Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boobsandpussylicker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:34 pm
hmmmm  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:52 pm
Yeah, you're enjoying the attention, but that's entirely normal and I think all of us have experienced it.  

GabrielleClearwater

.Splendid.Chaos.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:37 am
Candy Flavored Kittens
I think secretly everyone likes the attention of guys, even if we don't like them back.

:3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:58 am
I would say it's normal, but you also need to learn to overcome your jealousy.

Staff of Hermes

In Living Colour

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:16 pm
I can sort of understand that. And I think that it is pretty normal.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:52 pm
Yeah this is very normal.

My story:
I took an optional summer course after freshman year in high school. I met this boy who seemed nice. We hung out a few times, and he asked me out. I told him that he seemed nice, but the timing was bad because I was very into someone else at the time (true). I didn't really like him enough to date him anyway, but I was flattered that he liked me enough to ask me out so soon after we met.

I found out later that he had asked out two other girls in the course that summer.

Even though i would NEVER date this guy, especially after hearing that, I felt a little hurt. I thought that he had really liked me alot, but it turns out that he was just desperate and couldn't waste the time to actually get to know me.

When someone who likes us runs off to someone else so quickly, it ruins the magic of being appreciated and liked. You don't have to want to date the guy to appreciate that feeling.  

Kaiyle Brightblade

_Karmilla_Dresden_

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:01 am
It's normal. 3nodding Don't sweat it. I've felt this before as well. Jealousy is part of human nature, and is not essentially bad: it's just an emotion. How we allow it to affect us, our thoughts and behavior is when it can turn into something bad. So don't worry if you like the attention or feel a little jealous. You are fine! smile

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff