Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply The Best FMA Guild Ever
Where did eveybody go?! *cries* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:16 am
Sigh, I haven't been on because my computer was destroied with no chance of survival. I haven't been on gaia either, it's sad really. I'm only allowed to go onto my deviant accont and my email at home. I've been using other peoples computers all summer. Please feel my pain*self petty*

Forgive me for not being on at all. My roleplay seems to have stopped due to my lack of access as well. Which makes me cry.
Oh well, if you need to connect me at anytime though, you can email me at theohholyone@hotmail.com, don't mind the name, it was an inside joke. Or find me on deviantart.com my the name of KikiShironeko. Thank you...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:22 am
Thats ok,I was just scared that everyones was boy-coting the guild,but I understand,I have school during the day and then chores and homework when I get home. lol,so I understand compleatly. 3nodding 4laugh And yes,I do share your pain,for I have been in your shoes before.........Im acting like such a drama queen. sweatdrop  

Teto_Kasane_23

Rukia-Taicho99

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:38 pm
You know what? I am really dissapointed in this guild....I finally find a somewhat active FMA Rp guild and I have BEEN IN THE CENTRAL MILITARY ACADEMY SINCE JUNE 6TH... I even asked for someone to come Rp with me...Guess What? This makes me very dissapointed in this guild and I may just quit. Not that anyone cares...but this is not a good way to leave members.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:07 pm
Rukia-Taicho99
You know what? I am really dissapointed in this guild....I finally find a somewhat active FMA Rp guild and I have BEEN IN THE CENTRAL MILITARY ACADEMY SINCE JUNE 6TH... I even asked for someone to come Rp with me...Guess What? This makes me very dissapointed in this guild and I may just quit. Not that anyone cares...but this is not a good way to leave members.

Listen, all of the members are trying there very best to get this guild up and running again. What you have to remember is, we have lives in the real world too. Things can distract us from the guild at times. Theres also the possibility that someone, like me, has no computer or resources to get online at all. I would love to roleplay with you in the future. but as of now, I've been forced to leave my own roleplay out to dry because I have no computer.
So just give us a little more tie before you decide to quit, okay?  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Rukia-Taicho99

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:01 pm
I have been here since June 6th.....I even left a comment and that comment was completely ignored....blown off. Hell I cant even remember when I posted that. But people can at least have the decency to say they cant or something like that. I also have a life and I am well into school now. I have been checking this guild frequently for any replies to my post and none...Thats my first post in the whole entire guild..since I was told to go there... I also have a life outside but 3 months is a little long to leave someone to reply to your first post in a guild. I am not going to quit just yet and I appreciate that you would like to Rp with me so thanks.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:01 am
What?!?!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gonk crying DONT GIVE UP YET!!!!! THERES STILL GONNA BE UNKNOWN POSTS AND FOURMS THAT EVEN I DONT KNOW ABOUT YET THAT'LL COME IN THE FUTRE!!!!!! AND I WOULD BE HAPPY TO RP WITH YOU,SO PLEASE STAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cry  

Teto_Kasane_23

ll Edward EIric ll
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:25 am

User Image
User Image
User Image

I'M SO SORRY!
I've been having alot of stress lately, and I tend to forget to check everywhere in the guild sometimes with all thats been going on in my life...
I'll gladly rp with anyone who wants too...
Again, I'm sorry.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:33 am

User Image
User Image
User Image

And I responded To the Rp. :3

User Image
User Image

ll Edward EIric ll
Crew

xXxRawR-RawRxXx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:53 pm
Oh i'm sorry D:  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:54 am
Its ok. Thanks I shall go read it.  

Rukia-Taicho99

Aged Gaian

Teto_Kasane_23

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:57 pm
...um...uh........i-its ok guys,I understand.....no biggy,I just thought it was getting a little quiet,thats all......O.o eek sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:50 pm
aaww- hugs-  

FreshSkilletHomieG

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:07 am
Sigh....and now I have another problem. Not only do I not have a computer still*stealing a friends at the moment* I now have a health issue to worry about. This is extremely frustrating on my part. I can't get on the computer AND I'm going in and out of the hospital. This is just to much for me...

But hopefully soon, I'll be about to roleplay with everyone. I fear I've become a little rusty.
If people could just wait until my health improves and I'm able to get out of bed, that would be wonderful. *is hopeing everyone will understand her problem*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:39 am
Kiki Shironeko
Sigh....and now I have another problem. Not only do I not have a computer still*stealing a friends at the moment* I now have a health issue to worry about. This is extremely frustrating on my part. I can't get on the computer AND I'm going in and out of the hospital. This is just to much for me...

But hopefully soon, I'll be about to roleplay with everyone. I fear I've become a little rusty.
If people could just wait until my health improves and I'm able to get out of bed, that would be wonderful. *is hopeing everyone will understand her problem*

im sorry -hugs- hope you feel better, we all have your support and take your time ^.^  

FreshSkilletHomieG

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:57 pm
I'm finally back, for good this time. Although my health concern may take me away for a few days at a time. You do not need to worry, I'm back for real this time. I will try my best to get my own roleplay back on track, as well as join any roleplay that anyone asks me too. I'm very happy to have my own computer. Giddy really.  
The Best FMA Guild Ever

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff