Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Invisible Ninja

Back to Guilds

Simple Discussion 

Tags: Ninja, Discussion 

Reply RP Here
PARIS current time - for reference only. New one soon! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:09 pm
Sparks of fire lit Laleo's normally indigo eyes. He focused on a trail of gas that had seeped from the car. It lit instantly and the flames rushed to the source. An explosion was suddenly after. Followed by more people screaming.

~"I hate having to do that... But can't say no." his eyes shifted back to normal and he looked at Lynette. "Well, I better go. You can tell I'm not even on your level of normal now." he turned and started to walk away, a black feather fell from his back.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:25 pm
She didn't know why he did it, but it was pretty cool. She was looking at all the people scrambling around, she felt bad for the recently deceased, but she had always thought things happen for a reason but now are the reasons justified? She looked back at the black feather and made a swift flick of her hand to blow it out of sight.

It was dark by the time she got a hold of her great aunt. Lynette was hungry, tired, and glad that her great aunt was coming to meet her and take her home. She never talked to her aunt about what had happened, she only said her day was good and nothing out of the ordinary occurred.

Walking through the door of her new home she was finally able to relax a little. She set her belongings into her new room and returned to the kitchen where her great aunt was preparing dinner.

-"Is there anything I can do to help?" Lynette asked.

-"Oh no, you've had a long day, just relax and your dinner will be done soon."

-"Well, okay then."

Lynette got herself a glass of water and took a seat at the counter. She stuck her left index finger in the water and began to heat the water. After the water hit boiling point she cooled the water until it froze.

-"Lynette."

-"Uh, yes?"

-"Is something wrong?"

-"What? No, I'm fine,"she forced a smile.
Her aunt took a moment to respond.

-"You seem distracted, but if there's anything you need, don't be afraid to ask." she set her plate down.

-"I'm a bit tired, it must be jet-lag or something."

Finger still in the water and half eating dinner her aunt tells her that her next day off she will begin learn to use her powers.
Lynette suddenly looked at her with big eyes.
The boiling water suddenly froze and the glass shattered along with the ice. Shocked by the sound, Lynette shouted an obscenity and her aunt laughed harder than she ever has in a very long time.

-"Looks like we really need to focus on restraint and control." she said still laughing.

Later that night when Lynette finally made it to her room, she opened the window and returned to bed.  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:14 pm
Laleo hadn't gone far from the wreckage. When the crowd had died down to the few nighters that were still around, he cautiously walked over to the remains of the explosion. He ran his hand over the scene, releasing the trapped souls. He sighed and looked around. No one had messed with the site scene the explosion and he knew nothing would be done during the night.
Looking up at the sky, the clouds forming around the moon, he shook his head and let a warm fire whip around his body. Onyx black wings sprouted from his back and he flew up to the top of the building. Keeping an eye on the scene below, he settled into a comfy position and waited for the day to come. Again.

~ "I can't believe you made me kill in the middle of the day... and in front of that girl..."
He sighed again and looked up.
~Still, now I know that there are other manipulators out there... I gotta keep her alive as long as possible.
A small bat flew around his head.
~"Siren, you found me!" he laughed and reached up.

The bat landed on his hand. He held it close and looked to the sky again. It started to rain. Folding his wings around his body, he conjured a small tree for shelter and tried to fall asleep. Still keeping a track on the wreck down below.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:52 pm
Lynette awoke early the next morning. Her aunt owns a small store down the street and is the only one who manages it. She likes it better that way. Waking up alone in a new house is a little creepy to her, but she loved it. After getting dressed she grabbed a granola bar as her breakfast and went to find a nearby park.

Walking down the cobblestone street she found her self walking one street down from the crash site from the day before. She swiftly walked in the other direction trying not to think about yesterday. Lynette arrived at the park, wondered over to the white stone bridge and crawled under. Sitting on the bank of the stream made her feel happy and content. She then began pushing and pulling the water, creating small whirlpools and reversing the current.  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:04 pm
Laleo woke up from an uneasy night sleep to feel the shift again from yesterday.
He sheltered his bat in his jacket and released the tree he slept under.
He took to the sky and flew in the direction on the shift. He seen Lynette playing in the water.

~ So it wasn't a dream...
He took to the trees, landed, climb into one, and watched her silently.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:16 pm
Lynette soon grew bored of messing with the water. She created a small ball of fire in her hand and tossed it in the air a few times,mixing it up a bit she created two and started to juggle. She didn't get too far, one toss and she dropped both on the grass. She let out a loud gasp, the grass quickly caught fire. Almost about to panic, she remembered that there was water right in front of her and pulled a tide over the bank. Calmed down, half soaked and a bit cranky, she rolled over into a sunny spot on the bank to air dry. Closing her eyes and feeling the warmth of the sun made her much more happier.  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:23 pm
Laleo tried not to laugh... But ended up anyway and fell backwards out of the tree he was in. He used his wings and a bit of air to soften is landing, but it still made a bit of a thud.

He laid dazed for a bit on how he could have been stupid enough to do that. And looked to see if anyone seen him on the ground. Quickly he opened his jacket and looked to see if his bat was fine. He sighed and covered it up, it was still asleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:38 pm
A sound from somewhere behind her made her jolt back into reality. She rolled over onto her stomach and looked around. She saw a large lump on the ground, obviously a person. Feeling adventurous she crawled stealthily over to see what had happened. Noticing who it was, a half smile appeared on her face and laid down next to him.
Looking at the branches above, she said -"Having trouble?"
She laughed and looked at him again.  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:42 pm
~"The tree tried to kill me..." he grabbed close to where is bat was on his chest and tried to roll over. But couldn't, Lynette was laying on one of his wings.
~"Could you please get off... before you make me unable to do my job properly..."

He nodded toward his shoulder and the wing she was on.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:58 pm
-"Ooops! I'm sorry!" she said as she rolled off.
Lynette looked at his wing.
-"I didn't hurt you did I?"  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:06 pm
Laleo sat up and shrugged.
~"No. It's fine..." He brushed his shoulder and the wings vanished back into his back.
"Not many people would be worried. Most just wonder what the hell I am."

There was a small movement in his jacket. He sat up and opened it a bit. His bat popped it's head out of the opening and ducked right back into the dark.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:16 pm
Still laying on the ground with her hands behind her head she did wonder what he was, but didn't want to bring it up.
-"Yeah? Well, to be honest I don't really care who or what you are. So what's your story anyway?"  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:20 pm
Laleo sighed. And looked up at the sky.
~"I don't remember anything to be honest."
He looked to his hands.
~"All I know is that I killed my family by accident. In a fire that I made. The other thing is what happened to make me what I am..."
He looked down at Lynette.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:31 pm
Lynette was never good with serious situations, she was even a bit sorry she asked. Knowing she had to say something, she said something she would regret.

In a flat tone said replied, "sucks to be you."

She laughed at herself and sat up cross legged.

-"Heh, sorry, but that does suck."  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:39 pm
Laleo smiled. "I know... But at least I can't remember any pain but that. Hell, I don't even really remember my real last name. The first and middle I can remember like yesterday... The last, just the one I made for myself... I don't even know if I have any family left-"

His jacket moved a bit.

~"Except for Siren here. I wouldn't be able to find them without my last name anyway... So what about you? What brings you to this side of the word?"  
RP Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff