Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Ever After [Silver Star Knight X -oXIrishPrincessXo-] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:28 pm
Haven went into the kitchen as she was called. She had to bring him his dinner apparently. She hoped he'd go to bed soon because that's when she was able to leave. She hoped her brother and father were doing ok on their own. She took the tray of food then walked up the stairs to his room.

Once there, she knocked once to let him know yet again that she was there. She opened the door then set the food on the table he had there.

{Again, sorry for its shortness. >.< I'm going to be switching comps soon so I'm trying to fast lol and I've still got writer's block >.<}  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:31 pm
Having been already asleep, Edward did not notice the knock on the door. All Haven could see was him laying sprawled out on his bed. It seemed as if Edward was more tired than he seemed.

[ I have no idea what to write at this moment. ]  

Silver Star Knight

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:38 pm
{LOL Oh! Should we start the romance slow or what? Because he could be nicer to her but not the others and needs to warm up to the others or he can still be cold to them all then fall in love slowly... doesn't matter to me. -likes to plan things, bad habit XD-}

Haven saw he was asleep and looked at him for a moment. She could tell he seemed over worked though if she mentioned that to him, he might yell at her. Seeing that he was in bed already, she went downstairs then told them she was leaving.

She had to walk home which took a about a half an hour but she didn't mind. She'd walk all around the world for her family. When she got home, she saw they were both sleeping already. She smiled softly then quickly got some bread for herself then went to bed as well.

{Oh and time skip?}  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:48 pm
[ Yes time skip please. Maybe he would be going into the city one day. and she ask him ' oh can i accompany you?' and he answers her with a ' if you wish' and they have fun in the city =D sorry if its seems cheesy x.x ]

Waking up early in the morning, he notices that his dinner was on his night stand. Calling Haven up to his room, he tells her to bring his dinner back down into the kitchens and makes his way out of bed to shower.

After a much needed hot shower, with his muscles relaxed, he makes his way towards his office, ready for more papers. Not needing any breakfast, he enters his office and sits in front of his desk. Letting out a soft sigh at how much paperwork he would have to do yet again, he notices that he would have to make a trip into the city today.

Having not been in the city for such a long while, he needs to see how his people are doing after all, he is the prince. And with that , he makes his way out of his office, and down those stair cases again.  

Silver Star Knight

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:00 pm
{{OOH! I like! And on top of it, she needs to stop and give her father some herbs to help him! So he sees what she goes through? I don't know lol}}

Haven took his food downstairs again then sighed a bit. She was helping one of the other servants quietly when she saw the prince coming down the stairs. She pretended she hadn't seen him and started with helping the nurse again.

{And....short!! XD >.<}  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:05 pm
[ nice ideas , and btw, this is short too.. ]

As he makes his way down stairs, you could hear his smooth voice booms against the castle walls yet again.

" I was be visiting the town today, I wish for this place to be clean in every corner when i return."
He spoke before he turned to head towards the castle walls.  

Silver Star Knight

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:16 pm
{Thanks you too and short. lol}

Haven, having just remembered that she didn't give her father the herbs that seemed to be helping him, went up to the prince rather hasitly. The other servants watched in horror, knowing better than to do that. "Um, sir, do you mind... do you mind if I go with you? I have something that I need to take care of.." She said quietly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:34 pm
Stopping in his tracks, he thought to him self why he should let her come with him. He shouldn't, no, not at all. He should not let this bothersome girl follow him into to town. But against his better judgments, he replied her with a " Hurry up if you do not wish to be left behind" and left the castle doors, heading for town.

The towards town was tedious, they did not talk at all. Or rather, Edward did not talk at all. As they made their way into town, citizens bowed at his feet. For after all, he was the prince. Looking around him, the towns people busying them selves with daily work.
"Where is your father?" He asked her without even glancing.  

Silver Star Knight

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:38 pm
Haven smiled a bit and everyone else stared at the prince in shock. They then went back to what they were doing as Haven followed him out. While walking around she smiled at those she recognised and the smiled back at her.

"My father? Oh... he's at home... that way..." She said pointing in the direction he was. "Towards the West." She said quietly still. She hoped his state hadn't worsened since she forgot to give it to him. That had happened before and she couldn't forgive herself if it happened again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:50 pm
Walking with her towards her home, Edward had a nonchalant face on. While all the villagers bowed down towards him and staring after him as he walked the streets, he walked as if he was the only one in town. Not noticing all the stares he was getting nor the whispers of why Haven was with him.

Nearing Haven's house, Edward took in the sight around him. How could anyone live in places like this. The pavement was old and dirty, no doubt anyone hasn't washed they selves in days. Street filled with homeless animals and liter. He scrunched up his nose in disgust, making a mental note to make Haven move out of her house after the visit.  

Silver Star Knight

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:56 pm
Haven watched the people talking about them and sighed silently. When they made it to her house she opened the door and was immediately bombarded with a hug from her little brother. "Haven!!" He said happily. "You're early!! Daddy doesn't look good." He said frowning and Haven sighed a bit. "Hi Timmy... Ok... I'll go help him." She said, forgetting that the prince was with her.

She quickly ran into the other room which was the only other room in the house, where her father was. He did look worse than before she left. She shook her head a bit then got the herbal tea she always gave him then gave it to him now. She kissed his forehead and smiled a bit. "Drink it all this time, ok daddy?" She said and he nodded. Timmy was still out in the other room when he saw the Prince. "You're the prince right?" He asked smiling widely, his face completely innocent looking. "My sister deserves a prince. She's always working hard. I hope she doesn't get sick like daddy." He said then kept talking on about pointless things.

{Woot! Longer!}  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:19 pm
Walking into the small house, Edward noticed that Haven had a smaller brother. He wondered where Haven's mother was as he watched Haven run for another room. He was about to follow her when he was bombarded with questions by Haven's brother. Nodding only to the question asking whether he was the prince, he did not make any other comment to things her brother said. Remember from the earlier encounter that the boy's name was Timmy, Edward said .

" Timmy, could you call your sister out for me? I need to speak to her about something."
Edward said as he pointed towards the door which Haven disappeared into.  

Silver Star Knight

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:23 pm
Timmy nodded then said, "Yeah!" He ran into the room and said, "Haven! The Prince wants to see you." She looked over at him and nodded then said, "Make sure Daddy drinks that ok?" He nodded then stared intently at his father causing both Haven and and her father to chuckle.

Haven walked back out to the prince then asked, "Yes?" She was curious to know what he wanted to talk to her about. She also was a little nervous about having him in her home too.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:56 pm
Hearing laughter coming from the room, Edward began to become curious as to what was happening. As he saw Haven made her way out, Edward began .

" You will be living in the castle from now on. I will not allow my Servants to be living in such a dump" He said as he took a look around the place she calls home. " Gather your stuff, and you will be leaving after i am done my walk around the town" With that , he walked around the small house, before beginning again. " What sickness does your father have? " His curiosity getting the best of him. He was beginning to surprise himself, asking so many questions.  

Silver Star Knight

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:59 pm
Haven blinked a bit. Did he mean she was bringing her father too along with her brother? She couldn't leave them there alone. Panic ran through her body and for once her smile disappeared.

"We don't know." She said quietly. "It was similar to something my mother had and it made her so weak during the birth of my brother it killed her." She shook her head a bit then said, "But we don't know."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff