Nah.
  What's "animal abuse"?
  Who cares?!
  I want gold!
View Results

Kittensaurex

Sparkly Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:33 am
Its why I chose to go vegetarian. ; n ; Poor animals...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:28 pm
I hate it and detested it. It is a horrible thing to do. No animal deserves to be treated with cruelty crying !  

NightAngels

Beloved Explorer

14,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Conversationalist 100

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:05 pm
I can't imagine anyone liking it ;3;
obviously people do..
but it's painful to even think about D;

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:56 pm
Out of curiousity, are you waiting for someone to say yes?

It's awful. Neglect is one of the worst forms of abuse- there is no way to say that dog tied up in the backyard with a small, filthy house, algae water, and the handful of weekly kibble is happy. Especially when he's defecated in every inch of his movable circle. That is the s**t that I hate.  

Azusanga

Sardonic Plague

8,175 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:48 pm
Apparently PETA loves it, when it doesn't involve chickens.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:41 pm
I Manifest Doom I

Wootwoot, you win.  

Azusanga

CrimsonsDecayingRose

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:44 pm
I Manifest Doom I

What do you mean?

And i am totally against animal cruelty. i'm vegetarian, and eat organically. I honestly can't handle the commercials trying to receive donations. When they show the pics of those poor animals, i will cry to myself for hours. i have to turn it on mute and do something else. It hurts so much.
As soon as i'm living on my own, and i have enough money to support myself, i plan on donating to ASPCA or PETA or something.
It just makes me sick to my stomach.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:47 pm
CrimsonsDecayingRose
I Manifest Doom I

What do you mean?

And i am totally against animal cruelty. i'm vegetarian, and eat organically. I honestly can't handle the commercials trying to receive donations. When they show the pics of those poor animals, i will cry to myself for hours. i have to turn it on mute and do something else. It hurts so much.
As soon as i'm living on my own, and i have enough money to support myself, i plan on donating to ASPCA or PETA or something.
It just makes me sick to my stomach.

NEVER EVER EVER donate to PETA. If you liked animals then you wouldnt. Or the HSUS. They're directly linked to PETA (though smaller branches of the Humane Society, like for example the Fox Cities Humane Association, is fine.)

They have bombed testing facilities for the 'inhumane conditions'
They throw blood/red paint on anyone who is wearing any fur
They believe that all animals should be free and NONE should be owned by humans
They have gone into animal shelters and opened all the cages and doors
They have gone onto school property and handed booklets out to young audiences, including those as young as six. These booklets display titles including "Your Mommy Kills Animals!", and features a picture of a motherly- looking woman holding a knife above a bloody rabbit. Mind you that this is on school grounds without the parent present.
They are against animal testing, even if it leads to the cure of cancer, aids, or any other deadly disease
They think that draft horses are miserable when they pull, even when it's scientifically proven that doing what they're built and made to do releases positive endorphins in the brain.
They needlessly kill any animal taken into their 'shelter'. They don't even TRY to adopt them out. As required, they fill out a form. One here:

Species: Dog
Sex: Male
Breed: Beagle
Personality: Lovable. Enjoys people, hasnt a mean bone in his body, licks and loves.

Dead 2 minutes after the evaluation was completed.

petakillsanimals.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MblfdR459Rk  

Azusanga

AriaStarSong

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:14 pm
Isn't one of PETA's top people diabetic? I think I read that. As an insulin dependent diabetic, you have to use medications that were developed through animal testing. It's great to have morals when it's convenient for you, isn't it?

Oh, guess what? I quit another job in part because of the treatment of the horses! OMG "she should be able to carry 250 no problem! She's tall!" Yes. But she's also out of shape, has a long back, is underweight, and that saddle is a horrible fit. Also, 250 from a well-balanced, educated rider is completely different from a 250 lb woman with parkinsons who is scared out of her mind. Funny that she's starting to refuse to walk during her lessons after only 4 months in the program. Congratulations, that's got to be a record for burning out a horse!
Too bad you wouldn't let me, the EQUINE COORDINATOR do my job and tell you that she was grossly inappropriate.
I also didn't like being told how to do my job by someone who has been involved in the industry for less than a year, who's horse experience is mostly limited to showing imported warmbloods in A circuit hunter shows.
Or being emotionally abused by my boss. that wasn't cool either.

I think I need to stop working for other people when it comes to animals. I still want to be a professional trainer, but I think I'm going to get a grocery store job to pay the bills and start working on free lancing. If I have another person tell me "He's just being stubborn!" I think I'm going to turn around and beat THEM with my lunge whip.

(btw, I am in no way a "soft" trainer who lets horses get away with things. My horses have perfect manners, respect me unconditionally, and still run up to me in the pasture. I use psychology and positive reinforcement training rather than dominance based discipline. I do ride with a whip and use spurs, but as communication devices, not as a from of punishment or to inspire fear in any of my horses.)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:24 am
I hate animal abuse THE MOST of this world!!!!!
I dont really understand how people can harm them, they are deffendless, and do nothing for you... none of the animals deserve to dye in cruel way.
If i could i would harm people at the same way as they hurt animal...  

-- II Amber Chan II --

4,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100

Amor es Mortal

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:42 pm
I hate animal abuse soo much. It makes me so mad and sad. I used to cry when i saw road kill. I makes me so mad to know that people are abusing animals. I love animals very very much. I wish that i could find a way to make people stop abusing animals.
My sister says that people who abuse animals should die. I think that killing them might be a little extreme but animal abusers should be punished in some way.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:50 pm
Words cannot describe how much I hate people who treat animals with such cruelty.

Take that little witch of a girl who threw the puppies into a river after saying the word ''woo!'' as she tossed them into the river. She had no remorse. It was like a game to her. Nor did she care about the little cute puppies whimpering.

The camera man is as much to blame as the girl is.
What would make you consider filming something so awful and cruel? You have to be messed up to go along with that.

I hope by now she is arrested, but I haven't heard whether or not she has been caught but what I will say is this, ''what goes around, comes around.'' mad

K i m z y

Cold Snowflake

Nanaremilamina

Timid Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:23 pm
I abhor animal cruelty. If it can be prevented, I'll be there for the animals. I love animals - more than people, actually - but I still hold human life precious. A lot of my friends think I should be a member of PETA, but it will be a cold day in the Sahara Desert before I even consider joining those imbeciles.
I despise PETA as well. :T They actually attacked an university for their animal dissections in their biology labs. I saw it unfurl myself - my friend follows them on Facebook and she linked me to the university fan page where the members of PETA were literally posting death threats to the President of the university.
If they claim they are helping the animals, why do they hurt them instead? I was contacted by one member of PETA online, saying that we should get together and help bomb a chicken factory somewhere, when that person found out I was a vegetarian. But really, PETA is the joke of the political -and practical, dare I say the real?- world.

I rescue animals and attempt to find them better homes myself. (Because I don't trust shelters at all, except for the one near my house, because I volunteered there for a year and they do not euthanize the animals.) So far, I have rescued 10 dogs and 4 cats, only keeping one dog and 1 cat. The one dog I rescued and kept has such a horrible back story that I want to throw his previous owners out of a fast moving car and into a brick wall. mad I hope karma has bit them in the a** hard. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:10 am
I hate animal abuse! animals do nothing to deserve being hurt or taken advatage of so there is not reason for it at all.  

Goth-Black-Roses

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Muted_Nightingale

8,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:38 pm
I HATE it!!! I volunteer at my local SPCA, and often see a dog or a cat that was left to starve, even when pregnant. We haven't euthanize ONE animal this year, I'm proud to say. I also HATE Peta. I have three pets at home, and it's hard to imagine people wanting to hurt animals. I'm even against hunting. Even when my friends play rough with my cats I get mad at them, like if they scratch their heads too hard, I'm always scared it's going to hurt my poor kitties. They're 11 years old, they shouldn't be treated like young cats, they should be taken care of gently. People who tug on their dogs leash is fine as long as they do it properly. An I HATE people who decide to abandon their pets on the streets because they can't take care of them and can't afford to pay a donation when bringing them to a shelter, so they leave them on the streets to die. When animals die in a fire or accident, I'm a lot more sad about their deaths than humans.  
13. ✿ - - - Animals And Nature

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff