Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
how do i tell my dad im emo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do your parents know your emo
  yes
  no
  i think they know
View Results

Art Payment

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:18 am
Being a scene kid is like could out of the closet now?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:41 pm
you cant really tell someone your emo.its your attitude that makes you emo.if you are really emo,im sure he already knows.  

darkabyssx

Demonic Lunatic

blood bailey

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:29 pm
well, i tired to sneak it past my mom, i said i was emo cuz i know i am, so she looked it up online, and she got all worried, now im on lock down so good luck (she thinks im gonna kill myself)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:42 pm
emo is a state of mind, an ego or what not. it means EMOtional. another word for depressed or bipolar. cutting is only to numb the mental pain. your dad has figured ur depressed and now all you need to tell him is that you have made yourself a label/ ego out of it and that you cut your wrist because of the pain. he doesnt nesasarily have to like it but if you want him to think of you in the same way as he does now then dont tell him.  

Im Diggin That Dope

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:49 pm
HannahTheKitty
emo is a state of mind, an ego or what not. it means EMOtional. another word for depressed or bipolar. cutting is only to numb the mental pain. your dad has figured ur depressed and now all you need to tell him is that you have made yourself a label/ ego out of it and that you cut your wrist because of the pain. he doesnt nesasarily have to like it but if you want him to think of you in the same way as he does now then dont tell him.

Emo is a ******** music genre.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:46 pm
Emo does stand for Emotional.
Actually, it means being overly emotional.
I am heavily ADHD, which means I'm medicated, or kicked out of the house, as my parents can cope with me.
Take the medicine, and don't label yourself.
You are you, and if you are emo, your dad has already excepted that.

Another thing, as I know I will get this.
Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder.
No, people, Hyper does not mean Happy.
Learn that, m'kay?
Thanks.  

iGrunny E M O

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:47 pm
Wow. Simple: You're NOT emo. Emo does NOT mean depressed and cutting and wearing eyeliner. It's a ******** genre of music. Get this through your ******** heads you imbecillic little twats.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:48 pm
HannahTheKitty

Wow, you're ******** stupid

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out