Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Full Moon (Gatherings)
Gathering-----August Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:09 pm
Kindlestar looked at her and saw her nervousness clearly showing up. Her ear twitched curiously as she asked, "Are you all right?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:47 pm
Thornpaw soon appeared with his clanmates. He didn't show any signs of being nervous. Thornpaw sniffed the air and smelled WoodClan and his own clan, FireClan. "Where could the other clans be?" From what he had heard from the last gathering that SnowClan and MoonClan didn't appear. "I wonder why..."  

iExorcistCosplayer

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:00 am
Cinderstar jumped at the question. "ugh!! ya! I'm fine! no need to worry about me! eh. . . heh. . .heh" Cinderstar then looked at her paws. "umm. . .well, do you think Pebbleclan will be coming this moon?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:18 am
Moonpaw nervously walked into the gathering place. She aw a FireClan appretnice and walked over. "Hi, Im Moonpaw from WoodClan!" she said. Her sister came up from behind her. "And Im her sister, Sunpaw!" the she-cat mewed.  

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:47 am
Kindlestar looked up at the sky. "The moon is still high in the sky. There is still plenty of time for them to show up," she mewed, referring to all other missing Clans. She gave Cinderstar a confused look, noticing that the WoodClan leader looked nervous at the mention of PebbleClan.

I wonder what's going on? she thought, her tail flicking.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:50 am
Firesong sat apart from the others, studying the sky, as though searching for answers in Silverpelt.  

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:54 am
Cinderstar gave a deep sigh. "ya. . .i guess your right. . .but i guess that goes for Moonclan and Snowclan to, they haven't shown up for a while either." Cinderstar clawed the ground.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:13 pm
Kindlestar nodded. "I don't think I have seen Crystalstar since I became leader," she muttered, her eyes distant in thought.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:04 pm
Patchstar groggily led her clan down to the gathering area, ignoring the murmurs of astonishment and sneers of "oh, now they show up?"

The tortoiseshell leader lazily made her way up the gathering tree and rested on a branch. Her fur was scruffy, as if she hadnt cleaned herself in moons, and her eyes were glazed over with worry and exhaustion.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:02 pm
Kindlestar's ears perked up as she saw the MoonClan leader join them in the tree and head towards a lonesome branch. She remembered the Patchstar she had seen during her first Gathering as leader, and the cat that sat here before her was as different looking from that memory as a twoleg was different to them. "Are you all right?" Kindlestar asked, curiosity making her start heading towards the tortoiseshell.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

iExorcistCosplayer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:08 am
Thornpaw looked up at the two apprentices in front of him. "Oh, Hello there. I'm Thornpaw, the medicine cat apprentice." mewed Thornpaw. "So, MoonClan has finally came?" thought Thornpaw, licking his white paw. He looked over his shoulder, over to the MoonClan's leader who was on the gathering tree. she looked tired.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:58 am
"Yes, she does look tired. I wander if anything's wrong in MoonClan." she commented. "How may moons are you?" Moonpaw asked.  

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:09 am
Cinderstar gasped. "Patchstar!!! My starclan what happened to you!?!?" Cinderstar leaped past Kindlestar and started to lap at Patchstar's fur. "Are you really this lazy without me?" Cinderstar's eye's glittered humorously. Cinderstar looked over at Kindlestar. "Help me get her back to normal!"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:53 am
Firesong gazed at the Moonclan leader. She looked terrible. If she was any reflection of what was happening to her clan, Moonclan was in serious trouble. Firesong moved closer to hear the leaders, though she still didn't join in the group.  

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50

iExorcistCosplayer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:33 am
"7-8 moons." replied Thornpaw, licking his white paw.

[Overall, I'm not too sure. xD]

Full Moon (Gatherings)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces