Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
Do you think killing L in the anime was a total piss off? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

faerie_goddess92

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:24 pm
Saoirse TEatime
faerie_goddess92
I was angry but I see why It had to happen .L's death finally symbolized Light going into full kira mode no longer being Light from before he found the Death Note.

Good point...I think you're right, as much as l's death pissed me off. I'm in denial regarding it. L Lives.
agreed.^^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:25 pm
Sugar in Lemonade
You can't say Near is a copy cat as they're completely different in personality and considering the SAME person made the characters, Near was made for a reason. :l They just based him off of L. Anyway...I already knew L was going to die since people told me before but it was still horrible. Very depressing and yes symbolically in the end he still won but it sucked that he had to die. X_X
Couldn't have said it any better myself.  

faerie_goddess92

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

chibivampire09

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:55 pm
I hated L's death. I literally cried. Plus, when they added Near it just pissed me off. He is a sucky replacement and i absolutely hate him.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:20 pm
chibivampire09
I hated L's death. I literally cried. Plus, when they added Near it just pissed me off. He is a sucky replacement and i absolutely hate him.

Thissssssssss.  

HK123

Gnostic Intolerant

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:16 pm
Near's just a cheap imitation of L. Nothing more. Mello's awesome but he still wasn't great. They could never create a character more unique than L. So obviously i am angry that they killed off L. They could have done it with a little more... excitement. Use Light to kill him, but Rem... in my view Light only won because of blackmail. Honestly, L really would have won if not for Rem so yes it was horrible that they killed off L; especially in that manner. I think i stopped watching it after because it got boring. I only watched the end episode cause i was curious how it ended. Near is like i said nothing more than a cheap imitation kid who plays with toys. So the imitation succeeds the real thing, not a great ending.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:54 pm
chibivampire09

...you took the words straight out of my mouth!  

xXLove_In_ColorsXx

Catalog Cats

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:09 pm
Well, somebody had to die, and Light's the main character so it couldn't be him.

Besides, the second part was kind of funny.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:50 pm
when L died the anime went down hill it got boring i cried so hard when L died it wasnt even funny i still get teary from watching it but they shouldnt have killed him in my opinion there was no more momentum light had basicaly won  

nai_aka_kyuuketsuki

rosie1995

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:14 am
When L died I started bawling. I couldn't stop crying... then when Near replaced him I was enraged I almost stopped watching it... I only kept watching it because I wanted Light to die, I wanted it so bad.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:33 pm
YES!! I'm in permanent denial that he ever DID die. When questioned about it, I state simply, "He is not, never has been, and never will be dead."
I was depressed when he (DID NOT!) died.... emo  

StrawberryVengeance

Eccentric Detective

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:21 pm
I always hated Light, but after he forced Rem to kill L, I was... SO angry. DIE LIGHT, DIE!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:26 pm
The whole show went totally almost worthless when L died. crying
I cried and wouldn't look at it for a week. Near is cool but I do feel like he is a replacement for L. burning_eyes scream stressed DARN YOU PEOPLE!!!!!!!!  

demon_fox_girl11

demon_fox_girl11

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:27 pm
tearingXheavenXdown
I always hated Light, but after he forced Rem to kill L, I was... SO angry. DIE LIGHT, DIE!

I feel the same way. . . . twisted talk2hand  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:24 pm
demon_fox_girl11
tearingXheavenXdown

I feel the same way. . . . twisted talk2hand

gonk yeah i cried.  

briana-la

6,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

Illumina Vierge

Benevolent Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:23 pm
heart Seeing as how most of us are on the same page here, I wouldn't put it past them to have killed him to instrument such feelings in the fans. I mean, the show was reaching its climax, and with Light being the villain, it made us hate him that much more. Yes, I do think they could have done this better, but I say that because I loved L. He was the reason I watched the show with such interest. I like Ryuk, but he doesn't hold the story down. heart  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff