Welcome to Gaia! ::

zOMG Crusaders

Back to Guilds

zOMG Crusaders Unite! 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Chocobo Knights, Crusaders, zOMG, Justice 

Reply Random Chatting(although it's alright to do so in the main forum :3)
suggestion on ranks Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RobDaFob
Captain
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:44 pm
Well.....since there hasn't been any other suggstions lately by any of our other Crusaders, I think I'ma go and change it ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:10 pm
im 10.0 and ive got a wild things which has the chocobo  

Wade-Nz

5,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ssmega

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:57 am
what about like we go by cl and exp like here a list
cl 1.0~2.0-ginners
cl 2.1~3.0-normies
cl 3.0~4.0-ol'normies
cl 4.1~5.0-abnormies
cl 5.1~6.1-mercerse
cl 6.1~7.0-eletes
cl 7.1~8.0-dualeletes (yay me)
cl 8.1~9.0-masters
cl 9.1~10.0-ultimaton dual masters

donaters-awesomers (lol)

well thats just my opinion u no if u want to change the names u can but hey i like them  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:33 pm
thats a little to diverse and we already chose one  

Sir L3G10N

1,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Mercenary Ringleader

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:07 pm
I think the ranks are fine now.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:15 pm
I think that there should be more a couple classes though. Like what if you wanted to be a half healer-half ranger? Just a suggestion here for a class or two:

Paladin-(Ranger-Healer) Works to attract enemies, then heals the squad as they fight the enemies.

Juggernaut-(Warrior-Healer) Fights enemies at close range while healing themselves.  

Mercenary Ringleader

Azuremage_Violet

4,640 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:05 pm
I know what about a spy class the ninja/debuffer. They hav better speed an acuracy because of the benefits of the ninja ring set. The benefits can work the same way with ninja/healer attributes considered as the spy class if u like tht.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:30 pm
Cool suggestions Azuremage.  

Mercenary Ringleader

NATTThe13

High-functioning Sleuth

1,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:19 pm
yeah i agree with you
Hocendo
Yeah I was thinking of the same thing but instead of ranks lets try levels since the is a final fantasy theme and our members can gain exp by reaching goals.Who agrees with me?I mean come on our member cant be ranked just because of there cl like there could be a cl 10.0 member and he joins the crew for no reason and doesnt help at all he should not be elite and if there was a cl 2.0 and he helps and donates a lot of money for the guild i would call that elite

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:24 pm
i need to test some thing on my sig so this is a little random  

NATTThe13

High-functioning Sleuth

1,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Stari_08

Star Lover

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:23 am
Hocendo
Yeah I was thinking of the same thing but instead of ranks lets try levels since the is a final fantasy theme and our members can gain exp by reaching goals.Who agrees with me?I mean come on our member cant be ranked just because of there cl like there could be a cl 10.0 member and he joins the crew for no reason and doesnt help at all he should not be elite and if there was a cl 2.0 and he helps and donates a lot of money for the guild i would call that elite

I think this is a great idea. Makes more sense to do it that way 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:29 am
Hocendo

I suppose it's too late to agree, but I'll always agree with this. I see a lot of names on the guild, but not so many are active.  

Reglare Excile
Vice Captain

Friendly Warlord

awsome domo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:51 pm
i think we rank by how cool are avis look  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:52 am
Hidden Arc
Hocendo

I suppose it's too late to agree, but I'll always agree with this. I see a lot of names on the guild, but not so many are active.

I agree  

Razik Sohma

Lonely Bookworm

Random Chatting(although it's alright to do so in the main forum :3)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games