Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Pure Snow, Impure Blood (1x1, OPEN) Full Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Esquillo

Shirtless Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:02 pm
Adelrich came back soon after, just as clean as he had been when he left. Granted, he still had some of the girl's blood on her, since she'd been bleeding on him, but that was easily fixed. He'd been on the move for so long he knew nearly everything about the outdoors. He liked it, sure, but every once and a while he wished he was still back home, with his family.
Walking into the room with the bed, Adelrich took the note and crunched it up in his hand. He examined the girl, and noticed she'd ingested some of the liquid. That was... Good...? Then the smell of his clothes reminded him of his need to wash them. He went into the bathroom and checked if there was any running water. Of course there isn't... He thought to himself as he scanned the room for a bucket. He found one in the corner, and it was full of water. "Convenient." He whispered. He boiled the water, then took his shirt off and let it soak.

((Sorry if it seems a little long, I guess I got into it. sweatdrop ))

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:12 pm
Koriah continued to sleep, now with her injury wrapped up. She was breathing regularly now and knew she would survive. But her peaceful sleep was not to last. A nightmare soon came and she dreamt of her becoming a terrifying monster, since she was half-vampire and all. She tossed and turned, also groaning because of her nightmare.  

iiBlue-Phantom

Esquillo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:06 pm
Adelrich's forehead creased as he heard her groaning. She sounded frightened. He walked in quickly but quietly, still with no shirt or jacket, since they were both soaking. Looking over at her, he noticed nothing out of the ordinary, and inferred that she was merely having a bad dream. Something he'd never experienced. Not just bad dreams, but good dreams as well.
"Miss, I think it's time you woke up..." Adelrich said, shaking her arm gently.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:21 pm
Koriah suddenly opened her eyes and sat up quickly. She was breathing heavily because of her nightmare. That was one of the worst ones she had in a long time. She held her head in pain, hoping that her nightmares would end soon. "Sorry about that. Those are normal for me..."

((I have to leave for San Diego tomorrow morning... but I once I get back on Wednesday, I promise to be on as soon as posible.))  

iiBlue-Phantom

Esquillo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:13 pm
((It's okay, I'm not going to be on much tomorrow, and Monday to Wednesday I'm on Vacation.))

Adelrich smiled cautiously, not yet ready to show his teeth. He knew that humans were very frightened of his kind, and if she had been raised by the humans, she, too, would be wary of him.
"It's no problem. I just wasn't sure if you wanted to get out of it or not," He said. "Also, I would like to ask if you needed some different food, or if you were fine with... That..."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:46 pm
Koriah shook her head. "No, it's okay. I don't need it as much as pure bloods. No offense to you, but I was not accepted by humans nor vampires. They tossed me aside because I am a half breed, in case you haven't already noticed." She continued to hold her head in pain because of her memories as a child.

((YAY! I'm back from vacation!))  

iiBlue-Phantom

Esquillo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:27 pm
Adelrich nodded slowly. "I've noticed. Although, I would like to know why you were wounded and still bleeding when I found you. After all, while I was out hunting, I passed the place where we met, and I didn't see any signs of anyone but us within nearly a hundred meters. Could you tell me why?"

((Me too!!))

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:54 pm
((YAY as well!))

"I can run extremely fast since I am a half breed and well... I was running from a full breed like yourself. I don't know why he was after me. I won the fight, but the fight caused me a serious injury and I ran for shelter. I finally passed out where you found me. The fight took place a long way from here." Koriah didn't understand why because she was a half breed that everyone rejected her.  

iiBlue-Phantom

Esquillo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:02 am
((Sorry, I had a bunch of stuff to do, and I ended up putting this in the back of my head.))

Adelrich watched her carefully as she told her story. "I know why he was chasing you... Did he tell you his name, by any chance?" He asked on a whim, hoping he'd found the Vampire he'd been looking for these past few years. Also, he hoped that with a change of subject she wouldn't make him explain why Pure Bloods hated half breeds.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:45 pm
She looked at him when he asked for her name... because no one wanted to know her name before. "My name... it's Koriah. I... don't remember if I told him my name or not... I think I did." Why did she have to be born a half breed?

((It's OK... just glad you didn't forget.))  

iiBlue-Phantom

Esquillo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:36 pm
Adelrich stifled a yawn, realizing how long it had been since he'd last stayed the night somewhere. He was in such a hurry to find the families his parents wanted him to, he kept forgetting to rest.
"Nice to meet you,, Koriah, my name is Adelrich." He said, holding his hand out for her to shake. Vaguely, he wondered how long it would be before he had to explain to her, for he could tell he was going to be asked.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:20 am
Koriah looked at his hand grabbed it pulling herself up from the bed. She thought to herself that she was doing better because she was a half breed after all. "So... were you born on the snow continent?"  

iiBlue-Phantom

Esquillo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:42 am
Adelrich nodded. "Yes, I was born on this frozen land mass. Though, I was born pretty much on the other side of it." He said, looking out the small window. The thought that kept nagging at him in the back of his mind finally came to the front. Just how far is that Vampire willing to follow her, how far is he willing to go, to kill this girl? He suddenly thought.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:17 pm
"Oh..." She walked to the window and stared out. Looking at the frozen land of snow and ice. "I wouldn't have thought there was another side, like this entire place was frozen."  

iiBlue-Phantom

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces