Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Suicide Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXxheavenspartyangelxXx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:02 pm
gymnast4lifetam
Candy Fornication
I don't know how to say this any nicer or without profanity soooo:
Suicide is the b***h way out.

Life might suck right now, it did for me when I was 14.
But it'll get better.
I've attempted suicide 4 times.
One time I almost did die but I chickened out & got my best friend to call the hospital.
Right now your hormones are just all screwed up & you over exaggerate things.
Just chill out, & let things even out.
It sucks, I know, but it's better then doing something extremely stupid that you can't change.
And don't try to deal with it by drinking, that always ends bad, I know, I tried.

I've wanted to kill myself starting since I was around 10...
And I already drink a bit... I just drink what I can, am in a state of actual peace for a while, then pass out before hangover comes.

hey i kno what it like but shes right its a b***h way out
i kno cuz when i was 12 i tired once at 13 tired it 3 times and 14 zero times
and none work instened of drinking try poprocks and soda it almost the same  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:49 pm
i really dont care about the alcohol thing that's a problem you have to deal with but the starving yourself to death s**t is totally not guaranteed to kill your a** and it's just making you a major fatty when your older. if you really wanna die, stop being an attention whore and slit your wrists. trust me on this, if you really wanted to die, i'm sure you'd've done it by now. otherwise start enjoying the simpler things in life. enjoy the sunrise and sunset, for instance. soo beautiful... enjoy music. thats wat its made for. try to be happy... at least i try to be.  

xXDeadSoullessMonsterXx

The Raevyn Story

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:16 pm
im 14 too and life is a b**** i've almost commited suicide in my sleep(not my idea.... almost got strangled to death.... don't know how..)drinking makes it all way worse....trust me you think you want to die but when you're close... you don't want to... and starving yourself isn't quite the darkest crayon in the box and it really doesn't work. i'm not telling you to commit (cause you got your life ahead of you) but if it really absolutely comes down to it.... gun to the head... i am telling you that if other people keep flamming you or whatever, just ignore them or if you have to.... just tell them "go screw a duck you mother clucker!"..... then go listen to my chemical romance... lol.... it works trust me!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:22 pm
Just a man who had a painful past and just smokes, drinks, and sleeps the pain away if I can, if not just blank it out of mind works best.  

Loveless Poet

smedly_norbert

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:45 am
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Fourteen.
I knew some kids like you when I was fourteen.

You know how you get past that? Make some friends. Go to the lake, go swimming. Go running. Exercise. Start a collection, start reading/drawing/writing. Go volunteer at a local animal shelter, homeless shelter, care center for the elderly. Get a job at a farm or berry picking.

Get off your damn computer, it's not helping you any.
If you want sympathy, you won't find it here.

I've just handed you an assload of solutions. Use 'em or go whine somewhere else.

Candy Fornication
I don't know how to say this any nicer or without profanity soooo:
Suicide is the b***h way out.

Life might suck right now, it did for me when I was 14.
But it'll get better.
I've attempted suicide 4 times.
One time I almost did die but I chickened out & got my best friend to call the hospital.
Right now your hormones are just all screwed up & you over exaggerate things.
Just chill out, & let things even out.
It sucks, I know, but it's better then doing something extremely stupid that you can't change.
And don't try to deal with it by drinking, that always ends bad, I know, I tried.

^Both of these.

I'm 13. I think my life is the worst right now. But it's not. And neither is yours. Suicide is the worst thing you can do. Yes, it'll get you attention. But you won't be there to bask in the glory of it. Go and get a nice mug of harden the ******** up. Suicide is the weak way out. If you push through it, who knows? The grass might be greener on the other side.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:08 pm
Suicides a bullshit way out, it's a waste of time when you have an altrenative. When you feel that low there's one thing to do: TELL SOMEONE!! Tell a friend, a family member, a teacher, someone you TRUST!! And if you don't feel you can tell anyone like that, PM me and talk to me or someone on gaia who knows you fairly well and you think will listen to you. One of my other friends who's frequently that low once said "The worst feeling is when you think you're alone... The best feeling is when you realize you're not."

You can waste away your time feeling like s**t or you can make it better for yourself - no one can help you get out of it completely except you. You have to want to be helped and to want to be happy. That's really all it is, mind over matter.

cre8ive_ovadose

Lonely Lunatic

17,425 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Frog Apocalypse

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:58 pm
gymnast4lifetam
I need advice.

Lately, every time I get into one of my depressed moods, I start feeling like death is the only way out and it'd end everything perfectly, and then I walk/look around and find my self thinking of ways to kill myself without anyone noticing immediatly.

Any advice on how to block out the thoughts?

I seriously do feel that suicide is the one way ticket out of this hell life.
No one cares about me, barely anyone talks to me, everyone hates me and flames me.

suicide isnt the answer.
iv had thoughts of it before, and i had friends to help me. this may seem stupid, but i dont care, it helps, talk to anyone that is willing to listen, that you trust, or you feel can help. play some violent games, go outside and scream, or even scream inside the house. if it helps, it helps. if you want you can talk to me ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:26 pm
just try to get by.  

darkabyssx

Demonic Lunatic

xXxCrimson_ShadowxXx

Gracious Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:06 pm
I once attempted suicide. When I lost my job, lost my house, lost all my personal items, had to get rid of my pets, and had recently gone through a very bad breakup...
then I found a new guy, and my friend took me in for a while.
Now, I'm engaged, I have my own place again, and I've never been happier. I'm happy, even though I have chronic depression. Confusing, I know, but it's true.
So, if you're considering suicide, don't. Cause things could always be way worse, and life will get better. It may take, months, years or more, but things always get better. They get worse before they get better, but they do get better.

Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff