Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
What video games are you playing? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3
  <3
View Results

Sylabus

Dedicated Informer

14,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:16 pm
I've been working on my Halloween costume and playing games, so that's why I haven't been online a lot....playing Personas 3 and 4, Shadow of the Collossus, Ico, Suikoden Iv and V, Tales of Vesperia, Chaos Legion, The World Ends With You, Poke-Platinum, and Devil Survivor.

And Working at a real job too ^^;; I have no social life other than hanging with En rofl

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:41 pm
Sylabus
I've been working on my Halloween costume and playing games, so that's why I haven't been online a lot....playing Personas 3 and 4, Shadow of the Collossus, Ico, Suikoden Iv and V, Tales of Vesperia, Chaos Legion, The World Ends With You, Poke-Platinum, and Devil Survivor.

And Working at a real job too ^^;; I have no social life other than hanging with En rofl

What kind of Halloween Costume? ;D
I've always wanted to play Ico and The World Ends With You.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Iveen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:22 am
User Image

Right now, Star Ocean The Last Hope and Animal Crossing. x]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:43 am
Im currently playing a lot of games but the one I'm liking the most so far is FF9 heart  

Azure_Flame_Goddess

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Mr Eliot

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:58 am
XxGrieverxX
HOLY CRUD.
YOU GUYS ARE PLAYING SO MANY GAMES.

I'm not playing too many games. xD

PS: FFIX. Beating it for the 2nd time.

Wii: Okami and RE: Archives.

PS3: RE5 for the 5th time. DON'T HATE. SAUCE AND I MAKE AN AWESOME ZOMBIE KILLIN' TEAM, YO.

PSP: Crisis Core. Beating it on Hard mode now.

DS: FF12 Revenant Wings.

hey griever, what u think of revenant wings (personally, i think its way too easy, havent played the game in awhile though)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:15 pm
@Iveen
I wish I could play that Star Ocean game. D: WHY DIDN'T THEY MAKE IT FOR THE PS3?

@Azure
I love FF9. :,D It's still my favorite FF. Where are you at?

@Eliot
I'm not too far in the game, but I think some of the missions are hard, not really the story missions, like the ones you have to do.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:31 pm
I've just got Prof Layton for DS from my mom and I just totally beat it in nine hours. But I'm still stuck on some of the puzzles. Like the damn pins D:

And the ones I posted before o^o  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:45 pm
BreathLessX
I've just got Prof Layton for DS from my mom and I just totally beat it in nine hours. But I'm still stuck on some of the puzzles. Like the damn pins D:

And the ones I posted before o^o

I've never played that game D:
Is it just a puzzle game? :0

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

fk12

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:47 pm
It is the puzzle game. With the most posh British gentleman main character ever! ILU Hershel Layton.

@BL- Oh man, there are... so many puzzles I still can't get. 8| The math ones kill me the most. Especially because I have a bad habit of overthinking what I have to do...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:52 pm
xD
I suck at puzzle games. Kinda like Zelda games. I love them, but the puzzle dungeons make me wanna kill myself sometimes. ESPECIALLY THE WATER ONES. I HATE WATER TEMPLES. /RAGE

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:21 pm
I overthinked the Food one, with the matches. The ones I get stuck on are like the Pins and Chess ones.

But can not wait for the new one C:  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:35 pm
I can't wait for Tales of Vesperia for the PS3. ;D  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

SadaKiyo

Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:10 pm
I have been playing Maple Story, WonderKing closed beta II and Assassins Creed xD i have like no good games i want my .hack games back D= i had every one exept the the ones only relesed in japan D=  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:21 pm
@Greevur- I'M PRETTY SURE THE WATER TEMPLE IN OCARINA OF TIME WAS PART OF THE REASON IT TOOK ME 10 YEARS TO BEAT THAT GAME. *joins you in raging* And I'm just about to go to the Water Temple in Majora's Mask in my umpteenth attempted at actually beating that game.

@BL- Haha, I remember that one. And it oddly reminds me of the one with the weirdly shaped sandwich. No, really, how the hell do you make a sandwich shaped like that?! But oh man, I want Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box so bad.

GUYS GUYS I FINALLY GOT PAST [lol//QUARANTINEspoilers]AI HARALD'S ROOM / CUBBYFIGHT. And... I had no idea you had to fight Cubia immediately after you reach AI Harald's room. I cried internally. Jebus I hate him so much. But uh... I pressed my luck too much and fought Corbenik, too (I SAVED BEFOREHAND, THOUGH, DON'T WORRY!). Part 1... not so bad. Part 2 took forever and Corby was having an affair with Wiseman. Part 3 decimated my party within a minute. 8|[/spoilers]

o/ I also finished Vol. 2 since my whore of a memory card corrupted the data for it.

Holy crap how did this post end up so huge?  

fk12

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:30 pm
@Panda
I love Assassin's Creed! :0

@Twelvie
OH LOLZ SAME.
I swear to god every Zelda game has a water temple and all of them have something do do with raising and lowering the water. D: AND YOU HAVE TO CHANGE THE WATER LEVEL LIKE EVERY OTHER ROOM. SDHJFGSDF

Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff