Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Cygnus Knights Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kite Katolia

Timid Genius

6,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:59 am
We Have A Winnar
Kite Katolia
Tomaiua
I'm sorry, but I think this Cygnus Knight event can go [bleep] itself. First of all, they barely did any work. All they did was just recolor moves or steal moves from othe classes. For example:

Iron Will, Soul Warrior increase def.
Magic Armor, Magican, increase def?!

See what I mean? Plus, the server repeatedly crashed when it came.

KoC recolors and/or edits the power of moves(See Meteor Shower for F?P Arch Mages and Blaze Wizards) mostly, and only introduces some new skills, and apperantly you never created a mage, all KoC have the same moves except dropped the most useless one or two(Or as for blaze, dropped the mp skills to try and balance them out) and added the summon, all other skills are the same except for the recolor and/or added element to the attack(like with Blaze, Magic Claw 1st job is Fire, not a non element attack like with Normal mages.)

There are a lot of people that don't understand that about the blaze's claw. I got so many insults on my damage in cpq, because robots are fire resistant. x.x
I do like the whole parents-KoC buff thing. Doing better damage with my main is a nice incentive for leveling my nib KoC.

lol I know right, in my guild and alliance I still see people saying Blazes are lame cause they can't kill King Slime at level 30(or as easy) and are hard to level at cpq cause of the robos thing(Though when I say I could solo get 800+ points at 38 with max pillar they shut up XD) I'm glad of the blessing thing too, makes it so even without puac and dep star my bishop I can still 1hko Harps(they're on my blaze XD), even with realllly(okay, stretch that reallly a couple days) crappy equips, excluding zhelm.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:39 pm
KoCs are way too powerful. It's a bunch of BS since they get skills earlier. The original worked for their skills. The KoCs are spoon fed. =__= And we only have them for the extra buffs on the other character. Although, I like the mounts. They're pretty cool.  

SushiRollsHere

TaerkDS
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:43 pm
I made a Cygnus Knight because I became too tired with having to train my Chief Bandit. It also gave me a chance to easily switch to Bera with my brother, making it easier to do cooperative gameplay. I've never had the opportunity to really train with someone in a party the entire way.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:50 am
ye i got a Cygnus knight they are awesome i was just kinda disapointed that you had to start over tho but it made sense tho xD i love my wind archer ^^  

xForgottenWolfx

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200

BatallaGirl

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:49 pm
I like then, but the y are too powerful, I made mine to lvl 15 then quit on KoCs. I was mad that they got extra SP and better skills, I went on my main. =3  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:25 pm
Even though KoC where super kick a** and strong im srry to say but i just dont like them its just cuz they only go up to level 120  

98blades

Spirithero

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:24 am
Overall, I think the whole thing was just maybe a tad rushed. I mean, all of a sudden out of the blue, nexon introduces the "Cygnus Knights" and then you get completely overwhelmed on what is going on. (Well, that's how I felt when I first encountered it). . . . . However, I like the fact that a character needs to be at lvl. 20 to get a ck. It makes it a goal for some players to get thier characters up to that level and then get one of the knights. It provides a new side story line (if you will), and makes game play just a bit more interesting then what we would have expected. As for me, I have one of each knight, still in training to be one, that is. But those are just some views I think a lot of people might have about the ck think.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:26 pm
They are awesome I am a night walker level 34  

Rampage53

Asztrik

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:36 pm
I like it because it adds more missions and makes leveling up easier. It is a good little treat for maplers  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:43 pm
KoC hit high  

unknown hidden leaf ninja

VidaSzabolcs

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:30 pm
cygnus knight are awesome. i have a lvl72 night walker .  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:04 am
Kite Katolia
We Have A Winnar
Kite Katolia
Tomaiua
I'm sorry, but I think this Cygnus Knight event can go [bleep] itself. First of all, they barely did any work. All they did was just recolor moves or steal moves from othe classes. For example:

Iron Will, Soul Warrior increase def.
Magic Armor, Magican, increase def?!

See what I mean? Plus, the server repeatedly crashed when it came.

KoC recolors and/or edits the power of moves(See Meteor Shower for F?P Arch Mages and Blaze Wizards) mostly, and only introduces some new skills, and apperantly you never created a mage, all KoC have the same moves except dropped the most useless one or two(Or as for blaze, dropped the mp skills to try and balance them out) and added the summon, all other skills are the same except for the recolor and/or added element to the attack(like with Blaze, Magic Claw 1st job is Fire, not a non element attack like with Normal mages.)

There are a lot of people that don't understand that about the blaze's claw. I got so many insults on my damage in cpq, because robots are fire resistant. x.x
I do like the whole parents-KoC buff thing. Doing better damage with my main is a nice incentive for leveling my nib KoC.

lol I know right, in my guild and alliance I still see people saying Blazes are lame cause they can't kill King Slime at level 30(or as easy) and are hard to level at cpq cause of the robos thing(Though when I say I could solo get 800+ points at 38 with max pillar they shut up XD) I'm glad of the blessing thing too, makes it so even without puac and dep star my bishop I can still 1hko Harps(they're on my blaze XD), even with realllly(okay, stretch that reallly a couple days) crappy equips, excluding zhelm.

My blaze wizard rules in room 5/6 I can solo King rombots at like lvl 38 cus of my mulit hit fire attack! So the robots can just suck it  

Teh Puppet Queen

Maple Story

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces