Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
A.G.A.I.N.S.T. the Raging Soul .xPrivatex. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akira.S

Dedicated Conversationalist

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:33 pm
Like lunch time, the two dashed off school grounds as soon as the end of the day bell rang, smiling and running hand in hand to the bus that would take them to Hyde Park. The trip was fairly long but definately worth the wait. Once they walked through one of the entrances it was like another world...the sky seemed much bigger than when it was surrounded by buildings, the grass was greener, the trees were healthier and the water seemed cleaner. To the two there was much more life in the park than in the real world which to regular people wouldn't make sense.

After a long walk through the park they finall reached their destination...a large tree. But it wasn't just an ordinary tree, it was what the English called 'the Upside Down tree' because of how the branches and leaves grew downward, creating a large dome like area. "Isn't it beautiful, it was one of the first things that caught my eyes when I was told we were to move to London..." Lydia's eyes seemed to glisen with joy and excitement. She broke from her sister's hand and ran into the small entrance made by the tree's branches, tossing her bag by the base and climbing up the trunk and large branches. It was good that it was a Tuesday and no one was inside or around the tree...either way the two girls would take precautions to make sure they weren't seen.

Once she was high up, with just the right amount of sunlight Lydia smiled and sigh happily as if basking in the sun and tree's essence. With the sunlight shining through the opening, Lydia sitting on one of the branches, her hair began to change from caramel to jet black, becoming longer and perfectly straight like her sister's. Her eyes turned ocean blue, her skin regained a nice light colour, and her clothes phasing from her white and blue uniform to a long and elegant blue dress and white scarf. On her neck appeared a large blue aquamarine with the a strange like symbol which was used to symbolize royalty in the fairy world, this matched the jewel on her sister's small crown she wore to pin up parts of her hair.

"Lexia, it's so wonderful...the tree is so happy, the breeze is so nice..." it had been a while since Lydia had such a calm and pleasant look on her face, it was almost as if they were home again.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:44 pm
Lexia stood at the base of the tree and smiled widely. It was beautiful, though they might be the only ones to think that about a tree. It was amazing to look at and the best thing about it was, it was healthy! She didn't feel any suffering coming from it at all.

She climbed up the tree as well then plopped down next to her now miniature sister. She giggled a bit and said, "You look so tiny compared to me!" She then started to change too. Her longer hair started to get shorter and changed into its normal raven color as well as being put her. On her back sprouted a pair of clear blue wings and on her arm, a symbol appeared just like her sister's showing she was royalty. Her clothes became their normal blue dress and this caused her to smile now.

She started to fidget a bit with the small crown she had on her head which was like a band that went over her forehead and had a single blue gem in the center of the silver band. She smiled happily as she closed her eyes. "This is so nice..." She said softly.

She sighed a bit and then opened her eyes. She looked up to the sun that caused her naturally glowing skin to seem to glow more. She loved this form much better than her human one for sure. She only hoped none of them found them there.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:06 pm
"We attract less attention in this form...besides, if we were to grow to human size they'd definately be able to track us...we blend in here." Lydia smiled flying around in the sunlight, twirling while her white scarf which was more like a shawl twirled along with her. She didn't have wings like her sister, only because her dominant element was wind.

The two stayed hidden within the branches and leaves, playing with the tree spirit, mingling with the warm sunlight and light breeze, also watching people walk in and out to take pictures of the magnificent tree, not once taking notice of the small fairies hidden around. They did however notice the two bags left behind by the base of the tree however decided to leave them as is. Lydia lay in a little set of branches, resting under the suns rays almost like tanning, and when the sun became too hot the tree practically moved it's branches and leaves to make shade for her. "I could sleep right here if we could...it's so peaceful and the tree spirit is so kind..." she said softly while gently stroking a bit of the tree's bark with her hand. Even little animals came to visit the tree and fairies, playing around or resting with Lydia under the cool shade.

"Why exactly did we come here again Caden? this isn't exactly a shortcut to grandmas house or anything..." Valon said walking beside his best friend along one of the paths through Hyde Park, his hands crosed behind his head as he kept in pace. The two didn't really come to the park until around summer when it was nice and hot and there were more tourists out so he wondered why now. "I can't believe you picked today....of all days to take our shortcut through the park when I have a part-time job, we only take this route when we're not busy you dum-dum now I'm seriously gonna be late I can't believe you forgot..." he made a stingy looking face while following. It wasn't that Valon didn't like the park, he and Caden shared some good times...it was just...he really didn't wanna get fired.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:17 pm
Lexia looked around and sighed a bit. She was extremely happy to be in this form once more. "Good point, we're less noticeable now." She said giggling a bit. She, unlike her sister, was now on the ground near the base of the tree. She was sitting on a mushroom that was growing by it, petting a chipmunk.

She sighed a bit then heard what her sister said and being too lazy to say anything told her mentally, I know... Me too... though I'm not tired. She put her hands behind her head as she lay there on the toadstool smiling happily, her skin still glowing, even in the shade of the tree. She looked down after a minute and saw an interesting shiny coin otherwise known as a pound apparently. She smiled a bit and picked it up with both her hands then landed with her legs crossed on the toad stool.

Caden laughed a bit and said, "I wanted to see if the pound I left by the big tree is still there." He smirked a bit and continued to walk towards it. "I'm aware you have a job and if you're late, I'll come in and say its my fault. Remember, my cousin works there so you won't get fired." He laughed a bit then made his way over to the tree with him.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:29 pm
Valon sigh heavily and scratched the back of his head while following him into the Upside Down Tree. "It's a pound you left there like, weeks ago, it's definately not going to be there, do you know how many people come by this tree everyday even if it's not tourist season..." he said rather annoyed by the fact that Caden thought it'd be good luck to leave a pound by the tree and pick it up later, "hmmm hurry up will you, just grab the thing and let's goooooo." Valon continued whining impatiently sort of like a dog...at least until something caught his eyes. On the side of the tree's base he saw two school bags but no one around to claim them.

Walking over he kneeled down and saw an ownership tag attached to it and gasped, "hey, these are the twins' bags!...Lydia Li Campbell...and Lexia Li Campbell..." he read their names out slowly seeing as the name was the only thing on the tag and nothing more. If their bags were here they should have been close by...but there was no one else around which he found odd.

Still lying up, much higher in the tree, Lydia's afternoon nap was disturbed when a couple of birds began chirping at her, trying to get her attention and warn her of the humans down on the base. Getting up she crawled to the end and looked down seeing Valon by their bags and Caden by the base of the tree close to where Lexia was. It was true the two were small but they weren't so small that they couldn't be seen if looked at closely.

Lexia! she called out to her sister, looking down at her from over the ledge, it seemed pretty high up for them but to a regular person it was a story or so. Just as Lydia called out to her sister a squirell climbed down the back of the tree and ran by Caden's feet, hoping to distract him or at least startle him to give Lexia a bit of time to hide.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:36 pm
Caden looked over at Valon and shook his head. "I bet its here." He said determined. He knelt down on his knees then started to look around for it. He looked back at Valon as he read the names off and said, "That's weird." He then went back to looking for his pound.

After a little bit he finally reached the toadstool where Lexia was sitting. He at first only saw the pound and smirked a bit. "Found it!" He said but then he saw the tiny hands holding on to it then followed the hands up to the arms and to the rest of the body. "And I think I found one of the twins....??" He said blinking in shock, recognizing her face though she was completely different. "Oh. My. God." Was all he could say now.

Lexia had heard her sister's warning but didn't get out of the way int time. Her eyes widened as she saw Caden looking right at her. "Uh......." She said then looked down to the coin she was holding and laughed nervously. "Lydia... I messed up again..." She said quietly though she knew her sister would hear her.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:55 pm
Still looking at the bags and then peaking outside the entrance to see if he could spot the twins anywhere, Valon walked over, happy that Caden found his pound but happy he could go to work as well. Just as he was about to remind him of the fact he had to go to work, he heard Caden say something very odd..."one of the twins what are you talking about?" looking around he still couldn't see anyone and it wasn't like people could come into the tree any other way...walking over to where Caden was, he kneeled down to where he found the pound and just like him his eyes widened. "What the...." there was no mistake about it...that little fairy with the black hair, blue dress, and transparant wings was infact one of the twins.

Sighing heavily Lydia jumped down from the tree and came down as a little speck of light...or almost like a large firefly. Just floating at eye level of the boys, not too high up from Lexia she sigh once more and spoke, "it's our first day and you already managed to be seen...I told you to be more careful Lexi. Oh well, no point in hiding it now." in a quick flash of light that only blinded the two for a second, the girls changed back into their normal sized human forms, once again with their caramel coloured hair, green eyes, white dress shirt blue tie, and blue pleated skirt. Now that they'd been seen they'd probably have to move again, this was much worse than having Lexia slip something out...if anything they'd have to move right away and both Caden and Valon would have to get their memory altered. She was so embarassed that Lydia didn't have anything to say and again looked rather shy and reserved, keeping her glance away from the two while thinking about what to do next.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:57 pm
Lexia pouted and looked over at Lydia. "Oh come on!! Now I can't run away, I'm too big. I hate facing problems. Causing them is fun facing them is just..." She said then let out shudder. "Ugh." She crossed her arms now and looked over at Caden and Valon. "Heh, ok... well... ignore my sister, she's very shy..." She said smirking a bit then thought for a moment on what to say. She knew that her sister and herself were thinking the same things, they'd need to move. Unless, these humans could keep their mouths shut.

"Well.... obviously we're um.... fairies.... we come from a different world and we're being chased because we're the princesses. That about sums it up... oh! We've moved a lot because I... I don't know how to keep my mouth shut. Damn, this is another time I've messed up." She explained then glared at the ground towards the end. She knew she'd probably be the reason they were caught again but she didn't think it would be this soon.

Caden was honestly speechless. No words would come out of his mouth, even if he tried. The entire time Lexia spoke, though, he kept his eyes on Lydia. He was extremely shocked of course but she still caught his eye. Was it because she was a fairy that she interested him so? After a little while he was still quiet and looking at the girls.

He was always shy and when he was in strange situations or nervous it took him over terribly. Right now, he really couldn't say anything and felt as if he wanted to crawl under a rock. Why? He didn't know and it confused him a bit seeing as how he hadn't done anything embarrassing. All he'd done was watch his two new classmates turn from fairies into humans..

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:49 pm
((I have the worst luck ever...lol it's amazing but also brutal luck as well))

The way Lexia summarized their situation was sugar-coated compared to what was really going on but what else could she possibly say. They were in deep trouble now and there was nothing they could do do avoid this fate but to move again...and just after a day. Lydia sort of looked like she was about to cry while clinging to her sister's arm in a state of nervousness.
"Lexi please, there's no point in explaining ourselves to them..." she said softly trying to avoid Valon and Caden's glances. They probably didn't believe them in the first place and would probably ridiculed for it later but still...

Standing up and walking over to the side of the base she picked both their bags and handed her bag to her sister. Her whole being elegant speech wasn't going to work now, after all what was being elegant going to do to help them. "C'mon, we'd better go home and report that we've been found out again." this really wasn't either of their days.

Valon felt sort of bad for the girls, looking at how hurt Lydia was and how beat up about it Lexia was. Caden didn't really help by not saying anything so it was his job to toughen up and be responsible...in a sense. Neither of them did anything wrong but at the same time they felt a form of responsibility in the fate of these two girls.

"H-Hold on a minute!" he called out.
"Not that...you know I really believe in all this fairy stuff but why do you have to go just because we saw you...I mean..." he paused and began scratching the back of his head, "we're not gonna tell anyone, and who'd believe us anyway. It's not like people here believe in fairies or ever believe in us when we tell them anything." Valon seemed to be struggling and seemed to be struggling within himself to try and convince the girls to stay. He was being truthful but at the same time he wasn't sure why he was doing it...again maybe it was because he felt somewhat responsible if they'd have to move just as they arrived.

Nudging Caden to say something he cleared his throat and looked away, "you...you don't have to go you know...we can keep a secret I guess..."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:58 pm
{Why's that? I do too >.< I'm going to the hospital in two weeks because I need some tests done. >.<}

Caden cleared his throat and nodded. "Y-Yeah. You don't need to go... We'll be quiet, honest." He said. He looked to Lydia and frowned as he noted how upset she looked. He really did feel bad now, he just had to go and find his stupid pound.

He looked back up from the ground, his eyes had moved there after a moment. He looked at Lydia once more and said, "You really don't have to leave..." He didn't know why he was trying to get them to stay and extremely confused as to why Valon was as well. He never seemed to care much about that before.

Lexia looked up at them both, mainly Valon though, her eyes twinkling now. "Well... I mean... I suppose we could... but if you told anyone... we'd have to erase your memory of us." She said. She saw no harm in letting them know their secret, they seemed trustworthy enough. She then looked at Valon fully and smirked a bit. She looked around and saw that no one was there so she shrank back into her fairy form and flew right up into his face. "Believe yet?" She asked. Even though she was tiny, her voice could still be heard as if she were fully size.

She giggled a bit then landed on her sister's shoulder. She didn't feel like changing back to her human form quite yet. She crossed one of her legs at the knee then looked back at the boys curiously. This would be the first time humans were able to know about them. Though, if someone were to find out, they'd be in trouble. Her sister was probably not going to be ok with this idea.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:18 pm
((awww damn that sucks, long story short, I might be getting a job at my godsister's law firm for next week, and I had to cancel 2 of my planned events because of it - - so yeah...))

Once Lexia turned back into her fairy form and flew over to her sister's shoulder, sitting on it like it was a normal thing, Lydia was really about to do something really unlady like but decided to hold it in. She really didn't think being exposed to humans was such a good idea...now more than ever, but if Lexia was willing to give it a try...there was really no harm in it as long as the boys didn't tell.

While considering their options she couldn't help but notice Caden and his sincere and somewhat quiet request to stay. To Lydia it sounded sincere enough but whether or not they were serious would come in time. Turning her head to look down at her 'little' sister, she pat her on the head with a finger and using her index and thumb, grabbed her by her wings and held her so that they could speak face to face...or whatever. "Only for a while, I still have to report it and wait to see what the rest of the council says on the matter. I'll put up with this until it's decided." gently dropping her sister into her dress shirt pocket she held onto both of their bags while looking at the two boys.

"I guess, we'll be indebted to you for the next little while." Looking at the two boys from her class she smiled slightly while her sister hung out from her pocket, If you're not going to change back then stay still until we get home.

The entire time; especially when Lexia turned into a fairy right before his eyes, Valon sort of stood there with a dumbfounded look, who knew fairies actually exsisted. Things were going to get really, really weird now that the two new students were fairies, and the two of them had to keep that a secret from everyone else...which he didn't think would be hard, after all they seemed normal enough.

"Well uhhh...yeah we can handle this no problem..." laughing a little nervously, he checked the time on his watch and gasped, "DAMN! I'M LATE ALREADY! We'll have to talk about this later guys BYE!!!!" Valon suddenly broke out into a quick dash, leaving the tree and heading off to the other side of Hyde Park, hoping he wouldn't get a yelling from the manager at his part-time job at a convinience store. This now left Caden in an awkward situation with Lydia standing across from him and Lexia hanging out of her sister's pocket in fairy form.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:26 pm
{{I'm sorry and I could resist.... XD You'll see.... I think.... lol XD Sorry Caden's is short, I gtg for a wee bit ^^}}

Lexia glared at her sister as she plopped her into her pocket. She didn't really want to stay in there and had no intention of doing so either. She then let a small smirk cross her face as she watched Valon leave. The need to do something extremely unladylike and something that would make her sister upset was growing in her.

After a moment's hesitation, she quickly flew out of her sister's pocket and in a flash, quickly caught up to Valon. She did a spell quietly so only he could see her, if she made herself visible that is. She flew behind him silently and followedh him to his work, giggling as she did so as well.

Caden watched both Valon and Lexia leave then looked back at Lydia. "Uh.... heh.... hi?" He said, mentally slapping himself for what he just said.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:41 pm
((LoL you funny, okay either PM me or post when you get back))

Lexia watched her sister fly out of her dress shirt pocket and tried to grab her befor she flew off, practically chasing after Valon.
"L-LEXIA!"she was always the sister who caused problems out of the two of them and now she couldn't get out of it. Lexia was gone, probably caught up to Valon by now at the speed she flew by while on the other hand Lydia was left with Caden in an awkward in silence, holding her sister's things while she was off with Valon.

After a moment's silence, Caden let out a simple and nervous, "Uh...heh...hi?" at Lydia, making her giggle slightly. Holding both bags she walked over and put a hand on the tree to say goodbye for the day and began to walk back towards Caden, "shall we go then?" Lydia asked sotly while walking along side him, trying to get him out of his little nervous bubble.

-----

"I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY I WON'T BE LATE AGAIN!" Valon yelled to the manager while going out back and dumping his things before taking a couple of boxes to stock the shelves. Convinience stores in London were a lot bigger than America (at least this one was) and was more like a very very small grocery store in a sense, so everything had to be kept perfectly.

Valon's job was either stocking shelves, cleaning or cashier which was like any other job, while he was working though he muttered to himself while stocking the shelves, "making me late to pick up a pound...then seeing those girls...and now I might get fired..." he said to himself while wanting to complaining or shout out something randomly...for example 'AHHHHHH WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME!' but he kept some form of restraint in public and worked in silence for now.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:16 pm
{I'm back XD}

Caden looked over at her and smiled nervously. "Ok." He said then started to walk next to her. He kept quiet for a little bit then after awhile asked, "Is she always like that?" He wasn't as shocked as he had been originally but still couldn't grasp the fact that he was speaking to a supposedly mythical being. Not that he objected of course.

He kept walking next to her, occassionally stealing a glance over at her. He didn't know exactly where they were heading but was enjoying the time alone with her. Though, he'd need to keep quiet about that with Valon.

Lexia followed behind Valon quietly and when he was alone putting away the packages she seized the oppurtunity. She frowned a bit as she heard what he was muttering and sat down nearby him, tilting her head to the side as she did so. She didn't say anything yet but after a little bit she finally spoke up.

"If you're having trouble, I can more than likely help you." She said, her voice only audible to him. "It is after all my sister's fault as well as mine. Well, mostly mine." She said quietly. She felt bad that he might lose his job because of them.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:26 pm
((I have to eat dinner brb))

"WAHHHHHHH!?!?!??!" Valon jumped away from the packaging that he heard speak that very much sounded like Lexia and put his fists up...anyone in the store would have definately thought he was crazy. It took him a moment or two to realize it was Lexia speaking as she hid somewhere behind some of the things he put back on the shelf sighing to himself heavily...looking around rather embarassed. "You really shouldn't do things like that, you scared me half to death!" he exclaimed very very softly so only she could hear, going back to his job of restocking and fixing the shelves, "besides you're a fairy what exactly can you do that doesn't require your to use your powers tiny-weak one." he poked her with his index finger and grinned cheekily while continuing his job. Work was going to go by a lot faster if there was someone to talk too...but that someone was a small fairy and it was dangerous if anyone saw him talking to air.

Lydia walked down Oxford along side Caden while heading back home a bit shy like, always either looking down or avoiding his glance, but every now and then she too stole a glance and peered at him from the corner of her eyes while walking.
"Hm, Lexia's always been the more...hyper of the two of us. Father always liked her better and mother liked me because I was more lady like, despite being-" quickly covering her mouth with her fingers she shook her head and looked away, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't be talking about such things to a human, n-no offence and all...". To her it was rather weird...spending some time with a human alone. She'd usually only spend time with her sister when they were in America and found it hard to really talk about anything that wouldn't give away where they were or divulge anymore than they should know.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff