Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Vocoloid rp (You can post now.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

China_Forever

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:32 am
"Where going to be late!" Yuugure Called to Hikari. "Hurry up." She sighed. "I'm sorry." Hikari said. She was running up the stairs to the school when she slipped and started to fall backward. Yuugure ran forward to catch her.

((Someone catch her ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:33 am
((oops... didn't see it... well i'm not gonna post right now, cuz i won't be able to post again for about 2 days. i'm going to my dad's house and i can't get on the internet much over there, so i'll post when i get back. see ya!))  

Feathertail14

China_Forever

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:34 am
((Can you at least post one and catch me? Please?? ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:37 am
((Srry. I was visiting my relatives...))

Okashi ran up the stairs and caught up to Hikari. She held out her arms while bracing herself.
"I gotcha Hika-Chan!", she said as she caught Hikari. Okashi then slipped and started falling herself. Great. Now who's going to catch me? Someone did catch her. Without a moment's hesitation, Chou grabbed both Hikari and Okashi.
"I gotcha...both." She said. Little did they know that there were only three stairs left.  

Epic the Great
Crew

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:01 pm
((Lol, That was funny......))

"Im sorry!" Hikari said Standing up. She looked down to cover the fact that she was blushing."Hey, thanks." Yuugure said running down the stairs, Grabbing Hikari on the sholders on case she would fall again.

((It can happen.... well she's lovers with Yuugure anyway even if they are girls. so yeah.))

((Hey, Kagamine len and rin from Vocoloid singing English!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNMfqdKqkaw IT'S LIKE OMFG!))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:37 am
((Username: Dragongirl26
Warrior cat name: Pantherclaw/Warkit
Rp name: Maki (Black pine),Yoru (Night)
Appearance: User Image
Voice: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p8pi7FKQjg (P.S. any better ones for him please tell me)
Crush: None
Other: doesn't sing much in front of people
is that good?))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:42 am
((for a song, how bout this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wowCIZ7vnLg ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:54 pm
((Hmmm.........let me think))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:11 pm
Tsuki sat by a stream's edge, her feet in the water. She sang softly to herself, thinking that there was no one else around.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:32 am
Yoru walked around and sat down under a tree  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:48 am
Tsuki pulled her feet out of the water and put her shoes on. She got up and walked over to a nearby rock instead, then sang again, a little louder, though she still thought that no one was nearby.

((if someone wants to hear her, it doesn't matter if they do or don't.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:06 pm
((You DO know it's time for school on the game right now?))  

Currently Dead Account

Epic the Great
Crew

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:30 pm
Okashi looked around for a nearby clock. Class had nearly started.
"Is it that late already!?", she said.
"We'd better get going.", said Chou. Both sprinted toward school, Chou running behind Okashi.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:06 pm
((AH CRUD!!! wait... SCHOOL?!?!?! NO FAIR!!!))

Tsuki looked at her watch and saw what time it was. "Oh no! I'm late!" she said to herself, getting up. She ran off to school, which was nearby. Once inside, she ran to her class and sat down, thankful that the teacher was late as well, probably in some meeting.  

Feathertail14

Epic the Great
Crew

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:39 pm
In the hallways, Okashi and Chou frantically tried to find their classroom. They heard footsteps in the distance.
"That's probably our sensei!", worried Okashi. On instinct, she dove into the classroom on the left. "Good morning fellow classmates!"
"Wait. That's-", Chou tried to warn. But her warning came too late. Okashi had jumped into a foreign language class. The students just starred at her.
"I-I'll be...g-going now...", she studdered in embarrasment. She slowly closed the door and turned around to find that her class was behind her.
"Let's just head in." Chou walked in behind Okashi. Both sat in their assigned seats and waited for the teacher.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff