Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Pairing Discussions
Favorite RARE pairings? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does anyone visit this forum anymore?
  I do!
View Results

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:42 pm
Kiss_Water
I don't know how rare this is but....

I really like James Potter/Snape. I'm afraid I never got into Snarry. Too much of an age difference for my taste, I suppose.

I can deal with this. I like School!Snape slash a lot.
Adult!Snape is just so bitter and angry, I can't get into it.
And yeah, Snarry...like...I see the appeal and everything, but I just don't...eh.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:31 pm
O have this secret thing for Voldemort/Lucius. . .

The idea of it so dreadfully appealing. .w.  

Ammryn

Welcoming Friend

Kiira the Dark Being

5,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:33 pm
Hmm...I was really into Bill/Harry and Fenrir/Harry but because I couldn't find much stories of them, I sorta pushed them to the back of my mind. Although I do get happy when I eventually find one. Along with Lucius/Harry and Fred/George/Harry (I can find some stories of these two pairings but not as much as I would like)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:55 pm
Kiira the Dark Being
Hmm...I was really into Bill/Harry and Fenrir/Harry but because I couldn't find much stories of them, I sorta pushed them to the back of my mind. Although I do get happy when I eventually find one. Along with Lucius/Harry and Fred/George/Harry (I can find some stories of these two pairings but not as much as I would like)

oooooo Lucius/Harry is nice. <3  

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Kiira the Dark Being

5,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:40 pm
[Ren The Ryoko]
Kiira the Dark Being

It is biggrin And although I'm a Drarry fan, I think I prefer Lucius/Harry hands down just because the stories seem...better. I can't really explain it sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:51 pm
Kiira the Dark Being
[Ren The Ryoko]
Kiira the Dark Being

It is biggrin And although I'm a Drarry fan, I think I prefer Lucius/Harry hands down just because the stories seem...better. I can't really explain it sweatdrop

Smaller fandom, less popular = more dedicated fans drawn to it = less cliches and beginning writers = better writing over all.
Rare pairs = Better fics. True Facts.  

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Kiira the Dark Being

5,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:58 pm
[Ren The Ryoko]
Kiira the Dark Being
[Ren The Ryoko]
Kiira the Dark Being

Smaller fandom, less popular = more dedicated fans drawn to it = less cliches and beginning writers = better writing over all.

That would make sense biggrin I think that's the thing that's drawing me away from Drarry, all the chiches and such. Although there are a few good ones that pop up here or there.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:31 pm
Kiira the Dark Being
[Ren The Ryoko]
Kiira the Dark Being
[Ren The Ryoko]
Kiira the Dark Being

That would make sense biggrin I think that's the thing that's drawing me away from Drarry, all the chiches and such. Although there are a few good ones that pop up here or there.

I really adore Drarry. But I tend to stick to Post-Epilogue Drarry fics. Helps weed out the cliches.  

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sqweezle

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:49 pm
Bill/Luna is my all time favorite pairing, second only to Hermoine/Bill, but that one's a little more popular.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:58 pm
User Image
Harry/Fenrir all the way. :3 It's my guilty pleasure.

Tsuwabuki

Fashionable Dabbler

8,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Megathread 100
  • Full closet 200

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:12 am
Tsuwabuki
User Image
Harry/Fenrir all the way. :3 It's my guilty pleasure.

Oooo Interesting. Any fics?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:13 am
I think my fav was Harry/Fred/George/Wood... but of course I wrote it so I'm biased. razz
It's a great combination though... There needs to be more of them.  

RaeVan87

Lady DuskLight

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:05 pm
Gonna be weird here and say that my favroite rare pairing is Greyback and Hermione.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:12 am
Lady DuskLight
Gonna be weird here and say that my favroite rare pairing is Greyback and Hermione.

Lol. Nice. I love Fenrir pairings.

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Belial the Worthless

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:56 am
RaeVan87
I think my fav was Harry/Fred/George/Wood... but of course I wrote it so I'm biased. razz
It's a great combination though... There needs to be more of them.

Ooooo link that?

Pairing Discussions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces