Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)
What camp did everyone join? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

which one?
Science, like a boss.
29%
 29%  [ 5 ]
Juvie, like a... mob boss
23%
 23%  [ 4 ]
Rich, like a... boss' child.
35%
 35%  [ 6 ]
Fitness, like a... runner... person.
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
None, it is way to childish and immature.
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 17

starlight_elvan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:47 pm
I actually wanted the science camp, but still ended up at the rich camp for some reason... in hope of a good item(s) I guess. ^^;  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:23 am
Oh come on Lance you know that the science can change the world and the economics now the future is on our hands pay attettion to the world right now is moving to the science field like communication, programs and medecine all controlled by the science. You know in the deeper of yourself that you want to join the science (evil laughs like a mad sciencetist twisted ).
.n_n.  

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:36 am
Oh, I see how it is. But here is a little tidbit of information that you are not realizing. Without us, there would be no you. It takes a bold sort of person. To build up such companies that are able to fill your pockets and fund your research. Where do you think your beakers came from young Scientist?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:01 pm
Oh i can see that, but you need to see that some scientists have a lot of money and most of them take that funds to initiative more experiments and better results, anyway not necessary a new idea, theory or invention need a lot of money to be a success. I will take an example watch how Ford begin, it was an idea that every family will need a car he develop it and in the end he build one of the biggest companies of the world.
.n_n.  

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:31 pm
And so the Scientist became the Rich. He was taken by our side. Just as you will eventually be. Once you eventually "evolve".

"You can have your Ford in any color. As long as it is black". -Henry Ford

You see, Henry Ford turned to the Dark Side. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:58 pm
Yeah we are taking the dark side with our minds, eventually we will be rich but in the inner we will still be a scientist. So ask this the richs are taking the scientists or the scientists are taking the richs?
.n_n.  

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:47 pm
A Scientist becoming a rich man. Is like a lion being brought out of the wild. You can always tell the creatures that were once wild animals. Not ones bread in captivity. Because they remember the thrill of the hunt. Eventually there eyes will glaze over and you know there soul has died. The same thing will happen to you.

(I know, it's a horrible Paraphrase from the movie Triple X but the original speech was awesome).  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:38 am
i joined science because i thought the other camps were Over Done biggrin but i wish there was other camps  

slimyhamburger

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:07 am
Silly scientists. your petty "riches" you speak of are useles unless we say you can perform your research. without the truly rich, your research wouldn't hapen. who makes a scientist rich? they do not start out with the funding to do such research. We rich give you the money to begin, like holding your hand as we bring you down the path that leads to our side. Eventually your lust for more power and money brings you right back to us, and into the folds of the rich and powerful.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:42 pm
Well at least the mathematics are safe, most of them think only in theory´s and something like that, they only need a piece of chock and a blackboard to continue their work XD. Lance and Avenger you are in the dark side your souls have consume, you cant be save now the Dark Lord (money) has in your power i feel pity for you, i hope some day you two go to the bright side and live in the correct path of science, athlete and juvie (the last was sarcastic XD).
.n_n.  

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

Mordacia

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:31 pm
Juvie! whee

Be bad! Be bad! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:20 am
i have joined the fitness camp...
i dun noe, hehe...
just thought fitness is good for health... sweatdrop  

Heidi Kellie

Hilarious Explorer

17,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:47 am
Of course we rich ones are on the dark side. we have fresh cookies. And we can easily take away your chalk and blackboard if we wished, but why? you simply figure out ways for us to get even more powerful. your simple calculations end up in our hands, and we turn it into a product to sell for more money.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:46 pm
Holds out a plate of Keeblar Elf M and M cookies.

Join us, "does a coach Magurk impression". Join the dark side.

By the way, I highly recommend everyone try those cookies. They are Elfudge brand cookies. And they have different colored M and Ms on them. Absolutely awesome cookies for non-homemade. They smell almost as good as fresh baked cookies right out of the oven.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:46 pm
LanceCalvis
Holds out a plate of Keeblar Elf M and M cookies.

Join us, "does a coach Magurk impression". Join the dark side.

By the way, I highly recommend everyone try those cookies. They are Elfudge brand cookies. And they have different colored M and Ms on them. Absolutely awesome cookies for non-homemade. They smell almost as good as fresh baked cookies right out of the oven.

This is how the rich get richer, product placement. but I do agree they are some darn good cookies.

anyway, You rich folk are missing one fatal flaw in your plan we scientists can easily go around you and get patents for our own ideas, start a small buisness selling them over the phone and eventually make as much money as you but instead of buying things frivolously we would purchase multimillion dollar laboratory's so that we may continue our scientific research.

Take Batman for example. on the outside he may have looked like your everyday billionaire, but what was he really known for? Thats right, for being an extraordinary scienist and detective.  
Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff