Clanrats? No thanks! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:07 pm
Very impressive, Shinobi. I was looking at some of the stuff for Skaven and I can totally see why you don't want to use the standard Clanrat models. Ugly stuff.

On a Fantasy related side note, I'm going to end up playing a "learning" match soon against the guy that taught me Calculus this summer. I can't remember how much exactly he has, but he has at least 8k of Orcs. No Goblins. Only Orcs.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:00 am
Thanks~ I hope It'll look good as a whole unit once I paint them up as well.

No gobbos? How boring...
My gobbos do alot better than their orc brethren... Ah... I have so many memories with them little rascals... Going against the odds is kinda my thing with them, they've taken charges from chaos knights, high elf dragon princes (and stood 4 rounds of combat and finally scared them off) who also got aid from high elf spearmen after the 2nd round of combat. Not to forget 4 rounds of combat with a shagoth with maaaaaany attacks and without my orc general's leadership because of some pesky spell...

Night goblins are amazing~<3  

Shinobi_8745

Shinobi_8745

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:01 pm
Well even thought I don't have my camera I can show off something else I managed to get pictures off before my girlfriend brought the camera to Egypt... My cheiftain and master moulder of course!

And yes I'm aware that the moulder model is on a round base at the moment...

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:16 am
Your GF is on vacation and you are not? confused  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Shinobi_8745

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:44 am
She got the whole trip paid by her parents who've been saving for years so that the whole family could go, I wanted to go but I'd have to pay for myself, and I didn't think it was worth it since I need the days of vacation I have left for something else... ninja -plotplotplot-  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:16 am
It had better be something sweet to show off here or a golden ring for your girl.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Shinobi_8745

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:39 am
Of course the money went to something sweet to ut up here, but I'll come to that sooner or later (most probably later since I'm in alot of projects at the moment)... And if I got her a ring she'd be all wtf and throw it away, neither she or I want that kind of commitment. :'D

I hope she have cleansed the camera when I get home so that I can get some pictures of the clanrats, otherwise I promise they'll be up at Friday, or I vow to send off my Space Wolves to some random person in the guild... >_<  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:49 am
Those were pretty good, i know what its like to put together some really fiddly models. I brought the Dark Elf battallion and the Corsairs were a pain in the a**  

Tai Strife

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:20 pm
No rush Shin, I suck at keeping to dates myself.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:57 pm
I need deadlines or I won't end up doing it... xD  

Shinobi_8745

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:09 pm
I know, I try to keep my own deadlines but we all know what happens when I impose those upon myself. crying

I'm always looking for a cheap and easy way out. Right now I'm waiting for those FW powders.. ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:46 pm
I'm waiting for mail-order stuff... But I heard the UK post service is on strike now... = w =;;;  

Shinobi_8745

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:38 am
Again? What the eff is up with those stupid limey postal workers these days?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:02 am
I have no idea... It pisses me off since I won't be able to finish my Mordheim warband till the weekend... D;  

Shinobi_8745

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:32 pm
What warband are we talking here matey?  
Painting and Modelling Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items