Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
How I got involved in learning Wicca or I hope so, culture. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Can you do excercise to improve psychic ability?
  Yes, of course!
  No, your just born with powers you can't learn and train them.
  Random other question: Do you justy like to bust down and rain dance?
View Results

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:30 pm
TeaDidikai
The visualization itself is nearly identical to one some of the local psy-vamps teach their sheep. The psychic translation boils down to "Destroy the self and become a source of food."

This.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:58 pm
Deoridhe
I third or forth the recommendation to start with book learning.

I don't know how old you are, but from your writing you sound young. There are a lot of people out there who prey on the young and ignorant in order to feed themselves - their ego, their psyche, whatever - and the only way to protect yourself is to ask questions first and agree later.

People who want to use you will not like answering questions and having their motives questions. People who don't want to use you should be open to being questioned.

I'd recommend starting with a lot of reading and lurking. Ask some basic questions. Also, in terms of imagery, protect your psychic "house". That is likely (one of) your inner safe places. You may have more than one (I'm, like, a bolt-spot queen in my psyche) but the House is a really kind of basic one.

I'd also recommend any spell crafting and most psychic attempts until you have some solid reading under your belt and have practiced some critical thinking. It's really easy to get overwhelmed and loose your Self - literally - and I would hate to see that happen to you.
Seconded.  

TeaDidikai

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas