Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [Slumber Party]______Hang out with your friends and play games!
For-Chan Cookie's Lucky Lounge Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

User_2629207

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:06 pm
User Image"Seriousness is the refuge of the shallow."

surprised omg! A kao-ani! I forgot how much I loved those!
I'll make some games tomorrow night...I have to sleep soon and I'm too tired and dumb to make anything up, lul.
I'm really only staying up because my friend in Australia has been trying to contact me for like, a week...*hopeless*
- Oscar Wilde.User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:13 pm
'Tis made, For-chan, i' faith, 'tis made!

I only start waking up properly at seven, heehee.  

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:16 pm
I know! I just decided that these threads need more of them. And I have a little collection, so might as well go wild!

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

I wake up around 3-4 pm most days User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:21 pm

*makes big googly eyes* wooow... I wish I could sleep for that long xD I usually get up just before lunch, at like 11:30 or sum'n. Once I slept 'til 7 pm...went up, had breakfast, and went back to sleep xD

I always thought it was funny how people overseas don't use 24-hour clock thingies. I always thought 1 pm was more complicated than 13:00.
- Oscar Wilde.User Image

User_2629207

kyra-san

Shirtless Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:24 pm
I sleep 15 hours a day. During summer break of course. Ahh, life is good.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:29 pm

Ffff xD That's...a lot! I usually don't sleep for more than 10 hours.... unless I've done something really stupid, like exercise. How long are you on summer break for? I have to wait 'til August 24th ;_; I sort of want to start school right now (as weird as it sounds.)
- Oscar Wilde.User Image

User_2629207

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:30 pm
today i woke up at 12 in the after noon. that was the latest i ever slept in.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:31 pm
I usually go to bed around 6 or 7am, so...yeah.

You're the weird one for using a 24 hour clock! Heck, even people I know in Europe who do know and use the 24 hour clock still say 3pm and such. I think that makes you the weird one!  

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200

kyra-san

Shirtless Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:35 pm
S a f f r o n S u g a r

Ffff xD That's...a lot! I usually don't sleep for more than 10 hours.... unless I've done something really stupid, like exercise. How long are you on summer break for? I have to wait 'til August 24th ;_; I sort of want to start school right now (as weird as it sounds.)
- Oscar Wilde.User Image
I think my school starts Sept. 1st. I'll be entering high school. I'm looking forward to it because all my friends are a year older than me and I haven't seen most of them since last year.

@Cookie: I used to play Animal Crossing a lot, so I'm pretty used to 24 hour clocks.

That's just because people turn into giant flesh-eating question marks if you use the 24 hour one. My friends in Australia just gave me weird looks when I said it was 16:40. WELL I LIKE IT BECAUSE IT HAS BIGGER NUMBERS Ò 3 Ó

I'mma go sleep now because it's 2:34 8D
- Oscar Wilde.User Image

User_2629207

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

@ Captain Tohru Honda: Truely, you have a power of rare value and usefulness. Seriously, we'll all be stuck as night operators for call centres or something. wink

I kind of flip-flop between 12 hour and 24 hour. I mean, digital watches and clocks use 24 hour, and my German teacher made sure it was irreversably drilled into my brain. (Albeit in German.) But most people just say "1 o' clock" or whichever here.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:36 pm
I used to live in Europe. I'm perfectly fine with 24 hour clocks, but even then, nobody ever said "I'll meet you at 1300" they always said "I'll see you at 1".

I really need another night job. I was the noon/night person at a hotel for a while but it was dangerous there. People were getting mugged in our parking lot! I quit x_x  

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:44 pm
You're so vague, For-Chan. crying Which country, even?
We want to be captivated by tales of your continental (?) adventures.
Well, I do, I suppose.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:05 pm
xd I lived in Scotland for two years. In Aberdeen to be precise. I even graduated high school there. I went to an International School though, not a local one. Our school mascot was a bison.... sweatdrop I got to go on school trips to Russia, France and Belgium! It was full of awesome awesomeness!

I never got to go around London. I was just a skip away and all I ever did was sit around in Heathrow airport waiting for flight connections there. neutral  

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:33 pm
Oh, Scotland! That sounds like an amazingly cool school, you know. It must have been a great experience. I'm so envious, heh.
I've never been to Scotland, only Wales, and that was Butlins or some other holiday village type thing.
(Though I think the majority of people in the British Isles use 12 hour, to be honest. I just realised that to me, it's not part of Europe, l-lol, since in my head Europe = the continent, Britain = that island next door that kept Sterling despite being part of the EU. Huh. O.O )
Fah, the planned schooltrip for my year was to Spain, and then it got cancelled because, basically, Irish school funding has just been thrown off the agenda in these "recessionary times". The trip not going ahead makes sense, I suppose, but they announced it, changed the destination to Holland, and then cancelled it.

Awwwh, that's a shame. I think London is a great city to visit. (Not sure if I'd like to live there, though... )  
[Slumber Party]______Hang out with your friends and play games!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games