Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Making out anywhere, anytime Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you prefer?
  hardcore yaoi
  cutesy shonen-ai
  both <3
View Results

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:10 pm
I get wary when the couples are doing it in an office cubicle. Call me weird, but how is that an arousing setting? eek  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:43 pm
Lol. Maybe the characters are exhibitions, such as myself.
xd
Perhaps the old fashioned bedroom scene isn't as thrilling as one would hope!

Jenitorturer

RadRedRadio

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:34 pm
You gotta wonder.

Though, I DID see a couple going at it in the park, once. Ugh.
Think of the CHILDREN.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:10 am
I can do anykind as long as its good  

protecterofelements

Shiritsu-san

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:08 am
I find the typical yaoi setting hot in fiction ONLY. But i don't like it when real STRAIGHT couples do it in public. lol. I occasionaly like to see some yaoi action in person although i haven't really seen one. But i hope to see one soon. lol. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:29 am
I think there's a limit as to where our wonderful boys of yaoi/shounen-ai can "strut their stuff" sweatdrop

Public places are a bit questionable, but bedrooms, closets and enclosed spaces are nice 3nodding

My friend has a gay friend who did his lover in a hot tub {just throwing that out there.... wink }  

Enacchi

bestfwen4eva

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:33 pm
LOLZ i think it's totally ~smexy~ >xD I dont mind on the floor against wall on the fence in a cave watsoever >xD on the bed is definitely more comfortable tho 0.0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:46 pm
My Bestest Gay Buddy Kyle made out with one of his friends as a birthday gift to my friend Fabi. It was funny and cute xD It was at the High School Graduating ceremony xDD

Earlier, a little before we left for the ceremony, Kyle made out with my friend FMR, as a dare.  

-Not A Cynic_Just Bored-

Akuma Kison

7,050 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:00 am
AIRanimechiic
has anyone notcied that in some yaoi mangas, the sex, groping, love-making can be anywhere, anytime, regardless of the setting (especially on-the-floor-against-wall-etc.)? (i mean in a particular story, the characters had sex inside a cave on the beach WTF? and in another, the couple makes out on a fence).
does anyone else find this somewhat... disturbing???

Well, some people want to show off what they have, though I believe I have read this some where in here. If so, I highly agree. If not, well. Thought I did. Inside of a cave on a beach, that actually sounds rather romantic. Sorry, but it does. On a fence, where? If in a beautiful spot or in their backyard, I don't care. I mean, I have seen a young couple kissing in the shadow of a ruined castle. Well, not seen. Was part of that couple. <.<

But sometimes they could be romantic areas, like the castle, or just showing off. But if they suck faces, that does kinda get disturbing. If a gay couple is sharing 'emotions' in a public place, like a train station for example, I might say "get a room" or something, maybe even watch if my friends weren't there. >.>

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:58 am
yeahhh... it kinda bugs me to see a hetero couple making out in public >,,,< but then a gay couple making out in public is kinda hot xD  

AnzuTyh

GaarafanGurl08

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,350 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:34 pm
i dont find it disturbing , i dont care where they are and what time ! i just like to watch it regardless XD haha  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:13 pm
I don't really care much about it, i just ignore it and go on my way. HOWEVER though, I really want to punch someone when its during school after every single period! Shouldn't there be a rule about that somewhere in the handbook?!?!?!?!?!?  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Kuroshido

4,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:17 am
well, unless your unobservative, then the Yaoi/Shonen-ai are pertaining to RL, I delivered newspapers at one time to condos along the beach frount, many a times i would have the elevator doors open and there would be a couple (not always hentai) in there have a wonderful time with each other so I would let the doors shut and take a different elevator (LOL) also all over the beaches once night falls you will find couples together (if you catch my drift), and even in the grocery stores. So it is not unreal for these things to occur, but most of us are so busy with their own lives they do not notice what is really going on around them, hope this enlightens you. Next time your out and about look around abit, you may be surprized at what is going on around you in broad daylight!! *laughs* ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:39 am
SilverMaple
I get wary when the couples are doing it in an office cubicle. Call me weird, but how is that an arousing setting? eek
User Image"Seriousness is the refuge of the shallow."

xD Haha, It seems rather stressful!
Though elevators or a private office is always nice 8D

@Kuroshido: Seriously!? Lol where do you live!? I never really got the idea of sex on the beach, I mean... SAND. GETS IN. EVERYWHERE. In some secluded cave or on the cliffs is kinda cute though~

But as I said, elevators are awesome 8D Unless, of course, you're claustrophobic (or Edgeworth)

I don't understand the whole hot tub thing either! Don't you get really dizzy? It could get really awkward like hitting your head or falling over or IDK, MISSING (snerk)
- Oscar Wilde.User Image

User_2629207

YaoiIsDelicious

Bashful Streaker

12,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:19 pm
Yeah... I think it's the fact that they could be caught at any moment that makes those scenarios happen so much in yaoi. I, personally, don't mind the non-bed sex between yaoi couples... it makes the sex more exciting and not so normal. Although I prefer detailed foreplay before the sex scene (especially when it's a demanding uke with a reluctant seme). - heart w heart -  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff