Death Note Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord of Logic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:54 am
BlackDream12
YAY!!! I love Death Note! Seriously though, almost everyone I talk to hates Near! Why? gonk

Cause he went against god.
And he stole information adn didn't do much hiself. the only reason he 'won' was because of mello.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:32 pm
I just finished Death Note: Another Note today!!! I thought it was well written and very funny! Mello-mello is a good narrator! mrgreen  

BlackDream12

powwiful

Precious Admirer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:55 pm
♥ Heartsie heartsie heartsie... <3 <3 <3 *reads previous posts to join conversation*

..............Thanks for the spoilers. Heartsies are no moar now. -.-

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:08 pm
I'm sorry... sad I didn't mean to spoil anything!  

BlackDream12

-ill_b_urs_my_ANGEL16-

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:46 am
lol.. death note is really nice..

i love this kind of anime..^_^

an intelligent anime..^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:07 pm
I am obsessed with Death Note and am ordering Another Note so I can read it. I can't find an english version of the movie though and it makes me depressed. Have read all the mangas and seen all the anime episodes that have been made so far, but it's rather odd to me how alike L and I are. Near however, really vexes me. He didn't get his hands in the dirt and all of his information was pulled out of Mello. If I was Kira, I would have written Nate River (Near) in the Death Note. Near needs to just stick to his little lego clones of people and forget replacing L. Me and my friends made a Death Note group and my favorite person in there is Mello. (xD look at my profile and you'll see someone who obsesses over L.)

Rest in peace, L! Burn Light Yagami!  

nightmare_death_witch

alicecutte

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:20 am
i thought it was gonna be stupid then when i whatched it i loved it but theres not that many sad  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:50 am
nightmare_death_witch
I am obsessed with Death Note and am ordering Another Note so I can read it. I can't find an english version of the movie though and it makes me depressed. Have read all the mangas and seen all the anime episodes that have been made so far, but it's rather odd to me how alike L and I are. Near however, really vexes me. He didn't get his hands in the dirt and all of his information was pulled out of Mello. If I was Kira, I would have written Nate River (Near) in the Death Note. Near needs to just stick to his little lego clones of people and forget replacing L. Me and my friends made a Death Note group and my favorite person in there is Mello. (xD look at my profile and you'll see someone who obsesses over L.)

Except that Light didn't know that Nate River was Near's real name. Without that crucial information, he couldn't kill him. Nor did he particularly know what Near looked like. He also didn't want to leave himself open. If he wrote Nate River in the DN RIGT after he found out, that would have left so many open windows, that it would have been obvious that he himself was Kira.

There's a lot of planning and cunning involved in this mindgame.

And GO LIGHT! X to L!  

Azusanga

littlepatch

Shirtless Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:14 am
i love death note! the thing i dont get is L and Light both begine with L  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:56 pm
i love Deathnote=] it's awesome and have some action in it
I love L and Lite =] even though some people dont like them together sweatdrop  

Chelsea X111

nightmare_death_witch

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:27 am
Satin_Slippers
nightmare_death_witch

Except that Light didn't know that Nate River was Near's real name. Without that crucial information, he couldn't kill him. Nor did he particularly know what Near looked like. He also didn't want to leave himself open. If he wrote Nate River in the DN RIGT after he found out, that would have left so many open windows, that it would have been obvious that he himself was Kira.

There's a lot of planning and cunning involved in this mindgame.

And GO LIGHT! X to L!

Okay... Perhaps I phrased that wrong. What I was saying is that if Light wasn't such an idiot he could have continued the investigation, gotten the eyes, and eliminated Near. He could have done something other than say "Well, Near, it looks like I've won" and after time, he (the impatient one) could have actually won. It's not his fault L is just that good and Light is just that idiotic. As for Near, I would have perferred Mello and L living. He figured out Mello's name, he could have just as easily figured out Near's. If only he had brought Misa along...

<3 L! As for Light, you were going to die either way, you could have done it without living a lie.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:47 pm
I love Death note!! I was a huge fan of it last summer. I read the manga, watched the anime twice and read weird yaoi fanfics of it... Now I've moved on to other manga but DN was one of my favorites.  

E D E L W E l S S

They Call Me Homewrecker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:09 pm
I love Death Note with a burning passion!!
My favorite characters were L, Light, and Misa. When L
died,
the anime kind of went downhill. L was the life of the anime! x3

A lot of people ask me if I like L or Light better. I can't really choose. >///<

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 10:03 am
I love almost everything Death Note related.

I think I always will...  

L-Mori

14. ✿ - - - Anime And Manga

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas