Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Fantasy Role Plays
~.:Immortal War:.~ ((Open/always excepting)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:11 pm
Aro walked into his kitchen, the whole place smelled kinda like cat n**, nice, he put the fish in the friedge and then laid out on the couch and took a good cat nap.

Luna was walking down the street towards her hime, school had finally let out I think I'll make some crab when I get hoe, lord knows I've been avoiding it....  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:10 am
Once Gwen had handed over the food items to the chef, she walked down the long corridor to the throne room. When her presence was announced, she walked in and bowed her head to his Demon Majesty. "Sire, would it be possible to have another copy of the infomation I recieved earlier. I experienced a little, uh, problem with the one you gave me." Gwen was handed a new folder containing the infomation required though she had to explain what had happened to the other one. But to gwen's dismay, the king never said anything when she mentioned the boy called her an immortal child. I guess I cannot be one. If I wasm the Demons would have already killed me.  

Azula Mai 101

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:15 am
Luna was cooking in her kitchen, chopping veggies while the crab boiled the smells filled the house with a delicious aroma.

Aro woke up minutes later, it wasnt a long nap, but he felt well rested and ready to eat. He pulled the halibet from the friedge, tore open the pack, and seasoned it then put it in the oven. While that cooked Aro started to make potatoes.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:12 pm
Gwen didn't exactly feel like eating, instead she went straight to the library. There she searched through the books, looking for infomation about imortal children. Surely someone had recorded everything they know about them, she thought as she flicked though some pages of a book.  

Azula Mai 101

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:56 am
Luna finished cooking her dinner and mad herself a plate, she gave it a minute to cool then ate. When she was finished she cleaned the kitchen and proceeded to do her home work.

Aro was done eating and was listening to his MP3 while cleaning his apartment. He had tons of things to catch up on.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:55 am
As Gwen searched through the library, one of the king's maids came rushing up to her. "King wants you to take care of this right away. He say that it's important and that it very bad. He say he sorry for interupting you,' the maid continued on until Gwen took the envelope and dismissed her. When she opened it, she almost fell over backwards. It was that boy from before. the one that burned her infomation. With a smile she walked out of the library and to her quarters.  

Azula Mai 101

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:32 am
Aro was still cleaning but was now blaring his stereo, the heavy beat of the bass made his home slightly vibrate with each beat.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:25 pm
Gwen walked out into the main street of town. Glancing down at the sheet, she memorised the address. Prepare to die, she thought, casually walking own a few streets. As she neared his street, she took to roof tops. Once she landed on his apartment building. She took out a few ropes an a gravelling hook. Good hing it's darl, she thought, attaching the rope and slowly lowering herself down the building. Finding his window, she opened it slightly and sliped through. When gwen was inside, she hid behind the couch in the far corner with her katana in her head, prepared to strick at any moment. her dagger was still hidden on the side of her boot for she never left home without it.

((sorry there's soo much ^.^))  

Azula Mai 101

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:08 am
Aro appeared behind the girl with a gunblade pointed to her head, the heavy beat of the music had stopped. "Let me guess, I'm next on your list?" He smirked "Wouldnt be the first time they were out to get me." He told her in a merry voice.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:31 pm
Gwen remained calm as she stood up. She tookout the paper from her pocket and passed it to him. "Aro? Is it?" she asked, slipping away from the gunblade. "My lord said this was important and to take care of it immediatly. Though I honestly don't see what's so special about you." She raised her katana and took on a defencive position.  

Azula Mai 101

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:21 pm
"I know the truth. About you, about the war, about everything that's going on." He told her.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:31 pm
Gwen titled her head to the side. "You know about me? Oh, please enlighten me of the subect Aro." She meant this as sarcastism thought she wonder how much he knew about her. If he knows too much then I won't hold back. I will attack, she thought, still watching him carefully.  

Azula Mai 101

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:35 pm
"Nah, you see to happy. I dont wanna ruin it for ya." He told her.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:38 pm
"Still, you don't seem like much of a threat but I guess if the king sees you as one then it's. . ." Gwen trailed off and attacked him. She mantained her defense while she attacked for a second time.  

Azula Mai 101

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:41 pm
Aro easily avoided the first attack then appeared behind her during her second, kicking under her feet thus tripping her. "You concentrate to much on your attack and defence that you pay no attention to your balance. I could kill you easily knowing you have poor posture."  
Fantasy Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff