Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal

Back to Guilds

The place to be so you can talk about all things Kingdom Hearts!!! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Eternal, Fun stuff, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Hearts is Eternal (Main Forum)
Beating Sephiroth Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jlbaker2007

4,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:01 am
i defeated sephy at level 99, with glide level 1, and ultima weapon (kh2); in kh i defeated him with ultima weapon, level 100 and alot of elixers.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:38 am
If I ever get another copy of Kingdom Hearts, I might give a more detailed approach on how to beat Sephiroth, seeing as how my other one merely said "I got punished until I learned how to dodge his attacks.".

Although considering how combat in the first one is limited it might be tough.  

Xake got it memorized

Xx_MooNLighT_X

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:06 pm
Well, I've defeated Sephiroth many times, sooo.....
Heres another guide (KH2) to defeating Sephiroth!! XD

Suggestions for Leveling for Beating Sephiroth:

I didn't really actually equip any elixirs when I fought against him cause I probably use Curaga instead of items, and no other magic... So, elixirs aren't really used (For me).
Next, its best if you level up to a level 99 so that you have more HP and MP, and with the Ultima Weapon so that your MP recharges quicker in battle after you use Curaga....
I suggest you to level up in Pride Lands, the Peak, since there are many Heartless there, and do not have Simber in your party is what I'll suggest to you, again.
(Before you enter the Peak, try getting your HP to a very low state, and after you have, go up to the Peak and continue using Magnera continuously.)

Level all your forms to the MAX, cause their Jumping, Gliding abilities are seriously useful when fighting against Sephiroth.
Level Valor and Wisdom at the Fragment Crossing since it is the closest to the Save Point. Change into which ever one you would like to Level up first, then started defeating the Heartless' there until your Drive Gauge is at 1 or maybe a full 0, and run back to the Save Point, and go back to the World's Area (Or whatever its called).
For the Final Form, train him in the Castle that Never Was, Ruins and Creation's Passage, all the way up. Again, when the Drive Gauge reaches 1 or a full 0, fly to the Altar of Naught and the Gauge will be at the MAX again. For Master, train at the Land of Dragons, going down to the Imperial Square, then back up, doing the same thing (Going back to World and in again).
Keep doing the same thing for all 4 Forms until at the MAX, and the same for Sora's Form Abilities, if you get what I mean.

(Xake: Make sure you are in a form, or else her "fly here and there" strategy will not work.)
Battle:
I always get nervous when I start the fight, cause we have to press the triangle at the very start, or else you will be chopped into small human meat pieces (Nah just joking).
Anywho, after you have done that Sephiroth probably starts attacking you normally, but dealing heavy damage, so keep using Hi-Potions, not Ether. IF you run out of Hi-Potions, start using Curaga. But if Sephiroth starts losing more HP, he will start using that Halo thingy on you which consumes all your HP to 1 (He wont heal though) if you use Curaga, so try not to use it that much. When Sephiroth starts using the Black Orbs, hit them back or Guard when it flys at you.
When he uses the Fire things, Sora will be drawn in to the attack, so double jump and use Glide, or Dash (It's really useful!). When you are waiting for your MP to recover, but you are dying and do not have anymore HP, use Glide and fly all around, and I dont expect him to teleport at the right time when your MP is fully loaded and ready to be used.
When Sephiroth has only a few HP left, use Magic for the Grand Finale!!!!
And then.. the End. (You get a Keyblade and a long Scene.)

Xake popping in here. Changed requirements, seeing as how you need only be a level 40, in case you didn't read my post on the first page. Although those are good Grinding strategies, I find that none of that is required, and thus it is now merely a suggestion.
IMO: This is the easiest and longest way of beating Ol' Sephy. You won't be pressured and it will take you several days of playing to reach the levels she wants you to reach. Not only that, Level 99, using Ultima Weapon, and leveling all forms? Seriously, the unexperienced way of doing this and suggested for all rookies. Experienced players should try my level 40 challenge. Which was done on the hardest difficulty I might add, so it is possible on any difficulty.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:50 pm
Ohh... So many times I've tried and failed... I did it eventually though ^_^

xXRabidLullabyXx

Xake got it memorized

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:14 am
AmeMonogatari
Ohh... So many times I've tried and failed... I did it eventually though ^_^

Psst, You're supposed to actually give a way to defeat Sephiroth, although by now I think we've more then kicked the dead horse.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:32 pm
Well, Sephiroth was quite the challenge. I can't exactly remember details into how I beat him in both games, but I think he was easier to beat in the second game because of the auto-button command you have to press to block his attack. But other than that, just level up. I remember this one part when he does the halo thing and takes your health down to one. well before he does that jump up, ariel dodge and glide over to him and hit him to make him stop. keep hitting him and dodge his attacks as much as possible. You'll learn his strategy after a while. Good luck to you!  

Jiggly_Moon

4,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200

Nina Usagi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:30 pm
I was only able to beat him in KH1, and even that was only once. I can't remember what level I was at. Anyway, the way I beat him was I got the Ultima Weapon, the only items I used being elixirs, and made heavy use of Aeroga. Because he is uneffected by magic, I set my spell shortcuts only to cure and Aero spells. I also made elixir my item shortcut. The main abilities I used were MP Rage, Dodge Roll, Scan, Second Chance, and Glide. By continuing to use Aeroga, I was able to reduce the damage from his attacks by half. I used Dodge Roll to avoid a lot of his attacks, and Glide to quickly get to him before he used Sin Harvest. When I finally beat him I was speechless until I saw I only got 3000exp for beating him. Then I was pretty irritated.  
Kingdom Hearts is Eternal (Main Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff