Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
General Chit-Chat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fuzzykit

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:37 pm
I've always liked Biology (my friends think I'm nuts). But especially plant biology/ botany (my friends think I'm even more nuts). whee

Our school recently set up a small pond for biological observations. It's great, because there's only even been one in the boy school (no fair, they have such big prettyful grounds by comparison to ours and half of them don't appreciate it), and that one dried up after a big heat wave a couple of years ago. I think they've replanced it too, now. Mind you, our grounds are pretty enough, conpared to some state schools. ^^; You get the school cats and pheasants and geese and other things roaming about sometimes. whee heart  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 10:47 am
you go to an all girls school? crazy. we don't really have a lot of those around this area.

ya, plant biology is pretty cool. my cousin majored in something to do with plants. heh. landscape architecture i think. not entirely sure.  

Aeren
Crew

Aeren
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 12:16 pm
for all that are reading this, i have ordered an av-art pic thing for the front page. it'll be cute razz one of our members (pockyfille) is doing it for me biggrin i'm excited fo rwhen it is done  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 1:32 pm
Artinessness!

Me tired, lots of good news and bad news flying about at the same time for me. Exhausting. -_-  

Fuzzykit

Fuzzykit

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 1:11 pm
Anyone seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show, perchance? o.O  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 4:28 pm
me!

i went to see "Hitch" last night. It was soooo good! I love romantic comedies. I don't know that I will find what they show in movies, but I have faith.  

Aeren
Crew

Fuzzykit

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 1:52 pm
Wanna see RHPS live! gonk Audience participation and dressing up and stuffness! But alas, I have to wait until the next tour is initiated. >_<

The last thing I saw was a programme about '100 greatest tearjerkers'. Bambi's mum's death was bout 6, and E.T. ending came first. E.T??? o_O; I though Bambi was more sad! That and the Lion King. crying  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 8:02 am
i was never a huge ET fan. I have never seen Bambi. I didn't feel the need.  

Aeren
Crew

Fuzzykit

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 1:59 pm
I have a little thing against Disney for nicking (to put it lightly) ideas of other people. And recently they've started ripping off anime (take W.I.T.C.H, for example). But I used to not be able to watch Bambi- yo've got to hand it to Disney, sometimes they really know how to manipulate emotions.

And the fire scene severly frightened me when I was younger. This stuff is for kids??  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 10:10 am
disney just wants whatever will make a profit. and anime is hot now. so therefore they gotta do it too.  

Aeren
Crew

Fuzzykit

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:45 pm
Sod big-time companies. W.I.T.C.H has some Sailor Moon elements, too.

ANime is everywhere. Even in simpsons episodes- YuGiOh and Sailor Moon briefly appearing once or twice. Now that was surreal. >_@  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 3:31 pm
my favorite strong bad episode is when they make him into an "japanese" cartoon. heh.  

Aeren
Crew

Fuzzykit

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 2:12 pm
O_< I haven't seen that one. Yet. xd I haven't been on Homestar Runner for ages. whee Cheat rocks.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 10:18 am
i wonder where grippy is?  

Aeren
Crew

Grip of Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 8:02 pm
Aeren
i wonder where grippy is?

gonk

I've been busy lately, ladies! I'm really sorry! I really love this place. I ain't gone! 3nodding

Btw, Disney is bad stuff. Animation companies are so skant in america. It's a shame since animation is such a medium.  
Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games