a black bird on her shoulder which was Yuki's and named Kuroi. "What are you doing in my house?" the old lady asked. Yuki sighed. "This is my house, but i'm pretty sure i know where you live," Yuki said before leaving her house and taking the old lady to her own house, which she saw the old lady go in before, and Kuroi still on her shoulder. "Here you go," Yuki said, once at the door. "Oh thank you child. Here. Come inside and have some tea. I MUST thank you for helping me," the old lady said. Yuki shrugged, figuring that the old lady seemed just fine, and she and Kuroi went inside. Yuki spotted a mirror, then turned to the old lady. "May i see in it?" she asked. The old lady nodded and walked with Yuki to the mirror. As Yuki looked into the mirror, the old lady pushed her in while Kuroi was still with Yuki. Yuki stood up and she was in a tree. Yuki looked around for Kuroi, but when she turned, a branch caught her, but what the branch really caught was a wing. Yuki stared in horror at the wings, but what really scared her is that they were black, just like Kuroi was.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:33 pm
Henteko jumpped back at seeing himself part cat how can this be happening  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:05 pm
Rin lost her footing and the river carried her downstream, eventually the river turned into a stream and the stream brought her to the pond Henteko was in. She tumbled in the water and landed with her head stuck in the mud under water.  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:29 pm
Yuki got her wing free of the branch, then fell out of the tree. Even though her hand tried catching a branch, she just ended up clawing her fingers down the side of the branch, though they cut right through it. After landing on her feet, she looked up at the branch and saw claw marks down the side of it where she tried grabbing it, then looked at her nails. but... they seem normal... Yuki thought in horror. She ran her nails down a tree trunk, only to see her nails cause deep scratches. how... whats... going on?... Yuki thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:42 pm
((Can you meet up wiff me, im stuck under water.))  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:46 pm
((who me[yuki]?))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:47 pm
((yes! can't breathe.....))  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:07 pm
((ok ok ok!))

Yuki shook her head and as if she was running away from her fears, she ran as fast as she could away from the tree and towards a river. She started to cross the river from a jumping on a rock to another rock, but her foot slipped. She closed her eyes and wait for the water to rush around her, but there wasn't any water. When Yuki opened her eyes, she realized that she was frozen in mid air, her wings flapping softly. Surprised, she actually went with the flying and smiled a little bit. maybe this isn't too bad... she thought. Yuki flied slowly, then faster as she flew down the river. After a bit when it turned into a stream, she saw a girl with her head in the mud. Yuki flew over to the girl and pulled her out of the mud, careful not to hurt her with her nails and didn't notice the girl looked like a fox.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:47 am
When Rin's head came out of the water she took a big gasp. Then when she wiped the Mud from her eyes and looked down she noticed she was flying.  

Currently Dead Account

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:56 am
Fern and Ray walked out of the movie theater. "Worst movie in the world! I can't believe you dragged me to that chick flick!" Fern yelled at Ray.

Ray rolled her eyes, "Whatever. Mom was the one that made me take you. Come on, lets go home."

They headed down the street, coming across an old lady. "Hello, children. Will you please help me get back home."

Fern shook her head, but Ray nodded. Knowing she couldn't leave her sister Fern followed Ray and the old lady. They came to a house and entered. Fern noticed a cool looking mirror and walked over to it. Ray looked interested too and followed.

The old lady suddenly pushed them and they fell into the mirror. "What the crap?!" Fer cursed as she stood. She brushed her self off, realizing they weren't home and her skin was a grayish color. Her clothes were different too. She looked at herself, noticing the tattoo on her shoulder was gone.

Ray looked up, Fern looked beyond different. "What the heck happened to you?" Fern looked down. "Take a look at yourself. You look good as a girl." Fern smiled. Ray looked down at herself. She was wearing a dress! She screamed and jumped up. "You have wings..." Fern pointed.

Ray looked behind her, she had beautiful white wings. They were small and looked like her winged tattoos on her back. "What the crap?!"

(There...it is fixed. No "curse" words...)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:11 am
((jeez crystalstar! how many times can you curse in one post?... uh... don't answer that... btw, AWSOME SIGGY! how'd you get it to move? I WANT ONE!!!))

Yuki set the girl down on the ground. "Are you ok?" Yuki asked, not really noticing the fox features of the girl.  

Feathertail14

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:04 am
Kari walked away from the witch and saw two people, one that looked drowned. She walked over. "Are you okay?' she asked.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff