Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [Slumber Party]______Hang out with your friends and play games!
Drakie Cakie's Yaoi Bakery! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I sort of want to jump him.
  But his dad's in the kitchen like, two feet away, and might not approve. :<
View Results

User_2629207

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:17 pm
User Image"Seriousness is the refuge of the shallow."

Well my Rorschach test said I was 70% insane. Even though I said fluffy things like birds and butterflies and raccoons. *shrug*

I think my parents just had beginners' luck with me, really. The middle child is incredibly dumb, but he's a also a bloody bully, while the other, as I said, is a drama queen who can't act his age. It's really depressing >_>;;

Worst part is, when I criticise my parents' decisions (like buying my brother an xbox to comfort him after he failed the 6thgrade..."?) they just say that I should respect their differences rolleyes

Enough of that. Do you have siblings?

EDIT: Whyyy is my post style being mean D: *kicks tektek*
- Oscar Wilde.User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:22 pm
I'm also the oldest child. I have two younger brothers. The middle one is average and has a wicked case of middle child syndrome. He recently got engaged to his long time girlfriend and they bought a house. I'm...dreading how that's going to work out because he can be a real a*****e!

My youngest brother is sorta geeky and direction less, a lot like me! But he's cooler than I am sweatdrop We get along pretty well, except for when he's in a*****e mode, which I think he gets from my middle brother.  

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200

kyra-san

Shirtless Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:22 pm
My siblings are pretty swell other than the fact that they play WoW too much. I have it easy. ;3  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:27 pm

*wallows in self-pity*
I don't mind THAT much, though, because I'm the favorite child who actually does her chores and homework 8D (uh...sometimes homework.) And I can usually just try to strangle them or break their fingers if they bother me.
- Oscar Wilde.User Image

User_2629207

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:29 pm
My youngest brother plays WoW though he said he got bored with it and he's thinking of playing Everquest now. It's ironic because he just bought a really expensive computer specifically to play WoW.

Wow, Saffron sounds like a great big sister. I love getting my fingers broken! surprised  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:32 pm

Yeahh, you like that doncha?
Honestly though, someone's gotta do it. This family needs some discipline! Taking away their allowance obviously doesn't help rolleyes

I've never ever played WoW in my life. I probably would, if I didn't detest MMORPGs so insanely much. I got sick of Guild Wars after like 15 minutes... Saffron needs games with a story and an ending!
- Oscar Wilde.User Image

User_2629207

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:35 pm
I never got an allowance! crying I never did chores either ninja

I've never played WoW. I've only ever played zOMG here on Gaia and I was addicted to it for a while and now I never sign on anymore sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:36 pm
I do all the chores and never got allowence. *shrugs*  

kyra-san

Shirtless Stalker

Ganny-chan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:53 pm
I do all the chores an nothign...Oh well my sisters job when I go to college.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:11 pm
Ahh, I do chores, too, but I guess I'm lucky that I get pocket money of about five to ten euro a week.
I'd have no income at all otherwise. sweatdrop  

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:18 pm
*steals your pocket money to buy yaoi* ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:25 pm
My only income is Christmas, birthday, and under couch cushion.  

kyra-san

Shirtless Stalker

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:21 am
Yowch. D:
I really need to fine myself a part-time job, actually, maybe for the month of August.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:52 pm
I need a job too. Being a hikikomori does not pay the bills. sweatdrop  

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:45 pm
Quick! Subject change!

What colour are your eyes, guys? I know there's the post pictures of yourself thread, but flashes make red eye, and we all know the entire membership of this guild ain't vampires. (Or are they? surprised Dun, dun, dunnn! )

My eyes are mostly grey. (They look green if I've been crying, though, strangely enough.) The very tippy-top sixth is a somewhat-dull yellow, though, but that's usually obscured by my eyelids; I'm not one for opening my eyes superwide. Which is probably for the best, because otherwise I'd probably have people going "Oh my god, why do you have yellow in your eyes?!" xd (Although there's flecks in the grey as well. They're just... Tiny.)
There's probably some interesting psuedo-science explanation, heehee, I saw a stand like that once - what your eyes tell you about your health!

Now tell me about yours! Ttlly not planning eyevore if I ever meet any of you guis. I'm not a member of Clamp, yo!  
[Slumber Party]______Hang out with your friends and play games!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games